Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

hahahha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Did Bianca just say she was having an affair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

From what I can make of it, Bianca and Ricky were doing role-play, or something?

:confused:
    I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yeah she said she was having an affair with her husband:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

wait.....so Bianca was having an affair with her husband??

im confused can someone explain please?? :confused::confused:

Peggy - "I could murder you for egging me on"

A bit extreme, no? :confused:

they were role playing she had ricky in her phone under the name bobby so carol thought she was having an affair with someone called bobby but it was ricky all along

hmmmm tonight was altight wasnt it :) but the phil thing will drang out for a long while

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭rebelmomma

I think the whole Phil story is going to get a whole lot worse before it gets better.

Do you think you would sign over a pub to an aunt that only last week you didn't want anything to do with?

Ricky and Bianca very funny, Carol - god woman you left how many years ago and you are still a moody cow as wassaid tonight!!

I like Shirley but she will always be that weirdo from Bad Girls to me.

Anyone reading ahead on Digital Spy?

• Advertisement

will you tell me a few things bu put spoilers on it ??? cant be arsed on dp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

Peggy - "I could murder you for egging me on"

A bit extreme, no? :confused:

Lol a bit extreme so probably a future storyline:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭greenie

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am surprised Peggy hasnt called Grant yet about Phil

Cue tonights episode Liz!!! You saw that coming:D

• Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Were we ever told exactly how much money was left to Roxy?

£3m I think.

yep yep 3m

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭Silvio.Dante

Thanks guys. So, she could easily afford to hand the Vic to Peggy for free.

ye i know

shes wasted an awfull lot tho

the state of roxy in that yellow yoke hahaha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Why were they mentioning thunder storms tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I had already been replaced with her :eek:

• Advertisement

yea i thought that was just me !!!! hahahaha

A V A wrote: »
    the state of roxy in that yellow yoke hahaha

She looked like a fried egg in reverse.

ie. A white yoke (the peroxide) and yellow "white" :P

hhaha ye thats the one hahahaha

that linda one is a sap isnt she

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

hhaha ye thats the one hahahaha

that linda one is a sap isnt she

Glenda? I'm trying to think who linda is :D

Didn't she come into the show to get the Vic or steal money off her girls? Now they've twisted the story into her coming back out of guilt to Ronnie and to make up for what her dad did?? It's all very strange!

Cathooo wrote: »
    Glenda? I'm trying to think who linda is :D

Didn't she come into the show to get the Vic or steal money off her girls? Now they've twisted the story into her coming back out of guilt to Ronnie and to make up for what her dad did?? It's all very strange!

sorry yea glenda . . . . .linda wtf :cool::P

ye i think its strange , but i have to say glenda is very attractive , shes a looker :P:);)

and last night i had a dream that me and phil went on a bender last night and i took his hat and he went mental :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

ye i think its strange , but i have to say glenda is very attractive , shes a looker :P:);)

and last night i had a dream that me and phil went on a bender last night and i took his hat and he went mental :P
    Phils benders are a great laugh!
    Although something like hat stealing can change the mood i'd say!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

lol you're funny :D

I do want to take his hate and give his face a clean though :D

Phils benders are a great laugh!
    Although something like hat stealing can change the mood i'd say!

haha yes i know , i got a baiting with a wrench in the arches
    Cathooo wrote: »
    lol you're funny :D

I do want to take his hate and give his face a clean though :D

:P

haha i know ye , he has such a round head !!!! melon head

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,995 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

'EastEnders' favourite Kat, who is due to return to the soap with husband Alfie next month, is reportedly set to announce that she is expecting a baby.

The couple, played by actors Jessie Wallace and Shane Richie, are to come back to Albert Square after a five-year absence to help rebuild the Queen Vic, which is to be destroyed by a fire.

But it remains unclear whether Alfie Moon is the father of Kat's unborn baby…

A source told The Mirror: “Fans know Kat and Alfie have been on an American road trip but not much else while they were away.

“It’s clear that although she is going to have a baby, not everything has gone completely according to plan in the last five years.”

Kat and Alfie were last seen in the soap on Christmas Day back in 2005, when they were setting off on their American adventure.

The source commented: “Kat and Alfie are two of the most popular characters, everyone is excited.”

Former Hollyoaks and The Bill star Stefan Booth has landed a part in EastEnders, taking on the role of Tanya Branning's new fiancé Greg.

The 30-year-old actor will make his first appearance in Albert Square next month when builder Greg turns up to work on the reconstruction of the Queen Vic following a dramatic blaze at the pub.

According to reports today, while the role of Greg is currently a guest part, Booth is keen to stick with the soap on a longer-term basis.

Speaking of his casting, Booth commented: "I'm absolutely delighted to be coming into Albert Square. Even as a kid, whenever I wasn't running around making mischief, we'd all sit in front of the telly watching EastEnders.

"Jo Joyner is a splendid actress to work with and I can't wait to get my teeth into the exciting storylines ahead."

Following his arrival on Albert Square, viewers are likely to see the newcomer clashing with Tanya's ex-husband Max (Jake Wood), who first heard about Greg's involvement in her life earlier this year.

A Walford source told The Mirror: "Max has his fair share of women but he still has a soft spot for Tanya despite all they have been through. Don't be too surprised if he makes mincemeat out of Greg."

Meanwhile, Jo Joyner is making a full-time comeback as Tanya following a period of maternity leave and a stint on three-part BBC series Candy Cabs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Does anyone else think Billy will sell Phil the drugs he had? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Does anyone else think Billy will sell Phil the drugs he had? :eek:

Speaking of which, what did Billy ever do with the drugs?? Did he ever get caught with them or sell them??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

blondie7 wrote: »
    Speaking of which, what did Billy ever do with the drugs?? Did he ever get caught with them or sell them??
    and the post stealing? was all that ever sorted out?

Where is Billy? I thought he lived with Heather :confused:

Shirley metioned him the other night but we havent seen him in weeks.

Pregnant Sam Mitchell agrees to marry Minty Peterson in a prison hospital.

The grease monkey comes to her rescue when she confesses she’s having Ricky Butcher’s baby but he wants nothing to do with her or the tot.

Minty, played by Cliff Parisi, 50, has always lusted after the youngest of the Mitchell clan and is thrilled when she says yes.

But we can reveal that Sam (Danniella Westbrook, 36) later changes her mind and refuses to tie the knot.

Minty is devastated when she cruelly tells him he’s not good enough for her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

blondie7 wrote: »

He hid them in his wardrobe.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Where is Billy? I thought he lived with Heather :confused:

he did but last i saw Heather and George were evicted and sitting on Arthurs bench in the park

IvySlayer wrote: »
    He hid them in his wardrobe.

So they left the storyline unfinished. Oh god no i cant watch Sam on screen she is painful to look at, ill be fast forwarding her scenes for sure

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Jack: "Half cripple sleeping his way around the Mitchell family".

Just part of Aunts Sals speech. Loved it; brilliant :D

Also, when Harry was dropping Vanessa off; wtf was Mercy doing standing in the middle of the road in a towel.

tonight was good. . ronnie is really beautiful :rolleyes::rolleyes::confused:

Billy is only back in the vic an hour or two and they are treating him like s*it, Billy carry jacks wheelchair up the stairs will you :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Loved aunt Sal's rant!

'He's probably got himself a six foot boyfriend called Daisy':D

CONNIVING Janine Butcher and Ryan Malloy make a dramatic get-away by car with Stacey Branning's baby on board.
    The pair tear away up the motorway, heading up north with Lily, who is Ryan's tot.
    Inside, the car is full of blankets, a babyseat and a sign on the window which reads 'Car for sale...Baby included'.
    Janine is already desperately jealous of Ryan's (Neil McDermott), behaviour around Stacey (Lacy Turner) and it seems she's back to her manipulative ways.
    Actress Charlie Brooks, who plays the minx, said earlier this month that the situation with Stacey makes Janine feel 'really insecure'.
    She added: "She wants Ryan all to herself, and the idea of a baby snatching his attention away would be devastating."
    It's not clear what Janine's intentions are with the baby.
    How far will she go this time to get what she wants?

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0xTf7dazh

Becca Spoiler Friday 03/09
    Jean confronts Stacey about the flat and informs her it was Becca who had called the police.
    When Becca asks Stacey about when they should get their flat, Stacey replies that she wants to wait as she hopes to travel back to the beach where she and Bradley spent their honeymoon and sprinkle his ashes into the sea. Jean then approaches the pair and suggests that Stacey should attend a 'young mums' group at the community centre. Stacey agrees to go, but while there, she realises that the group is probably not for her, due to the lack of excitement or social interaction. Later on, in the Slaters' house, Becca confronts Jean about her ploy to replace Becca in Stacey's life with other women. She then informs Jean that she and Stacey are going to get a place together.
    With Jean gone, Becca confesses that she had in fact called the police for the sake of herself, Stacey and the baby.
    Jean confronts Stacey about the flat and informs her that it was Becca who called the police on the night of Bradley's death. Becca initially denies this, however, with Jean gone, she confesses that she did so for the sake of herself, Stacey and the baby. An argument ensues, resulting in Becca throwing Bradley's ashes at Stacey. The urn hits the wall and breaks, covering Stacey in the ashes. On Jean's order, Becca packs her bags and leaves the house.

• Advertisement

Beckys sister comes into the show on Thursday

casio4 wrote: »
    Beckys sister comes into the show on Thursday

Wrong show - You mean Corrie :p

god i hate beccy!!!!!!!!!!! grrrrr:mad::mad: fcukin evil witch bitch

poor stacey

Wrong show - You mean Corrie :p
    sorry I watch so many of them I was bound to get mixed up at some stage:D

Becca Spoiler Friday 03/09
    Jean confronts Stacey about the flat and informs her it was Becca who had called the police.
    When Becca asks Stacey about when they should get their flat, Stacey replies that she wants to wait as she hopes to travel back to the beach where she and Bradley spent their honeymoon and sprinkle his ashes into the sea. Jean then approaches the pair and suggests that Stacey should attend a 'young mums' group at the community centre. Stacey agrees to go, but while there, she realises that the group is probably not for her, due to the lack of excitement or social interaction. Later on, in the Slaters' house, Becca confronts Jean about her ploy to replace Becca in Stacey's life with other women. She then informs Jean that she and Stacey are going to get a place together.
    With Jean gone, Becca confesses that she had in fact called the police for the sake of herself, Stacey and the baby.
    Jean confronts Stacey about the flat and informs her that it was Becca who called the police on the night of Bradley's death. Becca initially denies this, however, with Jean gone, she confesses that she did so for the sake of herself, Stacey and the baby. An argument ensues, resulting in Becca throwing Bradley's ashes at Stacey. The urn hits the wall and breaks, covering Stacey in the ashes. On Jean's order, Becca packs her bags and leaves the house.
    How did Jean find out that Becca called the police?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement