Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

when Bianca leaves only Carol & Whitney Stay

she takes all the kids with them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

I heard carol was leaving too!

Or was fake news

Tindie wrote: »
    I heard carol was leaving too!

Or was fake news

nope she signed a one year contract

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,981 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

when Bianca leaves only Carol & Whitney Stay

she takes all the kids with them

Liam is staying too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Tina has such a wonderful smile!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

My god, that scene with patrick was very very realistic and shocking. that scene was like nothing i ever seen before on tv. that screen shot of him when his face slopped was very haunting .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Tiff has gotten so pretty I think

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

ArtyC wrote: »
    Tiff has gotten so pretty I think

couldn't believe how grown up Tiffany looked when she came down the stairs, her hair is a deeper red and she looks 5 years older she's a stunner:)

I thought Sharon had a drug problem, addicted to pain tablets so what is she taking now?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Liam is staying too

how come Liam get to stay & not Tiff

Tensions are running high at The Vic following the Carters' discovery about Tina's actions. As the family try to get answers out of Tina, Mick gets suspicious about the source being close to home. When Aunt Babe arrives at the pub, she realises that the family are on to her. Mick and Shirley are then forced to visit the Butcher family in the hope of persuading Carol to keep quiet and not go to the police.

Later, when the Carters see the police visiting the Butcher house, Mick and Dean head straight to Aunt Babe's home to destroy the evidence. Mick, Dean and Aunt Babe move the cannabis into the car, leaving Dean with the responsibility of disposing of it. However, Dean and Aunt Babe have made a secret plan of their own - involving Dean stashing the drugs at Blades…

Meanwhile, Carol is bracing herself for her operation, but has lots of other worries on her mind due to the police scrutiny surrounding her family. She calls on Charlie for some advice from a policeman's perspective, but things take an unexpected turn when she makes a surprising discovery about Charlie…

Elsewhere, Dot starts planning the World War I centenary ceremony.

Also today, Lee comes up with a plan to woo Whitney.

Carol heads to the hospital for her double mastectomy, but soon finds herself seeking solace in the hospital chapel.

Later, as Carol is taken into surgery, she knows her life is about to change forever.

Meanwhile, Shirley is suspicious over Dean and Aunt Babe's secretive behaviour, and it's not long before she discovers the stash of cannabis at Blades. Dean refuses to listen to Shirley's concerns, insisting that he and Aunt Babe are now partners. Later, Aunt Babe tries to secure Shirley's silence by reminding her that she knows her secret.

Shirley is in turmoil as she wants Aunt Babe to keep quiet but is also desperate to keep Dean out of prison. She turns to Phil for help, but will he be willing to support her?

Dean is shocked when he finds that the stash of cannabis has disappeared. He and Aunt Babe are quick to accuse each other of dodgy behaviour, but they eventually realise who is really responsible. While Dean wants to confront Shirley, Aunt Babe insists that she can deal with it.

Later, Aunt Babe tells Shirley that she will be making an announcement at dinner. Shirley panics at the thought that Aunt Babe is about to reveal her secret, but she is determined to be there when Mick finds out…

Meanwhile, a sad Liam heads to the gardens after burning the family dinner. However, Lee comes up with a plan to help him and impress Whitney.

Elsewhere, Carol is recovering from her operation at the hospital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Les must've made about 20 different references to death/killing tonight

I thought Sharon had a drug problem, addicted to pain tablets so what is she taking now?

taking drugs for being a pain in the arse ........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

That Cora is a nasty old bag!!

For agoraphobia and anxiety it would be a sedative such as valium or xanax in the short term like the doctor who visited her said.

Both highly addictive so it's realistic she could get hooked very easily.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,715 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's gas Whitney telling Tiff off about dressing in silly looking clothes, she must not look in the mirror at herself and her fashion sense too ofton.

Denis's sister is priceless

Ian will always be an absolute scum bag, never ever felt for that lad, he absolutely makes my blood boil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

A V A wrote: »
    Ian will always be an absolute scum bag, never ever felt for that lad, he absolutely makes my blood boil.

He's probably hoping poor old Patrick will die, the slimey weasel rolleyes.png

Anyway, they should fly in Christy Phelans consultant..she'd have Paddy back on his feet in no time wink.png

Monday 4 August

Alfie comes up with a scheme, but his day doesn't go as planned and he receives some surprise visitors.

Meanwhile, the police have a request for Ian, but will he agree to go ahead with it?

Elsewhere, Walford marks the World War 1 Centenary.

Tuesday 5 August

Mick prepares to face his demons, but will he be able to go through with it?

Meanwhile, feeling the pressure, Ian's actions land another Walford resident in trouble.

Elsewhere, seeking the truth, Kat is delivered a bombshell.

Thursday 7 August hour-long episode

Stacey receives a visit from her family, but she is shocked when she hears what her mother has to say. Stacey is given a way out, but will she take it?

Meanwhile, Kat is shocked when she makes an upsetting discovery. As Kat tries to deal with last night's events, everything is put on hold by an unexpected development.

Elsewhere, in a tricky situation, Mick finds himself torn about what actions to take. He is forced to come clean to Linda, but will she stand by him?

Also today, Linda receives a surprising phone call that shakes her to the core.

Dean receives some relationship advice from an oblivious Stan.

Friday 8 August

Cora comes face-to-face with a blast from the past, but how will she react?

Meanwhile, Linda is distraught when a former ally makes a damning revelation.

Elsewhere, financial concerns are cast aside as Kat and Alfie's lives are changed forever.

• Advertisement

maurv1 wrote: »
    they should fly in Christy Phelans consultant..she'd have Paddy back on his feet in no time wink.png

its called an early release program :D

A V A wrote: »
    Denis's sister is priceless

Who?

Who?

i think he/she meant Denise sister Kim that is one the cruise

what was with that card board cut out of FAT Sonia

i think he/she meant Denise sister Kim that is one the cruise

Oh yes I miss Kim too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'm guessing that Rainie could be the next murder victim?

Major suspects are linked to her (Ian, Peter, Denise), possibly dragging Max, Whitney and Lauren into it with the upcoming storylines

I liked seeing Stan visiting Patrick

I liked seeing Stan visiting Patrick

Cora i like her she is fun but so selfish she should settle down with Patrick

Awesome, Slaters house fire are best, You can see by that by article it not about the sting but the after maths

• Advertisement

Well there is pictures of Jean in hospital so maybe she gets injured and hurt in the fire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I'm guessing that Rainie could be the next murder victim?

Major suspects are linked to her (Ian, Peter, Denise), possibly dragging Max, Whitney and Lauren into it with the upcoming storylines

Possibly Mick as well...

Earlier this year, Nick Cotton was supposedly laid to rest and his "son" Charlie helped grandmother Dot with the funeral arrangements. It has been announced that Nick will return to Walford this summer! We will bring you more information as it comes in

but we all knew this yeah ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Make cora go away! What a wretch of a woman.

what happened to Shabnam and her secret

I haven't watched this since Phil arranged Sharon's robbery. Why is she squinting at him in every scene? Does she know or is it something relating back to Dennis?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭travellingbid

Bejaysus!!!! What colour is Sharon's hair?... Looks like it would glow in dark

Bejaysus!!!! What colour is Sharon's hair?... Looks like it would glow in dark

It appears to be the same colour as their living room wall :eek:

Mayo Gurl wrote: »
    I haven't watched this since Phil arranged Sharon's robbery. Why is she squinting at him in every scene? Does she know or is it something relating back to Dennis?

Sharon knows all now and wants revenge for her attack and Dennis's death too

• Advertisement

whats the scam with nick , Dot has no money and what happened to Shabnam and her secret that story seemed to disapear ?

Phil Mitchell will
    cheat on his fiancée Sharon Rickman when he embarks on an affair with ex-partner Shirley Carter

whats the scam with nick , ?

Maybe there is a contract out on his life? Could be anything I guess!

Does Sharon know it was Alfie's cousin that killed Dennis?

Does Sharon know it was Alfie's cousin that killed Dennis?

nope

^ there no point telling really as Danny is dead and buried after being shot by Jake.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 881 ✭✭✭Chocoholic84

What was that at the end last night? All I saw was Aunt Babe ouring 2 drinks, and then smiling at someone?!

What was that at the end last night? All I saw was Aunt Babe ouring 2 drinks, and then smiling at someone?!

Could be Shirley's mam? Is she alive?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I was so confused during last night's episode (didn't help that i was watching it with my mam who only watches it every few weeks- "who's that? Does she know its her son?" :pac:) are we supposed to know whats going on?

I sort of recall that Aunt Babe and Stan had a row a few month ago and he mentioned something about her being in cahoots with Shirley's mother, and I'm sure that it was said then that she was living with Aunt Babe. (I also could have been having a Dougal Maguire dreams/reality moment).

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Was there eastenders on tonight?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement