Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,978 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

A V A wrote: »
    it amazing how korra gets to stay in tanya and max's house rent free and such,if i was max id move straight back in take back my old room and tell korra to back the fcuk off!!!:mad:

It is Jack's house :P

Thank god for Mikey Moon the show would be so boring without him such a shame he is leaving

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

jacks house am i missing something:confused::P

jacks house am i missing something:confused::P

Jack bought it I think when Max was having money troubles and Jack was living there with Tanya when they were a couple until they broke up and when Tanya returned after Greg throw her and kids out of Janine's now house over her affair with Max she moved back in there

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Shirley to Jean: "The last thing we want is Bianca back in the nick."

I want her back there with every fibre of my being.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Shirley still crying about Heather, Michael and Janine fighting, it's exactly a year ago.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Shirley still crying about Heather, Michael and Janine fighting, it's exactly a year ago.....

Took the words out of my mouth- there's nothing new or exciting happening!!!

So Alfie is set to propose to Roxy this week sometimes, I'm guessing Kat and Alfie will reunite on their wedding day :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

"Get out INNIT"

And we're off!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

Temaz wrote: »
    "Get out INNIT"

And we're off!!

yeah innit!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

I'm all for regional accents but his is taking the piss.

I mean- "taking the piss, innit."

• Advertisement

I switched off last night due to him.

His angry acting along with his speech was to much to take.

EastEnders bosses have announced that Barbara Windsor is returning to the soap for a special episode.

The actress will be back on screen as Peggy Mitchell in the autumn as part of a new storyline for her on-screen son Phil (Steve McFadden).

When Peggy learns that Phil needs her help, she acts true to form and decides to put family first by returning to Walford.

Speaking of her comeback, Windsor commented: "It is no secret how much I have always loved EastEnders and Peggy Mitchell, and by the number of times I'm constantly stopped by the great British public and asked either 'When are you coming back?' or 'Please say, get out of my pub', it seems they have too.

"It may only be a short visit, but it's a family matter and as Peggy always said, 'It's all about family'."

EastEnders' executive producer Lorraine Newman added: "We're delighted to announce Barbara's return for a very special episode. Peggy's surprise visit is a wonderful treat for our fans, as well as the cast and crew here on EastEnders. It's great to welcome her home."

Show chiefs have promised that Peggy's brief return is part of a "huge autumn" for EastEnders which will see the Mitchell family take centre stage.

With Samantha Womack reprising her role as Ronnie, Roxy planning her wedding to Alfie Moon and Phil set to find himself in trouble once more, the Mitchells have some extremely dramatic storylines on the way.

Windsor bowed out from EastEnders in 2010 after 15 years with the show. Her exit storyline saw Peggy leave Walford after realising that it was the only way Phil would ever sort out his life.

Peggy has since been living in Portugal but has seen Phil while on a brief holiday to Cornwall.

Why why god damn it why is Sharon and Denny back :mad:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why why god damn it why is Sharon and Denny back :mad:

Not as bad as Dexter INNIT BRUV

EastEnders hardman Phil Mitchell will be left fighting for his life this autumn as the soap airs one of its biggest ever stunts, Digital Spy can confirm.

Phil (Steve McFadden) will be left in a bad state after a dodgy deal with newcomer Carl White leads to a huge car crash.

The storyline begins when Phil becomes desperate to get his hands on some cash.

When Carl (Daniel Coonan) offers a potential solution, Phil has no choice but to agree. However, schemer Carl has ulterior motives and only agrees to tell Phil all the specific details of the planned deal when they are on their way.

It's clear that Phil has been wrong-footed by Albert Square's newest bad boy, but Carl soon poses another problem when he starts driving recklessly.

Carl's dangerous actions result in a massive car accident which leaves both men unconscious. In dramatic scenes, it's Phil who comes out worse as his life hangs in the balance.

While exact details of the major stunt sequence are being kept under wraps, insiders suggest that it will feature a helicopter and a flipped car.

The shock accident kicks off a huge autumn season for EastEnders, which will see the Mitchell family back at the forefront of the show.

An EastEnders source told Digital Spy: "The crash is going to change things for many residents in Albert Square. There will be serious repercussions and with the twists and turns we have planned for the aftermath, everything might not be as it seems."

EastEnders' executive producer Lorraine Newman added: "A suitably explosive start to a jam-packed autumn and winter full of love, romance and reprisals. Treats for audiences old and new. And one literal vanishing act... It's time to take your seats!"

This storyline will also lead to Barbara Windsor's return as Peggy Mitchell for a special episode. However, what state Peggy will find Phil in when she arrives remains to be seen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

^^^^^^^
    And I'm sure Shirley will have a front row seat when it happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Riddle101 wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^
    And I'm sure Shirley will have a front row seat when it happens

This must be
    Phil
    last life now, How many time has he been fighting for he life now, I lost count, (Twice in one year lol )

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

Anna Wing who played Lou Beale has died aged 98

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Tindie wrote: »
    This must be
    Phil
    last life now, How many time has he been fighting for he life now, I lost count, (Twice in one year lol )

and didn't they do this exact same storyline before
    where max/steve was in a hit and run, didnt they do a "who shot phil Mitchell" another time...

.they just revert to the same old same old whenever the ratings slump the writers cant think of anything new...:(

And we have our "innit" for the evening.

• Advertisement

:mad::mad::mad: why the fcuk did ian run ALL the way to his his house to put his hand under water?? could he not have done it in the restaurant ? the water should have been turned back on , this is what i hate about eastenders, stupid mistakes like this

I think it's a cop out how they didn't bother showing how he burned him. Would have been a tricky scene but I don't like how they do that sometimes.
    :mad::mad::mad: why the fcuk did ian run ALL the way to his his house to put his hand under water?? could he not have done it in the restaurant ? the water should have been turned back on , this is what i hate about eastenders, stupid mistakes like this

Not trying to defend the realism of it but I wonder if he might have done it there first and then started again when he came home if the burning started to come back. Also there was a very high water pressure there that there mightn't have been in the restaurant. Another possibility is that the new guy wouldn't let him.

Soaps are always like this. Take it handy. :)

I think it's a cop out how they didn't bother showing how he burned him. Would have been a tricky scene but I don't like how they do that sometimes.

Not trying to defend the realism of it but I wonder if he might have done it there first and then started again when he came home if the burning started to come back. Also there was a very high water pressure there that there mightn't have been in the restaurant. Another possibility is that the new guy wouldn't let him.

Soaps are always like this. Take it handy. :)

water pressure??? i didnt know there was different water pressures for taps ??? if i got burned , like fcuk id think about the different water pressures and where they would be, id want cold water as soon as possible no matter where it came from!!! and i dont think karl was standing infornt of the tap saying no no no ian you cant use the tap

Ian is an idiot as usual

Ian is an idiot as usual

:D

kinda annoys me the way the write get rid of good characters but still insist on introducing stupid ones:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Not sure what the writers are doing with Kirsty, she was one of the more sensible characters and now they have turned her into a clingy whackjob running into the back of the pub everytime she sees Max.

Also I wish Dextor would just not talk, the "alright bruv innit" accent is worse than torture.

I love Lucy's cardigan. It's so cute. <3

• Advertisement

That Carls acting is woeful.

Alice and Michael: Michael snaps at Alice, Alice crys, Michael apologises, rinse and repeat

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I hate the way Lucy rolls her eyes

• Registered Users Posts: 3,963 ✭✭✭Meangadh

Kirsty looks like a totally different person, she looks a million times better! Still too much make up but a vast improvement.

This episode doesn't make speed dating look too good though :pac:

So Ian has no money but can afford all that staff for his restaurant :confused:

So Ian has no money but can afford all that staff for his restaurant :confused:

And not much business either supposedly.

I think Lucy's anorexic back is close to breaking point from Ian piggybacking on it all the time. If only she knew he had a little word with Joey which preceded all this. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Keep it classy Kat :)

'Only animals we had at a party as kids were nits'

:)

• Advertisement

I never realised Denice was so dim

She shoulda kicked Ian to the curb when she heard he swindled Lucy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I love Michael he's great.
    What happened Lola? Did she fall into a giant bag of Doritos?
    Shirley and Kim need to pair up they're hilarious together, not so much apart.
    The bosses of Eastenders need to get the actress who plays Lucy some help, she can't be healthy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

I miss old Lucy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I miss old lucy too

The old Lucy actress could play a bitch. Tough as boots.

This one looks like you could blow her over.

• Advertisement

Sharon and her son are so damn annoying

Why the hell did Denise go to Phil, Phil is Ben's dad, nothing to Ian and Phil hates Ian :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Shirley hit the nail on the head with the Norman bates comment...... Stupid Sharon and Denny!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

I haven't seen this in ages so I don't know if this is a weekly occurrence but does Kirsty always wear those ear rings? I know there's a tradition in this show of women wearing hoop ear rings but those ones tonight are ridiculous, I'm half expecting a small dog to jump through them.

Kirstys hoops are massive tonight alright
    Silly looking

Ian to Bobby about Tiffany "You don’t want to be held back by a foghorn in a puffa jacket" :P

could someone explain to me, the scene with dot and abi? they said it was great about the new baby,the royal baby??how do they do those scenes ?are the they a day before the episodes?

"you're unusually quiet Bianca". :p

I know many people here don't like Bianca, but I think she's hot. I like her aggression.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

could someone explain to me, the scene with dot and abi? they said it was great about the new baby,the royal baby??how do they do those scenes ?are the they a day before the episodes?

They did it the day after Andy Murray won Wimbledon too. I think it's class the way they make an effort to bring in real life events.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/prince-of-walford-eastenders-shoots-new-scenes-to-celebrate-royal-babys-birth-8727697.html

Filmed only yesterday that scene

ah so they do random scenes a day before not all of the episode

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement