Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    David as Cindy's dad would be better imo

Mick and Sadie are very friendly, is another affair on the cards
    Has Sadie not left the square?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

funtime93 wrote: »
    Has Sadie not left the square?

She will be back surely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

David as Cindy's dad would be better imo

Mick and Sadie are very friendly, is another affair on the cards

I hope not, I like the fact that the Carters are a relatively happy family, don't want him to have an affair.

Tasden wrote: »
    I hope not, I like the fact that the Carters are a relatively happy family, don't want him to have an affair.

I agree but affairs are very likely in soaps

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I agree but affairs are very likely in soaps

Probably be kat and terry... Good ol kat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

ArtyC wrote: »
    Probably be kat and terry... Good ol kat

Good ole Kat and her yoyo knickers. Would be a radical idea for the writers to keep her honest for a while. At least till the baby is born.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

The winner of 'best' newcomer at the Soap Awards last night? Khali Best....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 958 ✭✭✭funtime93

Read somewhere that he's 28 years old.Can't believe that at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

This whole Jake/Lauren affair was a bit of a mess, best thing to do with the character at this stage is to send himself and his bottle of booze on a one way trip out of Walford.

The kid who played Bella acted the part well though.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

I can see David and Bianca blokes ex getting together

And could someone tell.me if I'm.missing something??? The last episode we saw Lauren in the car but I thought it wasn't on last night and now they are talking about nearly hitting a baby??? Um confused Did i miss an episode

Does David know it is Cindy that TJ knocked up?

no way him :mad:

I don't like dexter he speaks way to fast

Sienna from Hollyoaks should have won

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

A V A wrote: »

And could someone tell.me if I'm.missing something??? The last episode we saw Lauren in the car but I thought it wasn't on last night and now they are talking about nearly hitting a baby??? Um confused Did i miss an episode

It happened at the very beginning of tonights episode they hit kats buggy of mystery meat

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

no way him :mad:

I don't like dexter he speaks way to fast
    His diction is appalling there is no way has he trained properly as an actor. He is probably real East End 'keeping it real.' On a side note, Wayne has a fine body ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

sammyjo90 wrote: »
    It happened at the very beginning of tonights episode they hit kats buggy of mystery meat

Wait a minute was that
    the BIG car crash kat was spoilered to be in??? the one that put her unborn baby and Tommy in danger???? because now if she's in another crash it will just look ridiculous?

she keeping the baby

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dixiedan

sammyjo90 wrote: »

Which just reminds me...whatever happened to the dog that Abby tried to take in and Max got rid of??

Seriously though, that carcass probably hasn't been in a fridge since it was made into chops and must be reall manky now!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

dixiedan wrote: »
    Which just reminds me...whatever happened to the dog that Abby tried to take in and Max got rid of??

Seriously though, that carcass probably hasn't been in a fridge since it was made into chops and must be reall manky now!!

Tramp is still there and he also gets storyline coming up in the next week or two as he gets very lucky with Lady di!

Thanks to Jonny carter who wants to breed Lady di, I thnk!

Shirley and lady Diana are like a comedy duo , excellent lol

• Advertisement

And I think that Cindy girl is gorgeous, she'll be something else

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

A V A wrote: »
    And I think that Cindy girl is gorgeous, she'll be something else

something else is right, another teenage mother pushing a pram around the square like Lola and unable to cope

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

NANCY'S HAIR ANNOYS ME SO MUCH I WANT TO PUNCH MY TELLY!

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Too much of that Sharon wan tonight. Can't stand the sight of her and everything about her mad.png

Sharon needs putting down

I can't stand the Linda one, she is like someone thinking they are on a stage drama for effect. Over actor. Love the way Kat and Bianca are so jealous of Terry's ex so obvious when you see women bitching like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Anyone know what the deal is with that new market guy, pointless cast IMO, what sort of trouble is on the way for tam???

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Emilyjane14

Linda dresses like it is still the 60's and no one told her it ended. A bit like watching Heartbeat!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Agree about Linda. That pinned back fringe does nothing for her; she looks well into her late forties the way she dresses, but then again maybe she's meant to.

Jim Shelley wrote an interesting piece for the Daily Mail saying it's so surprising how Lauren, being the best-looking girl on the square, is overlooked by so many guys.
    I never realised it but she is the prettiest yet she's so unlucky in love!

Over on EastEnders, Johnny Carter is livid when he realises that his mother Linda still hasn't accepted his sexuality.

Johnny (Sam Strike) was under the impression that Linda had come to terms with having a gay son, but it's clear that this isn't the case when she makes a fresh attempt to set him up with Whitney Dean (Shona McGarty).

Linda (Kellie Bright) is given hope of a future for Johnny and Whitney when Bianca Butcher fills her in over their 'pregnancy scare', not realising that the whole thing was fake.

Getting carried away with herself, Linda encourages Johnny to invite Whitney over for dinner. However, when Johnny discovers what Linda's intentions are, he is horrified and a huge argument follows…

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »
    Agree about Linda. That pinned back fringe does nothing for her; she looks well into her late forties the way she dresses, but then again maybe she's meant to.

Jim Shelley wrote an interesting piece for the Daily Mail saying it's so surprising how Lauren, being the best-looking girl on the square, is overlooked by so many guys.
    She is stunning without a doubt and Lucy is also beautiful but she has done something funny with fake tan/sunbed recently.

why is linda friends with Sharon since her fella ripped her & mick off when buying the pub ? id be livid & sue them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

why is linda friends with Sharon since her fella ripped her & mick off when buying the pub ? id be livid & sue them

I think its to do with the old saying, be close to your friends but be closer to your enemies. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the deal is with that new market guy, pointless cast IMO, what sort of trouble is on the way for tam???

P45 or whatever the UK version is on the way for Tam. This new guy will lie about Bianca and Kat's cash and say that Tam never gave it to him and didn't give Bianca and Kat any receipt so he (Tam) could keep it for himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

How come Sharon cant talk? She whispers to everyone. "Ahwight Phew" And cut the young lads hair, he's like a girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Yeah but she's also a well known drunk and was sleeping with her cousin (did that become public knowledge on the square or just known by family/friends?) so its fairly true to life in the sense that guys would be put off by her craziness no matter how pretty she was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Jim Shelly deserves a Nobel Literary award for that "piece" . Intriguing article!!

She is hardly overlooked! She has been with about 7 or 8 men. In fact i cant think of anyone in her "range" of guys that she hasnt been linked to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Radio5 wrote: »
    P45 or whatever the UK version is on the way for Tam. This new guy will lie about Bianca and Kat's cash and say that Tam never gave it to him and didn't give Bianca and Kat any receipt so he (Tam) could keep it for himself.

Was expecting that but anyone know or was there a news release about the point of him, long term, short term appearance. Its so an odd thing just seeing if there is anything else to him.

Peter, Ryan, Darren, Tyler, Joey and Jake hardly overlooked is she

• Advertisement

I like Sharon but jesus she has no problem tucking into Phi's money does she

new curtains & shoes for denny is one thing

but a freaking bar
    plus he gave her shares in the club

gold digger much

I've read a theory about Sharon that she's trying to fleece Phil for everything he's worth in revenge for Dennis?
    It would make sense, and it would be a good way of redeeming Sharon's character given how ridiculous she's been lately.

I've read a theory about Sharon that she's trying to fleece Phil for everything he's worth in revenge for Dennis?
    It would make sense, and it would be a good way of redeeming Sharon's character given how ridiculous she's been lately.

I hope she is

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

I hope she is

doubt phil would be retarded enough to get caught. probably would have it in his own name anyway

I think Phil will cheat on Sharon with Shirley

I think mick was abused in care

• Advertisement

I think mick was abused in care

Wasn't Billy too and then the storyline was forgotten about

I was thinking maybe the father abused Shirley

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭Emilyjane14

Shirley's father is creepy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

Shirley's father is creepy!

Don't know if you were watching Corrie about a year ago, but the actor playing Stan Carter was briefly in Corrie as well last year.

He played a "boyfriend" of Gloria (Stella's mother) named Eric Babbage, whom she was hoping to marry and thereby gain access to his considerable wealth.

Instead Eric became interested in Gloria's grand-daughter Eva, and even asked her to become his travel partner, as he preferred her company to that of Gloria. As it happened Eric died before Eva gave him a final answer.

Apols for technically going OT of EE and delving into Weatherfield. I just wanted to point out that he seems to be getting typecast as creepy old guy.:)

duridian wrote: »
    Don't know if you were watching Corrie about a year ago, but the actor playing Stan Carter was briefly in Corrie as well last year.

He played a "boyfriend" of Gloria (Stella's mother) named Eric Babbage, whom she was hoping to marry and thereby gain access to his considerable wealth.

Instead Eric became interested in Gloria's grand-daughter Eva

omg I cannot believe I forgot

anyone know the relationship between him & aunt bebe

I was thinking maybe the father abused Shirley

would anyone be kind enough to catch me up to speed about the father Shirley mick & tina and the hole story

I got confused last night watching

the mother ran off & left stan with the 3 kids

he couldn't look after them so Shirley helped out she is the oldest ?

but then he put the youngest 2 in care

something happened to mick in care ?

tina is fine though but something defo happened between stan & Shirley

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement