Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New RTE show - 'The Shrinks'

Options
  • 26-03-2009 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

ATTENTION GROWN-UPS!

Do you have a problem that needs sorting?
    Maybe you're a Dad that can’t get to sleep…
    Or a Mum who always does ALL the housework?

Are you a Grandad who is a workaholic?
    Perhaps you're an Auntie who's looking for love?

Then get nominated for THE SHRINKS!

THE SHRINKS is a five-part RTE Young Peoples’ series and is based on the idea of children ‘psychologists’ being able to solve adult problems, i.e. if the adult problem is ‘having trouble sleeping’, one child’s solution may be to stay up all night playing video games and taking lots of fizzy drinks until the adult falls asleep through exhaustion.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,362 ✭✭✭K4t

I can see this being a hit :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 scruff murphy

:D
    TheShrinks wrote: »
    ATTENTION GROWN-UPS!

Do you have a problem that needs sorting?
    Maybe you're a Dad that can’t get to sleep…
    Or a Mum who always does ALL the housework?

Are you a Grandad who is a workaholic?
    Perhaps you're an Auntie who's looking for love?

Then get nominated for THE SHRINKS!

THE SHRINKS is a five-part RTE Young Peoples’ series and is based on the idea of children ‘psychologists’ being able to solve adult problems, i.e. if the adult problem is ‘having trouble sleeping’, one child’s solution may be to stay up all night playing video games and taking lots of fizzy drinks until the adult falls asleep through exhaustion.

No offence, but sometimes thats the problem with RTE programe makers, they think the wrong stuff is a good idea.
    We are in a very bad recession, do you honestly think people will tune in, or allow their problems to be solved by children?

Not the kind of 'Help'Id want to be honest.

Why not do a real program based on what License payers might actually want.
    Another waste of money from my point of view.

Unless of course its on the den, and aimed at under 5's.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement