Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

query on Comhaltas County Fleadh for Limerick

Options
  • 26-03-2009 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭

hi guys
    The Comhaltas County Fleadh for Limerick is taking place in Bruff on the June bank holiday weekend. My daughter is in a group and also is supposed to playing individually. However, due to prior committments, unfortunately she will not be available on the Sat 30th or Sun 31st May, however, she will be available on the Monday the 1st June. Does anybody know when the individual or group music events will be taking place, or if any of the music events will be happening on the Monday the 1st June?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭nuttz

I've never heard of the main competitions of County Fleadhs being help on Mondays, any county Fleadhs I've been to have always had the main competitions on the one day i.e. The Sunday of the weekend in question.

But it looks to be like the provincial for the larger counties:
    http://comhaltas.ie/events/detail/limerick_fleadh_2009

Solo competitions are on the Saturday and Sunday.

Advertisement