Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Lisha wrote: »
    When I saw her on phone earlier o thought that she needs to ask billy for money

The chances of her getting money off Billy are zero, I'd say. He's always "skint".

giphy.gif

Its a laugh right enough...Billy and money are strangers mad.png

maurv1 wrote: »
    Its a laugh right enough...Billy and money are strangers mad.png

Billy forever broke :D sure he was nicking the post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

so David doesn't really love Carol :(

What did David say to Carol before she walked out of the hospital? I missed that bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

What did David say to Carol before she walked out of the hospital? I missed that bit.

He said something a long the lines of, "I thought he actually going to die and he said to carol, it's was Happy that his was going to die! "

Not a best thing to say to Carol is also got Cancer!

She did over re-act to his comment, I can she why she was upset,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

The chances of her getting money off Billy are zero, I'd say. He's always "skint".

i think we should all lobby the bbc for a new storyline where Billy wins the Euromillions! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Thank too RTE ONE, Just reminded me that EE at 7:30 tonight

Tindie wrote: »
    Thank too RTE ONE, Just reminded me that EE at 7:30 tonight

thank you Tindie :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

is that his quitting episode??? thought he wasnt gone until Autumn???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Was anyone else waiting for him to drop dead from a second heart attack?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i was waiting for him to fcuking knock carol out!!! whats she at!!! making him grovel and do all that he did . . . . . . . . . . . women

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Carol is a pain in the ar*e ffs! David can't do anything right! As for Liam the stupid eejit! It was clear that that silly cow wotserface was making moves on him on the bench and he brushed her off. Has he an 'unable to read body language disability????' I'd like to slap every one if them. David has grown on me in recent times. Always liked him , even when he wasn't behaving himself. I still remember with fondness the scene with him and Cindy in the car lot cabin when he had 'mrs jones' playing in the background!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Carol loves playing the victim doesn't she?

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Carol loves playing the victim doesn't she?

She just want to wallow in her own misery.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

So sad after watching that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I love David. Stupid carol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 928 ✭✭✭Shelli2

What a load of bullpoopy! He stands by her and does everything possible to help her through her cancer. He has a heart attack and she dumps him! WAGON!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,428 ✭✭✭.jacksparrow.

Seems like a last minute badly edited story line.

Totally ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 roise2000

hoodwinked wrote: »
    sonia's daughter.

she was being a right brat to poor tiff:(

why did he leave anyway? I mean, it was very sudden? I thought he was here until September or so. Dont mind the character but isnt it the same cr@p with him all the time (ie affairs on Carol, wanting to get back with her etc) They could of went a new direction with him.

Ah well, back to the Carter Show from Monday, I am afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I hadn't watched Eastenders all week 'cos it clashed with BGT and Corrie, so I avoided this thread until I managed to watch the omnibus last night.

I agree that the ending (David's exit) seemed very rushed.
    I'd only heard recently that he was leaving, but I didn't expect his departure to be quite so soon.

Carol is a complete cow. Talk about not wanting to be happy! And she's vile to her daughters too.
    I loved David but I could never imagine him settling down.
    The way he left was a bit far-fetched though. I mean, they were both bawling but still he left?

I must have missed a scene-did we find out why Stan was wearing that scarf?

And I saw Honey but I actually missed her appearance. How did she come to be on the Square? (I must have literally looked away for a minute!)
    Don't think long hair suits her...Is she back for good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Ben is coming back at some point, different actor though seemingly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ben is coming back at some point, different actor though seemingly.

Good. I didn't like Ben Mark II.

Don't all of carol's kids have different daddies anyway, so why don't she go and look for one of them to make her "happy"? He'd have a hard job, I'd say.

no carol & david belong together

Just watched. Can't get my head stound Carole's attitude, she has a chance of a fantastic reconstruction with the love of her life by her side and she pushes it away with both hands and feet!(?). I think she feels that David could pick up a stunning woman half her age and will never be able to relax, I dunno.... But I found it so sad, I'm in tears here!

Ann22 wrote: »
    Just watched. Can't get my head stound Carole's attitude, she has a chance of a fantastic reconstruction with the love of her life by her side and she pushes it away with both hands and feet!(?). I think she feels that David could pick up a stunning woman half her age and will never be able to relax, I dunno.... But I found it so sad, I'm in tears here!

Tbh, you can quite understand her attitude, she is fragile, lacking in confidence, heavily medicated and emotionally all over the place. She didnt even realise he was going to head to the airport so for her to be expected to make a decision in a 25 minute timeframe that will be for the rest of her life with a man who has walked out on her, lied to her , had affairs on her all since they first met (despite their undoubted love) she really needed time to reflect on it, and at the moment her health is her number 1 priority.

Also, why in gods name would he book surgery in the States when she hasnt even had her other breast removed.

I think Carol is getting undeserved disdain from posters here.

why are people blaming Carol for the break up

David said ill love you no matter happens with her losing her breasts & then book her in with a consultants for plastic surgery

i do believe David loves Carol but he cant help himself really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

Another affair for
    Max

Daily Mail reporting he gets involved with
    the female cop on Lucy's case.

Temaz wrote: »
    Another affair for
    Max

Daily Mail reporting he gets involved with
    the female cop on Lucy's case.

affair? he isn't with anyone. That story broke weeks ago, and was as predictable as another Carter joining the Square!

• Advertisement

So Sharon just rings up the prison and gets a visit with Jake no questions asked, yeah that would happen all right :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

No more Birds Eye chicken nuggets for Biancas sprogs, just Tesco value from now on.

here we go with poor Bianca again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Do Canada have a shortage of child models that they're willing to pay for a family of 3 to fly over?

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Do Canada have a shortage of child models that they're willing to pay for a family of 3 to fly over?

they needed badly have you seen what Canadian People look like

south-park-s12e04c06-im-not-your-friend-guy-4x3.jpg

Tbh, you can quite understand her attitude, she is fragile, lacking in confidence, heavily medicated and emotionally all over the place. She didnt even realise he was going to head to the airport so for her to be expected to make a decision in a 25 minute timeframe that will be for the rest of her life with a man who has walked out on her, lied to her , had affairs on her all since they first met (despite their undoubted love) she really needed time to reflect on it, and at the moment her health is her number 1 priority.

Also, why in gods name would he book surgery in the States when she hasnt even had her other breast removed.

He thought the reconstruction would help her self image I suspect. It was too soon and it should've been her decision but I do think he was trying to make her happy. Since he's been back in the square, she's been constantly narking at him, he can't seem to do anything right at all. She should've stayed away from him altogether instead if trying her hardest to drive him away.

She is a quality actress though. She was fantastic in the episode when Billy was buried.

my mother was on full rant mode about Bianca this morning and i couldn't help but agree with her

this is what she said

why is Bianca poor again surely she is getting child allowance for the kids she is also working so is Carol I doubt Janine is charging them rent on the house

its ridiculous to keep doing this storyline over and over

Monday 16th June 2014
    An event at The Albert takes a turn for the worse for Sharon and Johnny.
    As everything gets on top of Ian, an unlikely Walford resident comes to his aid.

Tuesday 17th June 2014
    Phil is fraught after being given some devastating news.
    Ian starts to panic when events come back to haunt him.

Thursday 19th June 2014
    Phil allows Shirley to take charge but ends up learning more than he expected to.
    Johnny is left humiliated by Linda’s actions.
    Shocked by Les’s revelation, is Peter being lied to?

Friday 20th June 2014
    Shirley forces Phil to reveal his true feelings, but what are they?
    The Carters help Dean prepare the salon for its opening, but what are his true intentions?
    After some home truths, Ian’s attempt at spontaneity doesn’t go to plan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

my mother was on full rant mode about Bianca this morning and i couldn't help but agree with her

this is what she said

why is Bianca poor again surely she is getting child allowance for the kids she is also working so is Carol I doubt Janine is charging them rent on the house

its ridiculous to keep doing this storyline over and over

This is Janine we're talking about...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

No matter what her storyline is it's always the same moany acting and face pulling. The show would be much better off without her and the chav brood.

This is Janine we're talking about...

she has not charged them rent in along time for over a year now

im sure someone will back me up on this

ee forgot all about Honey Past when she arrived she was penniless & homeless when she met Billy and taking dirty pictures for money

ee forgot all about Honey Past when she arrived she was penniless & homeless when she met Billy and taking dirty pictures for money

Do you mean actually taking the pictures or poising for someone else?

Anyway, I can't remember honey or her kids been mentioned by Billy the Loser for years, now he's all stressed at the thought of them going for a year ffs :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,759 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Do you mean actually taking the pictures or poising for someone else?

Anyway, I can't remember honey or her kids been mentioned by Billy the Loser for years, now he's all stressed at the thought of them going for a year ffs :rolleyes:

Billy commonly talks about the kids since every they left.

The whole story of her coming back to do this is stupid. I think its preparing for a full return at some point as she will come back from canada after breaking up with William and move back to the Square.

Sonia is like something that saps my energy everytime she appears on screen moaning about everything.

Bianca broke as usual, and Carol pushes David away.

Sonias kid bullying Tiff.

No wonder he left the atmosphere in that house is toxic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Eh, yeah couldn't believe the overwhelmingly negative reaction she got. Yeah she's a complete moaner but David's character is much worse. He's a flake, a sleazebag and completely selfish. Awful slimy looking thing, can't for the life of me think why anyone would fancy him. Ugh.

I wonder if Ian met up with Ben on good Friday

I wonder if Ian met up with Ben on good Friday

Didn't think of that. Plausible

ArtyC wrote: »
    Didn't think of that. Plausible

but Ben been out of prison the last few weeks

but Ben been out of prison the last few weeks

I think you've the right idea :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.