Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

the_monkey wrote: »
    What about Lucas, did he kill that girl or what ?

and will they ever discover the lad he buried under the tree...

Yes he killed her. Owen will be dug up this summer. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

angel01 wrote: »
    Eastenders hard-man Phil Mitchell will become hooked on crack cocaine in a controversial new plotline.

Fans of the hit BBC1 soap will watch the balding thug spiral into depression and eventually succumb to the deadly drug.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/06/10/crackhead-phil-115875-22323194/

This rings a bell! Hasn't he already gone through all this with alcohol?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

sounds like s tupid idea an sounds like eastenders will be boring for a bit but jodie might keep me watching:D:D

A V A wrote: »
    sounds like s tupid idea an sounds like eastenders will be boring for a bit but jodie might keep me watching:D:D

Jodie is so flaming irritating :(

think its just me and airheads again hahaha is it just me or is there anybody else missing bradley and stacey?? i miss even seeing them in an episode together and i miss the story line . . . the old days when they were young was great :)
    i dont know what it is but i dont like denise and the rev lucas its just so boring !!!! dont really like that family accept patrick
    i wonder what this years christmas special will be about probly be phils stupid cocaine addiction . . .gaaaar boring !!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

The only one I'm missing is Christian - the heartthrob! Anyone any idea when he is due back? I could just watch him on his own - don't need anyone else!!:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,984 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why hasnt Lucas tried to kill Janine yet she is flirting loads and throwing herself at him :confused:

The Sun reports that Lisa Fowler (Lucy Benjamin) will punch Peggy Mitchell (Barbara Windsor) after arriving in Albert Square to get her daughter Louise (Brittany Papple).

Louise has moved in with her father, Phil Mitchell (Steve McFadden).

When Peggy tries to stop Lisa from taking her granddaughter they come to blows.

Actress Benjamin is returning to the soap after a seven-year absence.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Since Lacey Turner is leaving the show - Is it due to
    her baby dying or her dying in childbirth?

Danny Mitchell has trouble with his sisters -
    mum Glenda, reveals about his scheme trying to steal the money and appartently he is not entitled to any of it.. He's not Archie's son

Don't think these spoilers have been mentioned before

• Advertisement

Stacey has the baby and Ryan is with her for the delivery I dont think the baby dies

I heard Stacey and Jean leave
    to go and stay with Sean after Charlie dies as Stacey is wanted for Archie's murder, they is rumours of Sean returning for their exits

Its true that Danny isnt really a
    Mitchell

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

The Danny thing is so bloody obvious. Nontheless, I hope the Mitchells are bled dry.

I wonder how it comes to light that
    Stacey is charged with Archie's murder. Only she and Max know, so either she caves in with the guilt, or someone overhears a conversation between the two of them, probably Janine.

The Danny thing is so bloody obvious. Nontheless, I hope the Mitchells are bled dry.

I wonder how it comes to light that
    Stacey is charged with Archie's murder. Only she and Max know, so either she caves in with the guilt, or someone overhears a conversation between the two of them, probably Janine.

Yes it is
    Janine who discovers Archie raped Stacey and Ronnie and that Ryan is the baby's daddy and to keep Ryan she shops in Stacey

janine is a horrible cow i hate looking at her and she ruins eastenders when shes in a episode grrrrrrrrrrr shes a evil little cow i hate her so much its unreal !!! cant believe
    she rats stacey out !!!! thats so disappointing

A V A wrote: »
    janine is a horrible cow i hate looking at her and she ruins eastenders when shes in a episode grrrrrrrrrrr shes a evil little cow i hate her so much its unreal !!! cant believe
    she rats stacey out !!!! thats so disappointing

To be fair I think Janine is a great character (she is played well by Charlie Brooks) she is the bitch we all love to hate and the show would be boring without her thats just my opinion anyways

Sne's definitely a better bitch than Tracy "Panto" Barlow over the way :rolleyes:

And I'm sure she could fling a chair across a room more convincingly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭MS.MONEYPENNY

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    To be fair I think Janine is a great character (she is played well by Charlie Brooks) she is the bitch we all love to hate and the show would be boring without her thats just my opinion anyways

Agree with you there JP Liz.... I love her character and Charlie Brooks plays her brilliantly :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Sne's definitely a better bitch than Tracy "Panto" Barlow over the way :rolleyes:

And I'm sure she could fling a chair across a room more convincingly.

Ha Ha! Agreed, but I thinks for me it's just the look of Janine that gets on my nerves with her big sneery head. And her flirting is stomach churningly sickening.

ye the girl who plays her character is great and plays her well but grrr she just annoys me i think its just my obsession with satcey :P he he

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Does that mean that Danny is gone now? Luuuuuuuuuudicrous storyline & useless actor!

I'm guessing he's going to be involved with the big
    Queen Vic fire/explosion
    storyline.

• Advertisement

were did you hear that
    the vics going to explode/ go on fire??

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,663 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yeah, I think Janine is brilliant! The fact so many people hate her shows how convincingly she is portrayed. I love (to hate) Janine! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭Speak Now

Be great if Lucas could kill off Janine. Her character is so unconvincing at this stage. As for that Ryan fella or whatever his name is that hangs around with her, even by soap standards he's boring.

Stacey has a baby girl

Stacey has a baby girl

Thanks for the spolier :rolleyes:

Stacey has a baby girl

ye cheers for spoiling!!! :rolleyes:

Sorry I forgot its too late to add now :o

Last night (Tuesday) was the first time is a very very long time that I walked away from watching EE. It was an hour of total useless waste of time! The bits with Stacey in it were the only ones worth watching but that Danny guy and Lucas creep really p--s me off:mad:
    Sadly, I obviously missed Stacey going into labour and having a daughter as I had switched it off well before the end:eek: I blame Lucas for that:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Regarding EE i have to declare shenanigans...

I was very impressed with things right up to bradleys death, but it's obvious there was no real plan after that...

she didnt have the baby yet !!! we didnt get to see her go into labour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Whatever happened over Minty and Darren going to the world cup?? Did we ever hear anymore about it?

blondie7 wrote: »
    Whatever happened over Minty and Darren going to the world cup?? Did we ever hear anymore about it?

Darren gave his money to Heather for baby George so he cant go and he has a new girlfriend now maybe Minty has gone by himself

Darren gave his mother to Heather for baby George so he cant go and he has a new girlfriend now maybe Minty has gone by himself

About time we had a bit of that in the east end :D

About time we had a bit of that in the east end :D

oh god whats wrong with me today :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭juma

Darren gave his money to Heather for baby George so he cant go and he has a new girlfriend now maybe Minty has gone by himself

Am I the only one who is beginning to think Minty is a bit of a peadophile? He's a middle aged man yet it seems his best friend is someone who looks like he is preparing to make his Conformation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Sorry I forgot its too late to add now :o

no its not too late so will you cover it please??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

foxy06 wrote: »
    no its not too late so will you cover it please??

why are ye all complaining abou the spoilers, it clear;y states in the thread title Eastenders SPOILERS! if ye dont want to know them then dont open the thread!

blondie7 wrote: »
    why are ye all complaining abou the spoilers, it clear;y states in the thread title Eastenders SPOILERS! if ye dont want to know them then dont open the thread!

your right uummppppsss sorry

What a boring show tonight.

• Advertisement

I most certainly agree with that! I switched over to a different channel for the second time this week:mad: What the hell is going on??? Are the script writers on holidays?? Much more of this and I'll have to start watching Emmerdale:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Was it ever discovered that Billy was stealing the post. Or are they keeping that for their big christmas episodes?

I hate all of the current storylines!!!

Epicurus wrote: »
    Was it ever discovered that Billy was stealing the post. Or are they keeping that for their big christmas episodes?

Not yet

How the hell is Ronnie and Roxy letting Glenda stay after all she was going to con them also :confused:

The Queen Vic pub in ‘EastEnders’ will be destroyed in a fire as part of a storyline later this year.
    The iconic pub, which has featured in the show since its first episode more than 25 years ago, will burn down in the autumn, according to reports.
    It is believed that the dramatic storyline will coincide with the departure of Barbara Windsor, who plays Peggy Mitchell. However, it has not yet been revealed if she will perish in the blaze.
    ‘EastEnders' producer Bryan Kirkwood recently told Digital Spy that Peggy's exit will be 'both epic and poignant', fuelling speculation that she will die in the fire.
    A show source said: "It's set to be a spectacular episode. No-one knows yet if Peggy dies in the fire but they are also writing out a host of other characters, so there is a good chance someone will be killed off when the Vic burns."
    A massive 13 cast members are set to depart the soap before the end of the year so it's possible that there will be many casualties in the inferno.
    Parts of the 'EastEnders' set, including the Queen Vic, are to be rebuilt as part of the soap's move to HD. 'Coronation Street' bosses have also recently had to make changes to their set for similar reasons.

right on once joddy doesnt leave :D:D:D im all good

so are they going to re-decurate the vic?? i hate when they do things like that i dont think will be the same if they do. im only 19 and i would find a bit weird if the set changes let aloan me granny and shes been watching it since it started haha she didnt warm to cornation street haha:p

• Advertisement

is eastenders on tonight teusday

I really thought at one stage Stacey was going to tell Ryan he was the daddy and that she killed Archie tonight

i thought tonight was a good episode:) i was waiting for sean slater to come out when max was in the house with tanya hahaha and i got the impression she was making him up and the girls were just going along with her ??
    stacey was great i thought she was goin to tell him aswell, i got a bit confused when i seen the baby . . .is ir ryans or bradleys?? because when the baba came out it had black hair but then it had red hair and looked like max :p:p
    and thats becca one is really doing my nut in !!!!!!!!!!

does stacey ever find out it was becca who rang the police on them ????

oh and i also thought when your one was ariving back from max'es place and when she was fighting with her husband about her seeing someone and then jodie walks in and finds out she had a smoke and then she said mam you'll get cancer . . i couldnt stop laughing at that the way she said it , it was like she would get cancer just from one smoke hahah love jodie :D:D:D hope her and darren are the new young stacey and bradley

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

I really loved last night's episode. Stacey was brilliant. I was screaming at her to tell Ryan!! He was so good to her and I'm delighted he told Janine to sling her hook!! The baby was a ginger though and looked a bit like Bradley!! Anybody know if she is going to tell Ryan the truth - and when!!!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement