Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Would you cheat?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭delija_sever029

I never did that and dont have wish to do it,simply if i am with someone thats it,if i want someone else i will clear the situation first,i supose its a principle and i always stick to it

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭sleepyescapade

No I never have, never will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

I have had three GF's. The first one i cheated on when I was kissing a girl while on holidays. I never told her because in my mind once you even start to think about kissing someone else your relationship is in trouble! never mind actually doing it. I knew the moment I kissed another girl I would be breaking up with this one cause like I said once you do it then you obviously shouldn't be with someone.

roll on GF number two while in college. She was great, we were great together and a great laugh all the time. Until the little things like stupid fights over silly sh!t started to get to me and when I cheated on her one night with two girls I knew it was over. She still doesn't know to this day.

I never cheated by sleeping with someone.

Here comes the Karma!!!!!!

My last GF cheated on me with her EX(They slept together). I wasn't madly in love with this girl but my god it hurt. Since then I have been a different man and I can honestly say that I would not dream of hurting someone like I was hurt. It was fcukin nasty!

If I have doubts about any relationship I may be in then I will finish it or talk thru it!

Advertisement