Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

It's hardly Stan cause we know he's on the way out. I'd say it's probably Emma, after she finds out who killed Lucy. Another strong possibility is Dean, as the inevitable fallout from the rape reaches a head.

I'd like it to be someone genuinely shocking, like Peter for example. I highly doubt they'd do it, it'd be too cruel to put Ian through that. Peter is leaving though so you never know!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭davidrowe

KKkitty wrote: »
    Apparently playing Mick Carter has put its toll on actor Danny Dyer. Allegedly he's been in more scenes since his start on EastEnders than any other actor has since its beginning. Danny is said to be sick at the moment due to his demanding workload.

It's doing his "nut" in! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭davidrowe

God I hope so.

There would be uproar amongst male fans of the show if they killed off Emma!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

davidrowe wrote: »

Really?? I know EE isn't exactly overrun with attractive ladies but she's hardly anything to write home about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Really?? I know EE isn't exactly overrun with attractive ladies but she's hardly anything to write home about.

I think she's really attractive in a "real woman" way.

Page 3/Hollyoaks "hotties" don't really do it for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,984 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

God I hope so.

Me too she is useless

Stan asks Mick
    to help him to die

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,716 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

davidrowe wrote: »

Not from me there wouldn't!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mandylevo

I really hope it's not Charlie, don't forget Ronnie has had some eventful new years, swapping babies and crushing psychos in their cars and her wedding day to Charlie will be on New Years day, would be just like Nick to accidentally kill another one of his children, please let it be Emma and it's deffo not Peter just saw photos of him filming his last scenes with Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭SaceyFlynn13

Kingup wrote: »
    My babysitter used to make it for me, as a child it was my favourite thing in the world, you couldnt beat the boiled sausages, but as an adult the idea is quite repulsive.... Though it is a dublin thing so i dont see why pauline mcglynn, with her accent, would know about it...

I have had it through childhood also was my favourite dinner don't have it as much now but I know some people who still have it and their in the 20s.. Also I'm from cork and everyone here know of coddle ..

Best things about christmas are the soaps. Eastenders should be a cracker this year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The Christmas trailers look great, looking forward to seeing the fall out of the revelations in the Carter household!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Why couldn't Alfie have waited until Kat got on the jasus train to tell her about the fire??!! More moping about from both of them now.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

What's a powerfull scence at the end of tonight ep!

Great start to the week
    Eastenders EVERYDAY this week! :)

Have to say, I've really been enjoying Eastenders lately.

And I agree, very good final scene tonight. Lacey Turner was great.

Finally Linda told someone

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Finally Linda told someone

She didn't even do that, Stacey worked it out

Finally a bit of movement in the Linda story.

I laughed when Emma was asking Max and Lauren what they usually do at Christmas. Not sure you want the usual Branning Christmas experience.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

God Emma is always so miserable!!

Johnny would never leave his family before Christmas and while it is his grandfather Stan's last, bad exit for him

So Stacey chucks Dean out of his own flat, how is that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Beechfiled

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Johnny would never leave his family before Christmas and while it is his grandfather Stan's last, bad exit for him

So Stacey chucks Dean out of his own flat, how is that?

I only dip in and out of EE, where is Johnny off to?

Johnny would never leave his family before Christmas

His year long contract ended and he wanted to leave they had no choice aka the rubbish ending

It's a shame he left

Beechfiled wrote: »
    I only dip in and out of EE, where is Johnny off to?

He went off travelling on his scooter starting with Italy to see his Italian stallion fella from gay pride festival

Jane is pathetic chasing Ian weasel Beale

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Just a reminded that eastenders is on tomorrow.

Xmas eve at 8pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

At last the Linda storyline is moving on a bit..I don't think I could have taken Linda and her miserable face any longer.
    I can't wait for the Christmas Day episode-it's no wonder EE is my favourite soap; it always has fab Christmas storylines!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

t?

absolutely silly exit. i know he is only there a wet few months at this stage but you would think with the level of attention the family have got he would of gotten a week long monologue LIVE episode to himself!!

instead he gets a text off his fella in the morning and announces a little bit later he is going off for a ride.. .... . .......... on his bike.

saying that when the impending revelations come out his exit would have been a lot harder to construct over/just after christmas.

But a measly episode with no prompts etc is a tad unbelievable. i mean surely he gave them some notice??

i find the other brother a bit pointless also. and always has this creepy glare on him. Im sure we will have another 10 carters next year to accommodate his departure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

Thank **** that Carter family are as bad as the pakistani family in corrie. Whole hape of the family arrive and proceed to get rammed down our throats for a year. Good riddance to em.

Thank **** that Carter family are as bad as the pakistani family in corrie. Whole hape of the family arrive and proceed to get rammed down our throats for a year. Good riddance to em.

"hape" !!! i just love that you have gone out of your way to deliberately rearrange the spelling of "heap" to suit your ennunciation of it!!

in fairness i have given so much slack to the writers for forcefeeding carters but the real test is this christmas week and if they pull it off and then make the reprecussions believable i may just forgive and forget.

its kind of like the danielle story years ago. everyone was sick of the girl but then came that explosive episode (archie/peggys) wedding and it left everyone mourning her death and finding her one of the most sympathetic characters of EEs recent past (as opposed to previouly considering her one of the most pathetic!)

sometimes you got to trust the EExperts!

I have high hopes for the rest of this week. I agree that Johnny's exit wasn't done well but from the looks of the trailers, it's going to be a good Christmas (for us anyway!).

• Advertisement

EE is always good at Christmas & new years this week & next should be great

as for Jane why is she going back to Ian he will only treat her as a slave again

Forget the murders, rapes, affairs, fires, split ups, fake deaths, resurrections, proposals, babies, explosions, shootings, departures, reappearances, coming outs, drug addictions, PTSDs, financial problems, terminal illnesses, scandals, robberies, alcaholism, revelations, reaquaintenances, etc etc .......................

ONE MOMENT AND ONE MOMENT ONLY STOOD OUT AS ENCAPTURING ALL THAT IS EASTENDERS. IN ONE 1 MINUTE CLIP THE SQUARE CHANGED FOREVER AND BROUGHT THE NATION TO A STANDSTILL.

LEST WE FORGET..... : ( : (

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_BNvU3ZA6Q

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,604 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Tindie wrote: »
    Just a reminded that eastenders is on tomorrow.

Xmas eve at 8pm

It's on at 7.45pm. You don't want to miss the start. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,657 ✭✭✭CountyHurler

I happened to catch a few episodes of this recently and I was shocked with how much Pauline McLynn stood out when amongst real soap actors... Everything she says seemed forced and overpronounced...

did mick just ask where was Johnny!! And the kids replied he is still in his room? or was he talking about his "father"? Or was it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

did mick just ask where was Johnny!! And the kids replied he is still in his room? or was he talking about his "father"? Or was it just me?

I think he said "where's the old boy then" referring to Stan?

• Advertisement

OMG how cringey was Jane singing and proposing to Ian, stupid woman she can do so much better

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

I liked it, I'm a softie.

jane killed lucy. has to of done it. far too strange this behaviour now. Denise will uncover it and jane will kill her off........

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Is it me or is Phil Mitchell very jolly this Christmas. Nearly every scene I see him in, he's laughing or smiling, and seems to be having a good time.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Is it me or is Phil Mitchell very jolly this Christmas. Nearly every scene I see him in, he's laughing or smiling, and seems to be having a good time.

He is newly married, got his son back, gained a step son businesses going well

I'd be happy also :D

Merry Christmas Eastenders Fans

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭pmasterson95

He is newly married, got his son back, gained a step son businesses going well

I'd be happy also :D

Merry Christmas Eastenders Fans

If I married Miss Piggy and became step-related to Dennykins happy would not be my emotion.....

Merry Christmas

If I married Miss Piggy and became step-related to Dennykins happy would not be my emotion.....

Merry Christmas indeed! :D

soaps-eastenders-mick-carter-attacks-dean-wicks-1.jpg

Hopefully they will make it a realistic fight, if it was a real life situation Dean would be beaten to within an inch of his life.

I'd say Mick will want Linda to have an abortion as well.

Hopefully they will make it a realistic fight, if it was a real life situation Dean would be beaten to within an inch of his life.

I'd say Mick will want Linda to have an abortion as well.

Did the scan not confirm it's Mick's baby? Linda seemed delighted when the nurse said it looked like it was about 11 weeks.

Did the scan not confirm it's Mick's baby? Linda seemed delighted when the nurse said it looked like it was about 11 weeks.

Ah right, I thought she wasn't sure which of them was the father.

Ah right, I thought she wasn't sure which of them was the father.

Don't quote me on it now but that's the impression I got from her reaction.

Some bit of light in the whole dark tale.

Looking forward to tonight now, hope it lives up to the hype.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Same, I always get let down by these things it better actually deliver for ONCE. Bloody soaps :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement