Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Looks like Sam is caught out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dfbemt wrote: »
    Gary Hobbs - who was married to her sister Lynne

Dr Trueman - who later had an affair with her daughter Zoe but got back with Kat and then she became pregnant

Andy (the gangster) - wasn't there a story about Alfie owed him money but Kat slept with him to clear the debt, this was recorded on video, Alfie watched the video, etc, etc ?!?

Mark / Mick - A delivery man to the Vic who has a one night stand with Kat in the alley beside R&R

Wasn't she in prison for prostitution some time also ?

And don't forget that she was abused by her Uncle Harry which resulted in the birth of Zoe. (Not at all similar to the above, just mentioning it)

Was she not with Dennis and Paul too?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

If people were to compile a list of 'best actors on Eastenders', I don't think Sam would feature highly on most people's appraisals.

"Boris Johnson in a bra could pull Billy Mitchell" :D good to have Shirley back on screen

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

have to say ,lovin dexters moves lol that moth he was with was crackin

A V A wrote: »
    have to say ,lovin dexters moves lol that moth he was with was crackin

Mott?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Shabnam Masood is returning to show but she may looks a bit different

The first re-cast by DTC

roopa_chauhan_205.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Tindie wrote: »
    Shabnam Masood is returning to show but she may looks a bit different

The first re-cast by DTC

roopa_chauhan_205.jpg
    A case of another head transplant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Bianca's house must have a Narniaesque ability to accommodate all the peoples sleeping arrangements.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Lisha wrote: »
    Bianca's house must have a Narniaesque ability to accommodate all the peoples sleeping arrangements.

was that room behind the front room always there?? :confused:

hoodwinked wrote: »
    was that room behind the front room always there?? :confused:

No I don't think so

Has Roxy not copped yet that she legally married Alfie and so is entitled to half pub profits?

Phil still owns pub doesn't he?

Does Ian know about Lola and Peter yet ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭dirkmeister

Has anyone else noticed that The Vic jukebox is getting very good at setting the mood?

Has Roxy not copped yet that she legally married Alfie and so is entitled to half pub profits?

but they didn't send off the paperwork so its not legal yet is it? i mean they just signed the form they didn't file it back at the registry office, and it would have been weird for the priest to do it considering what went down in the church...

hoodwinked wrote: »
    but they didn't send off the paperwork so its not legal yet is it? i mean they just signed the form they didn't file it back at the registry office, and it would have been weird for the priest to do it considering what went down in the church...

True I assumed it was binding as it was signed and that a divorce would be required.

• Advertisement

an hour of eastenders I had to put on the kettle twice

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

an hour of eastenders I had to put on the kettle twice
    poor you :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

How long will it be until Kat has a knee trembler with some geezah down the side alley of the Vic?

MJ23 wrote: »
    How long will it be until Kat has a knee trembler with some geezah down the side alley of the Vic?

I really, really, really hope that she doesn't and this storyline is put to bed once and for all. Then again though, how long were Max/Tanya dragged out for? 3/4 years?? Hopefully the new guy taking over will put Eastenders on the right track again.

It's ridiculous isn't it? I mean, I know a soap isn't meant to be realistic, but come on :D How many people are staying in the house now, 10 I think is it? And why is David still there?!

And what was it Terry said in tonight's episode, that the boys could stay together and Tiffany and Whitney could share with Carole?! As if a woman in her 50's wants to share a bedroom with her granddaughters. Madness.

• Advertisement

MJ23 wrote: »

I can see her getting with Terry

So Roxy goes drinking in the pub thats run by the guy that dumped her on ther wedding day, I can see that would really happen in real life.

Terry must be a real ladies man, judging by what the ex wife was saying, must be his personality that they liked.

So Roxy goes drinking in the pub thats run by the guy that dumped her on ther wedding day, I can see that would really happen in real life.

in her defense its the only pub in east london! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Anyone think Terry's ex wife is the image of Vanessa, Max's ex, only younger?

Fiolina wrote: »
    Anyone think Terry's ex wife is the image of Vanessa, Max's ex, only younger?

bubbly in the fridge :D

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I hate it when eastenders gets into "Christmas Mode ". We'll soon be having major arguments about whose going where for Christmas dinner and all the trimmings ffs mad.png

Bah Humbug tongue.png

Pity Roxy wouldn't get on that plane and clear off, she was annoying at the best of times but having to endure listening to her sniffling and blubbering while holding a teddy was a form of torture.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Terry's ex wife and David to get together? Carol might pay a bit of attention to him then!

I seen last night EE, I love that dog, max called him a tramp lol

and when carters move in with there dog which is called Lady Di

doggy couple on the cards for next year, lol

lol Dog re-placed Sam lol, well the dog is much better acting then Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Sadie is the only reason I watch this crap anymore,absolute babe.That is all.

• Advertisement

Does Lauren forget all the trouble Stacey's affair with Max brought her family yet she is doing the same now to Sadie's family :rolleyes:

So Terry and Alfie are bessie mates now what happened to him and Ian's bromance

Kat seems to have some remorse and guilt for Roxy but Alfie has f*ck all, the tool

Danny Dyer is making his way to the square.

Janine Butcher confesses killing Michael Moon to David Wicks

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Will that be before xmas?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

heard on the radio today that they are bringing the character of Stacey Slater back to boost the ratings

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,050 ✭✭✭✭cena

casio4 wrote: »
    heard on the radio today that they are bringing the character of Stacey Slater back to boost the ratings

I.m happy with. She is hot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Badly needed at this stage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Why doesn't Phil just kick Alfie out ASAP?

the hole joey and Janine story doesn't make sense

Joey believes that Alice didn't kill Michael that Janine did , yet he is sleeping with her ?

• Advertisement

the hole joey and Janine story doesn't make sense

Joey believes that Alice didn't kill Michael that Janine did , yet he is sleeping with her ?

Because he's obviously hoping to sweeten her up and get her to admit what really happened during a moment of weakness.
    I'm a bit surprised Janine isn't seeing through it though.

Initially I was pleased, but on reflection not so much so. It doesn't make any sense, particularly given Jean has just left, but more so because when she left Albert Square she was on the run for murder!
    What's left for her there? Her mother is gone, Danielle and Bradley are dead. I swear to god, if she's being brought back purely so she can have an affair with max I might actually stop watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

They are just clutching at straws now. She was a much loved character. Why they brought back Ronnie i don't know. She is such a pain. The sight of her walking after the guy putting up the "for sale" sign. Did she have to make sure he got the right Queen Vic pub?

EastEnders will welcome back one of its most popular characters next year as Lacey Turner reprises her role as Stacey Branning.

The actress will return to filming at the BBC One soap in January after three years away from the programme.

Stacey was last seen fleeing the country after Janine Butcher (Charlie Brooks) exposed her as the killer of Archie Mitchell.

While exact details of her comeback storyline have yet to be revealed, show bosses are promising that Stacey's shock return will be one to remember.

Turner commented: "I may have left EastEnders over three years ago, but the show has always been in my heart, as has Stacey, and she has never really left my side.

"I am so excited about returning and seeing what the future holds for her. It's been a while since I set foot in Albert Square and I am looking forward to coming home."

EastEnders' executive producer Dominic Treadwell-Collins added: "Stacey is one of EastEnders' best-loved characters, played by one of television's finest actors and I am tremendously excited that Lacey has decided to return home to Walford.

"Stacey's last time on the Square was iconic. But that was just the first act. There is so much more to come for Stacey - and her return will send ripples of drama through the Square."

Turner's original stint as Stacey ran between 2004 and 2010, during which time she won over 30 awards for her portrayal of the character.

Stacey was also at the centre of huge storylines, including her affair with father-in-law Max (Jake Wood) and the shock reveal in EastEnders' 25th anniversary live episode that she was responsible for Archie's murder.

Since leaving EastEnders, Turner has appeared in a number of other shows including Being Human, True Love, Bedlam, Switch and Our Girl.

As well as returning to EastEnders, Turner will be filming a five-part series of Our Girl next year.

Does Lauren forget all the trouble Stacey's affair with Max brought her family yet she is doing the same now to Sadie's family :rolleyes:

So Terry and Alfie are bessie mates now what happened to him and Ian's bromance

Kat seems to have some remorse and guilt for Roxy but Alfie has f*ck all, the tool

Lauren as just become like her mum, the one think she did not to want to become, I sure she said few months back.

Initially I was pleased, but on reflection not so much so. It doesn't make any sense, particularly given Jean has just left, but more so because when she left Albert Square she was on the run for murder!
    What's left for her there? Her mother is gone, Danielle and Bradley are dead. I swear to god, if she's being brought back purely so she can have an affair with max I might actually stop watching.

A little re-wind need

I thought the police came to get stacey as they were told by jean that she stab Janine,

The police in eastenders still think Bradly kill arichie, she is free to come back cause everyone knows that Jaine stab her self.

• Advertisement

David also recored the confessen as well

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    They are just clutching at straws now. She was a much loved character. Why they brought back Ronnie i don't know. She is such a pain. The sight of her walking after the guy putting up the "for sale" sign. Did she have to make sure he got the right Queen Vic pub?

I don't know, I think Ronnie is taking break as heard she something really bad in next few weeks.

I forgot what day

Ronnie goes too far . what dose she do? :eek:

Which lead to exit the show for a bit.

Also what do make of eastenders teaser trailer?

New logo

its' all about to change

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ne-IvVIjSWI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvaykoAg94Y

Ronnie looks scary here :eek:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bwr22ln4u_Q

Ronnie tries to get rid of Carl when Roxy hooks up with him

Eastenders sounds action packed this Xmas and new years

some really good shocking moment are in store, if you don't read the spoilers

Kat
    is preggers is it by Alfie though

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement