Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

What happened to the actor who played Ben?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Are the Carters all glued together???

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

getting p***ed off with eastenders at the moment and yes I agree the carters are ruining it with them in every scene, where is Dot? Patrick had a bit of a stroke the other night are we supposed to forget about that? very silly that the flower lady is left minding the kids and finds a folder of pictures of Lucy under the fridge/dishwasher or whatever it was, I wasn't paying too much attention as it's boring at the minute and yet again down on his luck Billy is the one the finger is pointing at for Lucys' murder. I'm bored of these storylines i'm seriously thinking of giving up watching it:(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I didn't think the old Ben was ever camp

the first Ben was

• Advertisement

am i the only one who likes the carters

I do too but sometimes there is way too much of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭gidget

Nah I don't really mind the Carter's at all, I like Mick & Nancy.

Think Danny Dyer's done a great job with Mick's character, thought he played a blinder when it came to Johnny coming out, I loved the episode a few weeks back where he was learning to swim with Ian.

Patrick issues an ultimatum to Ian, ordering him to tell Denise the truth about Rainie by tonight or he will. Wanting to stay in control, Ian plans a spontaneous trip to Oxford to see Libby, wanting to keep Denise away from Walford for a while.

Later, Patrick is furious when he sees Ian driving Denise out of Walford. He calls Denise and leaves a voicemail on her phone before suddenly collapsing…

Meanwhile, Carol receives a letter confirming that her double mastectomy will take place next week. She worries that she won't have time to get everything done before then, but the Butcher family assure her that they'll cope.

Elsewhere, the atmosphere remains cool between Sharon and Denny. Sharon takes one of her anxiety tablets after Phil urges her to accept the help she needs, but after some conflicting advice from Linda, Sharon throws the pills away without Phil knowing and also manages to fix things with Denny.

Also today, Tosh is completely unaware of Tina's unorthodox fundraising methods as they near their financial target for their first fertility clinic appointment.

Finally, Aunt Babe warns Tosh that there will be hell to pay if she hurts Tina, while Whitney rejects Lee again as he continues to pursue her.

Linda continues to take an interest in Sharon's problems and invites her along to Sonia's Fat Blasters class, but she is left disappointed when Sharon doesn't show.

Later, Linda pays Sharon a visit and tries to make her feel better, but she is shocked when she finds the gun that Sharon has been hiding…

Meanwhile, Denise is devastated as Patrick has suffered a stroke. She video-calls Kim to tell her the worrying news. Ian is also feeling guilty about what has happened following his recent clashes with Patrick. Later at the hospital, there's relief for Ian when he realises that Patrick is unable to speak - his secret is safe for now.

Elsewhere, Johnny is left feeling jealous when Whitney finally agrees to go on a date with Lee. Later, however, Whitney appears to have changed her mind when Lee pays her a visit and she makes her excuses. Whitney ends up changing her mind yet again and wants to give Lee a chance after all, but is she too late?

Linda tries to persuade Sharon to get rid of the gun, but she explains that she is scared of being attacked again and kept hold of the weapon for safety after finding it in the house. In the end, Linda's words hit home and Sharon realises that she can't keep a gun under the same roof as Denny. She finally plucks up the courage to leave the house for the first time since the attack, wanting to dispose of the gun.

At the same time, Shirley is busy informing Phil that Sharon is lying about taking her medication. Shirley continues to insist that Sharon's problems are all Phil's fault. The former couple suddenly hear a noise outside and assume it's a false alarm, but Sharon has overheard their conversation and now knows the shocking truth about her attack…

Meanwhile, Aunt Babe gives Tina a stash of hash brownies to sell. However, there's a mix-up when Liam takes the supply from the café as Tiffany needs to bring in some cakes to her leavers' disco. Tina panics when she sees that the cakes have gone, but has no idea where they've disappeared to.

Later, Bianca receives a phone call from the school, who have discovered the hash cakes. Bianca is slightly tipsy when she arrives at the school to deal with the situation, as she has been sharing a bottle of wine with Carol back at the house. When Bianca ends up arguing with the head teacher, he vows to call social services…

Elsewhere, a nervous Ian tries to convince Denise not to spend time with Patrick, while Masood tries to support his friend and visits him at the hospital.

Sharon is distraught after learning of Phil's deceit. She invites Linda over and tells her that she's going to pack up her things before fleeing Walford with Denny. Linda helps her to prepare her getaway, but will Sharon really leave the Square?

Meanwhile, social services want to speak to Tiffany about the hash brownies, but Liam orders her not to admit where they were from. He points out that the authorities may think they belonged to Carol and that she is using cannabis for pain relief due to her illness. When Tiffany takes this on board and refuses to admit what happened, will Bianca lose her kids?

Elsewhere, Tina realises what happened to her brownies after talking to Lee. Determined to hide the truth, Tina and Lee put on false smiles as the Carters celebrate Tina and Tosh's upcoming IVF appointment. Will Tina get away with her actions?

Also today, Denise ignores Ian's advice and pays a visit to Patrick. Stan also pays a visit, but Cora avoids going as the situation brings back bad memories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Mick and Linda must have only one dressing gown, he had it on last week.

There's way too much of them in every episode.

Who hides photos of a murder victim under the fridge.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭AryaStark

I cant see Billy having anything to do with Lucy s murder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

How did Phil know about Lucy and coke? Is he the one that was dealing I wonder

How did Phil know about Lucy and coke? Is he the one that was dealing I wonder

I thought Rainie was her dealer

Who else knew about Lucy and the coke, only Ian, Cindy, Peter and Jane I thought

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Tosh is the most sensible person in that extended Carter clan, everyone seemed fine with letting an innocent man rot in prison except her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Who is Rain ie? ? And what was with those pics of Lucy??

Who is Rain ie? ? And what was with those pics of Lucy??

Tanya's smackhead sister who has slept with Phil and Ian

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ya but don't forget Honey was at the flat not too long ago!! Peter and lola live there too. Who else has been at the flat since?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Theres a difference between liking characters but when the whole family, all 300 of them, are stuck together twenty four hours a day and every other scene it is taking the proverbial wee wee. Its just becoming The Carter Show and its cheesy and very irritating.

I like them they very good actors brings a bit of life into Eastenders they bring in a bit of comedy!

Is Whitney auditioning for one of the trashy MTV reality shows, girl needs a make under

• Advertisement

if Phil cares for Billy so much why cant he give me a job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Is Whitney auditioning for one of the trashy MTV reality shows, girl needs a make under

Well at one stage she was interested in having a Big Fat Gypsy Wedding :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I sometimes wonder does Nancy Carter dress that way just to annoy us ? :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i thought billie would have burned those pictures where hims shed was.!!! or at least he should have ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Why does have pics of Lucy? Have I missed something?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Emanresu esrever, we get it. You don't like the Carters. It's really not necessary to state the same thing in virtually every single one of your posts on this thread.

maurv1 wrote: »
    I sometimes wonder does Nancy Carter dress that way just to annoy us ? :(

i like her she looked attractive in her tomboy outfit

Was Lauren on holidays? She looks very tanned

that copper that was with dc summer hayes

she was in footballers wives ? Ive seen her before or was it bad girls ?

• Advertisement

that copper that was with dc summer hayes

she was in footballers wives ? Ive seen her before or was it bad girls ?

She was in Footballer's Wives

She was in Footballer's Wives

thanks

eastenders announcing new cast member at midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Do you stay up for this stuff?!?! I notice you post a lot of spoilers after midnight.

Hardcore stuff dude.

Do you stay up for this stuff?!?! I notice you post a lot of spoilers after midnight.

Hardcore stuff dude.

i have no life :D

but seriously yeah i do

and i post spoilers every Tuesday or Wednesday

really don't know how billy becomes this new suspect for killing someone over seeing someone , its hilarious

• Advertisement

Id burn the purse and phone, and then bury them , :rolleyes::pac:

i wonder who buried the phone and purse

also little Janet is adorable on eastenders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

anyone see two reflections in the phone screen?

the first one i am assuming is the camera man as the black spot to his right looks like a camera man, the second showed a dark haired man with the shovel.

The new Ben perhaps

The new Ben perhaps

im going to stay up and see who it is

• Advertisement

20 pounds for an egg and cress sandwich at the cafe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Has a purse and phone which are missing from a murder investigation

Buries it 1 foot in the ground 2 mins from the square :rolleyes:

So someone in the Vic must've heard Ian shout about her phone and purse....

IvySlayer wrote: »
    So someone in the Vic must've heard Ian shout about her phone and purse....

:eek: good eye someone needs to go back to that scene and see who was there

Could Lucy's phone not be traced/located by CSI techs?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

:eek: good eye someone needs to go back to that scene and see who was there

Patrick, Mick, Whitney (leaves quickly with Janet after Ian shouts), Lauren (looking very weird and guilty), Linda, Phil, Jay, Tracey, Billy, Max

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Patrick, Mick, Whitney (leaves quickly with Janet after Ian shouts), Lauren (looking very weird and guilty), Linda, Phil, Jay, Tracey, Billy, Max

there you go one of them is the murderer

I've suspected Mick didn't he get a scar near his face sometime near Easter. Whitney, Billy and Max are possibilities but I think its either someone who isn't in it that long or knows her very well got fed up with her. Its possible could be someone not in it yet! If it not Jake its likely to be someone who lives with him. The guy that Roxie is with I think he has something to do with it. Abi and Lola I think could be possibilities, even Ian or Peter. I doubt that it been Denise or Patrick? Phil maybe but Linda or Jay or Tracey no.

hoodwinked wrote: »
    anyone see two reflections in the phone screen?

the first one i am assuming is the camera man as the black spot to his right looks like a camera man, the second showed a dark haired man with the shovel.

I didn't spot that? Did they show the purse and phone again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

doovdela wrote: »
    I didn't spot that? Did they show the purse and phone again?

as they were being buried, the phone screen showed the two reflections, you'd need a csi camera to make it out, :D

but the non camera man reflection was a guy with dark hair,

i still think the killer will be whichever cast member decides to leave around the unveiling time... it was probably just a production member burying the phone and wallet.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement