Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

girlfriend is preg

Options
  • 26-03-2009 2:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

so my soon to be ex girlfriend just told me she is preg:eek::eek::mad::mad::mad:... what laws hold me to this child if i dont want anything to do with it?

MUMPS:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Congratulations.

You can't hide from your responsiblity. Man up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭iMax

Assuming you are the father, you will be responsible for the physical, financial & spiritual needs of the child...

Judging by your attitude, for the child's sake, I hope you're not the father...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

bloody hell. You should be delighted with yourself. I think ya should tie it in a knot until your mature enough to know what your doing.
    I really hope your just a troll and are not actually so childish to be like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Amazes me how people still fail to recognise when people are taking the piss!!!

3 posts and he signs with

Mumps:cool:

Guys...Come on like!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

What I can't believe is people posting smart remarks and not using the report post button.
    The report post button is this icon report.gif When you click on it you get asked to given a reason
    for reporting the post, posts should be reported for breaking the site rules and the forum
    rules as laid down in the charter of each forum.
    Once the report is submitted an email with a link to the post and the reason it was reported and who reported it is send to the email of the mods of the forum and
    a copy is put in the the reported posts forum which can be seen by all the mods.

Please report posts which break the rules it makes them easier for mods to spot and deal with.

Oh And Mumps is banned from this forum.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement