Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

They don't know that we know that they know.......Friends did it better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

IvySlayer wrote: »

Yeah. Like,what was the point of all that anyway? He went to all that trouble to give her a lovely birthday surprise,why wouldn't she just let him have that pleasure? They were acting like they found out he was doing something bad or something.......

IvySlayer wrote: »

yeah my little brother who doesn't watch soaps said there doing a friends bit

why must Billy & Bianca always be poor and only do poor storylines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,980 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

he said he wouldn't leave his wife because his daughter would hate him

Roxy is an idiot

What army is Lee in that he can come home again so soon :confused:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Roxy is an idiot

What army is Lee in that he can come home again so soon :confused:

speaking of lee i thought it was very funny him talking to Johnny in the box

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

speaking of lee i thought it was very funny him talking to Johnny in the box

Meh. Found it to be very forced. Just shoe horned in to show the Carters having the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah. Like,what was the point of all that anyway? He went to all that trouble to give her a lovely birthday surprise,why wouldn't she just let him have that pleasure? They were acting like they found out he was doing something bad or something.......

its just a load of cr@p. May as well call it The Carter Show. I'd prefer to watch a half hour of Billy Mitchell or Ian Beale than having to endure another scene with the family that the show is obsessed with

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's useless tonight.

I think Nancy fancies Dean but he fancies her mammy Linda :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

anyone know what that song was playing in the vic? it was a dance track playing in the backround

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I think Nancy fancies Lee but he fancies her mammy Linda :p

you think Nancy fancies Lee??! Is he not her brother? Or have I got names wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Summer by Calvin Harris I think.

Gee_G wrote: »
    you think Nancy fancies Lee??! Is he not her brother? Or have I got names wrong?

I meant Dean whoops

Why was Shirley wearing a suit?

was Shirley wearing a suit?

looking respectable looking after George me thinks

looking respectable looking after George me thinks

She must have taken the suit from Darren too when she took George :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah was that george I didn't know who it was.

this is so stupid and 3 weeks late

god why do all TV commercials have to be football themed :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

because the world cup is on, only the biggest sporting event of the summer and of 2014

I wonder has Danny Dyer got a crush on his co-star who plays Linda, very complimentary of her in all his interviews

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Wonder if Mick will get the snip

Carter Family Secret Revealed
    Linda and Mick aren't married and that's the big secret that Dean overhears.

Christmas wedding incoming

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What an anti climax :( it's like sleeping with my ex all over again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 879 ✭✭✭Kablamo!

Could someone please tell me what song Danny was singing to his missus in the pub tonight? I wasn't even watching it but my mother thinks I should somehow know it and am just not telling her. Grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

What did Lee say??? :confused:

• Advertisement

Kablamo! wrote: »
    Could someone please tell me what song Danny was singing to his missus in the pub tonight? I wasn't even watching it but my mother thinks I should somehow know it and am just not telling her. Grr

Pretty Flamingo

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Kablamo! wrote: »

Pretty flamingo ...... Manfred man / rod Stewart / Bruce springsteen.

Great song ( in a woeful episode)

What did Lee say??? :confused:

he said he did something stupid and then said lucy out loud

he said he did something stupid and then said lucy out loud

I don't think Lee killed Lucy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Katgurl

What an appalling episode. Talk about a snoozefest. Who are these people and why would we care so much about them to merit all the airtime? Johnny trying to run off with that guy??? Do they not have Skype etc in albert square?

By far not the worst part but in what universe is Linda carter 37? I thought she was supposed to be about 45.

I don't think Lee killed Lucy, but he must have a piece of the jigsaw, did he have something to do with her having drugs I wonder.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

Katgurl wrote: »
    What an appalling episode. Talk about a snoozefest. Who are these people and why would we care so much about them to merit all the airtime? Johnny trying to run off with that guy??? Do they not have Skype etc in albert square?

By far not the worst part but in what universe is Linda carter 37? I thought she was supposed to be about 45.

I don't think Lee killed Lucy, but he must have a piece of the jigsaw, did he have something to do with her having drugs I wonder.

Yeah 37 my arse! I def would have said she was at least 40. I think she looks a lot older than Danny D

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭wilddarts

Fiolina wrote: »
    Yeah 37 my arse! I def would have said she was at least 40. I think she looks a lot older than Danny D

Ha, if Kellie Bright (actress who plays her) reads this she won't be happy. She's 38 in real life alledgedly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 623 ✭✭✭Fiolina

wilddarts wrote: »
    Ha, if Kellie Bright (actress who plays her) reads this she won't be happy. She's 38 in real life alledgedly.

I know, I just googled it. I honestly thought she was older. Danny Dyer is a year younger than her. I just never liked her from the start. I think she waay over acts her character and hate all the stupid faces she pulls

Why did Phil give Linda flowers and a card for her birthday, they aren't that good friends and I expected him to be mad over Johnny letting Sharon get beat by his thugs

I don't think Lee killed Lucy

we wont find out till ee anniversary its the 20th next ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I'm not a regular Eastenders viewer so don't know the characters names that visited the suspect (Jake?) in prison but did anyone else notice that the time on the watch of the girl that visited him in tonights episode changed from 10:55am to 12:30pm in the space of a couple of seconds? I have waaaaay too much time on my hands...:)

iv a funny feeling it has something to with that creep that has a a wife and kid thats with ronny. in his old flat they found blood, he lived there too. eastenders have aired a view shots of him eyeing up lucy or some sort of hints or connections for this story line . somethings standing out about this lad for some reason,

He seems like he might have a link but its possible he might not have done it he might have just found her maybe and ran off.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,197 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

A V A wrote: »
    iv a funny feeling it has something to with that creep that has a a wife and kid thats with ronny. in his old flat they found blood, he lived there too. eastenders have aired a view shots of him eyeing up lucy or some sort of hints or connections for this story line . somethings standing out about this lad for some reason,
    And the laptop he gave honey when the was saying good bye to billy as she was getting into the taxi to the airport. Bet there is something incriminating on it. . .

And the laptop he gave honey when the was saying good bye to billy as she was getting into the taxi to the airport. Bet there is something incriminating on it. . .

good memories

do not trust that flower lady at all she is to nice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I like the hints they keep dropping!

When billy was talking to Les

Billy: Sorry, I'm late, the traffic was murder!

(I thought hint for Les, it turned out, the hint was for Billy being a suspects!

I don't think it was him!

And it is just me , I am getting funny feel that Emma is under cover (s), I think she trying too get Max to confess!

I think it's' the whole Kate and Phil again but this time viewers won't know until bangs Max

Ya I seem to think that is the case too about Emma. I think Eastenders are trying to give us hints to guess.

EastEnders businessman Ian Beale will find himself scrambling to keep his dirty secret under wraps later this month.
    Ian (Adam Woodyatt) will be put under serious pressure after Patrick Trueman finds out that he paid Rainie Cross for sex on the night that his daughter Lucy was killed.

As we've previously reported, Patrick learns the truth after Rainie (Tanya Franks) spitefully spills the beans to him in an upcoming episode.

Patrick goes straight on the warpath following Rainie's revelation and threatens to tell Ian's fiancée Denise Fox the truth unless he does so himself.

Left in a panic, Ian threatens Rainie in a bid to keep her quiet about what happened between them if Denise starts asking questions - but will it work?

The Sun On Sunday has an interview with a taxi driver who says he was beaten up by EastEnders actor Khali Best. who plays Dexter who is suspended at the moment

also the actor who plays Fat Boy is also still suspended

i don't miss them one bit

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

Can anybody tell me what is going on with ben? Has he been mentioned since Jay called him to tell him to come home?

AryaStark wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me what is going on with ben? Has he been mentioned since Jay called him to tell him to come home?

No more talk of Ben so far, has the show recast the role yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

I thought I must have missed something!

i read there struggling to re-act the role of Ben

who-ever plays Ben will start filming in August to make his Christmas return

Ben Character will be changed from the camp gay guy to straight acting hot gay guy

• Advertisement

i read there struggling to re-act the role of Ben

who-ever plays Ben will start filming in August to make his Christmas return

Ben Character will be changed from the camp gay guy to straight acting hot gay guy

I didn't think the old Ben was ever camp

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement