Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

angel01 wrote: »
    When does Tanya return?

Surely it will be soon what with Rainie on the Square

The actress who plays Tanya Jo Joyner is also doing a new BBC comedy series Candy Cabs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Missed last episode and start of tonight's - where did Peggy get the shiner?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

Missed last episode and start of tonight's - where did Peggy get the shiner?

Big man Phil clocked his lil ol' mum in the face.
    Nice eh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

So...according to the Sky programme info; Libby and Chelsea are a "much loved pair"?! :confused::confused:

Okaaaay.

Meanwhile, please. Someone kill Phil. I'm fecking sick of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

zimovain wrote: »
    Phil's a legend:cool:

Ya - it sure is legendary to smack your mother in the face!????:(

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

Shazanne wrote: »
    Ya - it sure is legendary to smack your mother in the face!????:(

well the way my bloody mam goes on . . .some times i wish phil had lived in my gaf hahahah

i joke:rolleyes::p;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

So...according to the Sky programme info; Libby and Chelsea are a "much loved pair"?! :confused::confused:

Okaaaay.

Meanwhile, please. Someone kill Phil. I'm fecking sick of him.

+1
    :D:D

Yay lets all rejoice Libby and Chelesa are gone :D

sing_hallelujah.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭irlirishkev

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yay lets all rejoice Libby and Chelesa are gone :D

sing_hallelujah.jpg

Chelsea I could handle (literally :D ), but God Libby was annoying.. she had a wierd way of talking, like she opened her mouth too much, or stuck out her tongue too far when speaking or something.. good riddance..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Chelsea I could handle (literally :D ), but God Libby was annoying.. she had a wierd way of talking, like she opened her mouth too much, or stuck out her tongue too far when speaking or something.. good riddance..

They both have very strange accents to be fair! LOL - they won't be missed...:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Surely those are the little things that make an actress seem more convincing in their role? What do you want - perfectly spoken girls who are supposedly living in the East End of London??? Give them a break - they were not so bad and I will miss them - they certainly beat some of those who have come on board in recent times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Are you sure Libby is gone for good? I know Chelsea is def gone (thank god) but I never heard anything about Libby going and Denise said she wanted Libby to go on a 'holiday'? Maybe she will be back?

Phil taking drugs just doesnt go. He is a piss head yeah but I am not convinced by the drug taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

foxy06 wrote: »
    Are you sure Libby is gone for good? I know Chelsea is def gone (thank god) but I never heard anything about Libby going and Denise said she wanted Libby to go on a 'holiday'? Maybe she will be back?

Once Libby comes back from her holiday I think she'll be going straight to Oxford for uni.

Going to hate the next few months story with crack heads Rainey and Phil now. I'm still wondering how Peggy will bow out (When is it again?)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Was supposed to be by the end of the summer and the vic gets damaged in a fire or something. I'd say that will be Peggys exit and Kat and Alfies entrance. You know I was going mad when they left Eastenders but not looking forward to them coming back now if that makes sense?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

foxy06 wrote: »

The new director guy who took over on eastenders axed alot of the characters including libby, libbys grandmother, minty and a few others!

yeh thank god they did :) some of them were awfull and i dont know why they were even there in the first place half of them annoyed me !! i liked minty tho ,ill mis him :(

i can see a story line coming in for darren and jodie

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

the only time i liked darren was when he was with libby (although not fussed on libby). Darren's got rubbish storylines and his character is starting to annoy me

I remember when abi agreed to cook darren and jodies meal for darren.. i was getting subtle hints that abi liked darren.. could this be a possible thing for the future esp when there living together now

Cookie33 wrote: »
    the only time i liked darren was when he was with libby (although not fussed on libby). Darren's got rubbish storylines and his character is starting to annoy me

I remember when abi agreed to cook darren and jodies meal for darren.. i was getting subtle hints that abi liked darren.. could this be a possible thing for the future esp when there living together now

Yeah she does like him & I do think there'll be a future story involving them...not sure if they'll get together though unless maybe down the line. In the meantime I think we'll probably see a lot of scenes showing Abi being jealous of Jodie.

Cookie33 wrote: »

ye thats what i thought ,:S kind weird at first at the thought of it hehe

yea darrens storys are just boring now

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

The storyline with Max and Jodie's mother could be interesting. Her (Jodie's) father seemed to be a sinister character so there could be trouble in store for Max when he finds out about the funny business that's been going on. Glad to see the back of Libby and Chelsea, pointless and annoying.

• Advertisement

jodies mother , her husband looks like a tough guys alright,i dont think max knows shes playing away from home, and things will get a bit more complicated and they get more into to things and then he'l find out and see that she is a control freak and has obsessive compulsive dis-order , has any body noticed her being like that ??? she fixes the statue in her hall when she's in her house(did that twice in one episode) and then when she was in bed with max!

laurens the one who was with peter right and abbys sister :S:S ???:p:p

do you know why the other actress left ?? i thought she was good and very good looking aswell and could of evolved into a heart breaker but i cant see this new actress taking her place very well, even scenes with her a pete wont be the same for me i dont think :rolleyes:

So...basically, crack-whore Phil is Drunk Phil.

Just as I predicted.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I never thought he could act but he is playing the drug role well, eastenders have done their homework on this one

they would wan to because if they didnt get it right imagine the the amount of crack heads showing up at the bbc

casio4 wrote: »
    I never thought he could act but he is playing the drug role well, eastenders have done their homework on this one

That's cos he's re reading his old script from the alcohol storyline:p

I wonder is he going to get his new partner in crack pregnant down the line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

Ok, I haven't seen much of eastenders in past couple of weeks but what happened to Shirley? Where is she now?

didn't Shirley walk in and catch Phil and the junkie sleeping together last night?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Anyone feel like listening to "the Who" and doing crack tonight?

ye you up for it ???

all around about 1o to 8 :) , dont wear you good cloths cause i might spill a bottle of whisky over you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

Bored silly of Ryan & Janine, it is like groundhog day watching those two :mad:

angel01 wrote: »
    Bored silly of Ryan & Janine, it is like groundhog day watching those two :mad:

They really annoy me too...I hate their scenes:mad:

they annoy me
    i still think janie is a alien (its the head)

its just a broing story line with those two

tbh i get lost some times trying to follow them,one minute their fighting , the next their together etc

WHO'S JANIE?!!!!

• Advertisement

oppppppps sorry i meant janine ???

I love Janines hair, I would love my hair like that, mine only ever looked like that when i had a perm growing out :o any tips for having hair like Janine?:o

the hack of her hair

looked like staceys when she was n a mad one

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Her hair is a yellowing triangle.

Her hair is a yellowing triangle.
    well yeah I noticed her roots need to be touched up, I meant the wave in her hair more than the colour

• Advertisement

ye ;) her hair is weird

i keep forgettng to mention

corin is fcukin scary without her make up !!! she looks about 60 and looks like a skeleton

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

corin from BB? are you in the wrong thread? :p

I expected more out of the Denise storyline, it was dramatic with her in the basement but she got out and it fizzled out far too quickly.

I love drunk / drugged up Phil, he's great

Peggy and Ronnie find out next week that Glenda knew Archie was abusing Ronnie

I think Glenda is jealous of anyone else even her daughters getting more attention than her

A V A wrote: »
    ye ;) her hair is weird

i keep forgettng to mention

corin is fcukin scary without her make up !!! she looks about 60 and looks like a skeleton

zhahahaha wtf ?????

hahah this made me laugh

what was i doing? dont know how it happened

sorry :P

Cathooo wrote: »
    corin from BB? are you in the wrong thread? :p

I expected more out of the Denise storyline, it was dramatic with her in the basement but she got out and it fizzled out far too quickly.

I love drunk / drugged up Phil, he's great

Drunk Shirley is just as funny :p

Surely Denise, Patrick and Jordan might need to see a counsellor after their ordeal :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,328 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Drunk Shirley is just as funny :p

Surely Denise, Patrick and Jordan might need to see a counsellor after their ordeal :rolleyes:

I'm sorry but i'm getting so sick of Phil and Shirley. I mean all they seem to be doing lately is falling around drunk, doing drugs (Phil), cheating (Phil) etc i mean that can only be entertaining for so long. It's just beyond me how Phil can be like this and nobody bats an eyelid - oh plus he beat up his mother FFS! I know it's fiction like but seriously it's getting a bit old now - i actually would not miss him AT ALL if he went.

I am surprised Peggy hasnt called Grant yet about Phil yet he's sort him out

ye thats weird . . . but i dont think he would be able to talk while he's interviewing gangs etc:p

I am surprised Peggy hasnt called Grant yet about Phil yet he's sort him out

Because then she couldn't say "If Grant were 'ere...!"

Imagine:

Peggy - "If my Grant were 'ere he wo-"
    Grant - "I am 'ere Mum."
    Peggy - "Oh, ok."

^^^
    :D:D:D

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement