Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

explain to me why phil cares about roxy all of a sudden

he didn't care when he stole 20 grand from here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ian and Max are friends again :confused: Lauren is annoying in her sulky teenage stalker role :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ian and Max are friends again :confused: Lauren is annoying in her sulky teenage stalker role :rolleyes:

She needs another storyline, one that doesn't involve obsessing over boys. I like her both as a character and an actress but what with joey before this, it feels like we've been watching the same thing for quite some time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

God that Dexter would make your ears bleed, he sounds like someone has caught him by the jewels everytime he talks.

Roxy hooking up with Carl makes no sense at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Janine confesses to murder to David (after a visit to Pats grave), he is recording it, when she finds out she tries to kill David all over Christmas and as Joey is leaving around then I'm sure he will be involved

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

God that Dexter would make your ears bleed, he sounds like someone has caught him by the jewels everytime he talks.

Roxy hooking up with Carl makes no sense at all.

Oh yes it would. Her taste in men has gone slowly downhill since Sean Slater!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Tindie wrote: »

God this year seems but be better than the last few.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Radio5 wrote: »
    Oh yes it would. Her taste in men has gone slowly downhill since Sean Slater!

She'd hop up on a hairy rasher that wan.

Ugh Dexter, what a c*nt

• Advertisement

lol

Any one notice any change since DTC be credit?

I notice newman storyline are all coming to end and the ep and story telling it flowing a lot better.

I lauged what Carl said to Ronnie

Are you Phill in high heels lol

I heard DTC want to make Ronnie NEXT big Villan

lol

Any one notice any change since DTC be credit?

I notice newman storyline are all coming to end and the ep and story telling it flowing a lot better.

I lauged what Carl said to Ronnie

I heard DTC want to make Ronnie NEXT big Villan

Yes, I read that too. Apparently they've got big plans for her. It doesn't make sense to me. I mean... why? I'd have thought that after all she's suffered they might try and giver her some happiness now? Doesn't she deserve some? I don't want to hate Ronnie :(

yeah she really is :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

actually sounds promising! including the line "blowing up a house doesn't make me cry" :D

hate to say it but its true,

i have always said the appeal of soaps is nosey people getting an insight on how other people live their everyday lives,

other people living everyday lives don't live in streets where a tram blowing up your local restaurant is followed by your local pub burning down,

or where one of your neighbours gets thrown in jail based on a lie from one person while another one murders yet another husband and gets away with it..

some people might, but most of their viewers don't. bringing it back to the characters should hopefully bring more realistic situations which we can relate to, after all its what a soap is about, leave the big explosions to the big screen imo

Shirleys sister is a right looking yoke, can't see any reason why they brought her into EE.

Were did sharon come from?

Not seen her since She fell out with Carol month or so ago, now there Firends again

The looks of It, they drop the Evil Denny storyline!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Awwww poor Dot :(

Gee_G wrote: »
    Awwww poor Dot :(

always thought dot was a smart lady

• Advertisement

I hope Janine gets found out now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Which character has cancer?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

branie wrote: »
    Which character has cancer?

Carol found a lump on her breast went to doctor and is being referred to a consultant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭branie

Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,442 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So will Janine get visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future this Christmas?

• Advertisement

Can't really see the point in Stacy coming back really. Her mum is gone from the Square as its Lilly's dad, can't remember his name but he married Janine at some stage and amazingly lived. Surely we won't have her and Max getting together again? Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Can't really see the point in Stacy coming back really. Her mum is gone from the Square as its Lilly's dad, can't remember his name but he married Janine at some stage and amazingly lived. Surely we won't have her and Max getting together again? Yawn.
    I think she's coming back with a new fella he's a singer/musician in either mcfly or busted in real life

The looks of it Eastenders is going 5 days week for the first 4 week of 2014
    thee as not been an official announcement

I wonder if this trial to see if dose better on Weds then Friday, as Friday ep are no longer working for them!

Wednesday 8th 2014
    Wednesday 15th 2014
    Wednesday 22nd 2014

All 8pm

Did she not go on the run over Archie's murder so when she returns she will be arrested surely no?

• Advertisement

I nearly puked up the xmas dinner looking at Lola and Peter being all lovey dovey, he is an annoying git anyway.

Good to see Danny Dyer taking over the pub, felt a bit sorry for Janine there in the end though.

Will this be Janine last scene of is there another twist in the story before she leaves.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I absolutely loved kats present to Alfie! Thought it was very sweet the way it was done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Tasden wrote: »
    I absolutely loved kats present to Alfie! Thought it was very sweet the way it was done

Awww I know, got a bit teary eyed for that part!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Patches22

I missed that! What did she give him??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Patches22 wrote: »
    I missed that! What did she give him??

a positive pregnancy test

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Patches22

Thanks!

I wanted Janine to get away with Scarlett in the end, also why is annoying Sharon around again and involved in pub business she ain't a shareholder there

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

you wanted janine to get away ? its the same auld crap with her character about time she got caught out

A V A wrote: »
    you wanted janine to get away ? its the same auld crap with her character about time she got caught out

I like Janine, well played by Charlie, she is a great character

• Advertisement

lol when Phil through Billy out of the Vic

call yourself a Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Janine was great in the end... Felt bad for her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

deelite wrote: »
    a positive pregnancy test

So Kat and Alfie have been back together for a fortnight and she's up the duff?

Theres no way its his.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Super-Rush wrote: »
    So Kat and Alfie have been back together for a fortnight and she's up the duff?

Theres no way its his.

That's what I thought initially but then I thought nah its been done with them two already and its finally a happy ending for them! Please....!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That's what I thought initially but then I thought nah its been done with them two already and its finally a happy ending for them! Please....!

Until the next time Alfie gives Kat the wrong kind of chocolates or offer her a top-up of her tea and she'll jump into the bed of the nearest person, probably Danny Dyer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Danny dyer will be a great addition

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Fecking hate Sharon, I don't know why they keep bringing her back. She's like a human miss piggy. The son is an obnoxious little brat and does anyone give a monkeys if she gets back with Phil ever ever again? I know I don't.

Fecking hate Sharon, I don't know why they keep bringing her back. She's like a human miss piggy. The son is an obnoxious little brat and does anyone give a monkeys if she gets back with Phil ever ever again? I know I don't.

I thought Phil was in bed with Shirley at first

thank god Tracey is still behind the bar

• Advertisement

Surely Mick and his missus after already working in a her mother's pub would have some contacts to get them booze barrels and crisps and is Mick suppose to be Shirley's big brother as him and his missus look quite young and they have another son in the army?????

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement