Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Minty and Heather!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Minty and Heather!!

That was truly disgusting at the end! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

it was like a drunk scoffin a kehbab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,994 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did Jean find out that Becca called the police?
    Becca tells Jean

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

thanks for using the fcuking spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!

A V A wrote: »
    thanks for using the fcuking spoiler!!!!!!!!!!!!
    what? you didn't know Peggy was leavin'? that's all it says

Peggy don't die in the fire producers are leaving it open for her return

casio4 wrote: »
    what? you didn't know Peggy was leavin'? that's all it says

ye but all the other stuff and the pic of max and that Q!!!! still use spoilers if your posting stuff like please :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

A_V_A, no offence, but what's the title of this thread? :P

• Advertisement

A_V_A, no offence, but what's the title of this thread? :P
    Exactly, dont read the thread if you dont want to know what happens :rolleyes:
    you could start a new thread where you just talk about Eastenders :)

excuse me but if something is meant to happen and hasnt even been shown yet , , thats whay people use spoilers, , , have a look throught the thread there and you will see plenty of people using spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

excuse me but if something is meant to happen and hasnt even been shown yet , , thats whay people use spoilers, , , have a look throught the thread there and you will see plenty of people using spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also plenty of people didn't use the spoiler tags as it has been mentioned, the thread is titled "Eastenders Spoilers"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,129 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

This thread is called 'Eastenders SPOILERS" and the fact that it was a link with the words "goodbye peggy" should of given you some clue! It was a link, you didnt have to click on it to open it......Move on.

ok ye no problem :)

Stunned by Stacey's confession that she killed Archie, Peggy demands that she get out of the pub and threatens to go to the police. Stacey pleads with her not to do so as she wants to be around for Lily. Stacey then tells Ryan that she needs to speak to him urgently and ushers him into the ladies' toilets, where she attempts to tell him the truth about Bradley. However, they are interrupted by Pat, who thinks Stacey is trying to get her claws into Ryan. Desperate to tell Ryan the truth, Stacey tries to go after him, but she is slapped by Pat, who reminds her that Ryan is now family. Stacey cries a desperate outpouring of grief as Ryan and Janine enjoy their special day.
    The tension between Phil and Peggy explodes.
    Meanwhile, a desperate Phil urges Billy to let him leave the boarded-up room in order to get more drugs. He attempts to break free, but Billy quickly blocks him. Angry and frustrated, Phil picks up the crowbar which Billy left in the room and smashes through the door demanding money, before rushing downstairs. Peggy, who was about to call the police to tell them about Stacey, catches sight of Phil and they end up in an intense argument in the hallway. The tension between them explodes and Phil smashes bottles as he dares Peggy to deny that she loves the pub more than him.
    Phil strikes a match and throws it to the floor.
    When his mother doesn't respond, Phil threatens to burn down the pub. Peggy calls his bluff, but Phil strikes a match and throws it to the floor. The flames spread as Peggy desperately grabs the extinguisher, but Phil takes it and throws it to the ground. Peggy screams out for help, wanting to extinguish the flames, but everyone realises that it's a lost cause and desperately tries to evacuate The Vic. Amid all the commotion, Peggy attempts to stay behind to save the pub, but Roxy, Pat and Billy force her outside.
    Peggy soon realises that Phil is nowhere to be seen. Desperate for money, he is still inside, trying to smash open the till. As he makes his exit with the money, the wooden bar above comes crashing down, trapping him on the floor amid the flames. Peggy, Billy, Max and Ricky try desperately to get back into The Vic via the cellar door, but they fail miserably.
    Stacey and Lily are trapped upstairs in the Vic.
    Meanwhile, Stacey exits the ladies' toilets, unaware of what has happened, and finds herself surrounded by flames. Desperate to save Lily, Stacey battles her way through the flames and up the stairs. She grabs Lily, shielding her from the fire, but as she heads for the window, she realises they are boarded up. Scared for her life, Stacey picks up the crowbar and smashes the window, sending glass flying below. Soon afterwards, Janine, Bianca and Ryan look up to see Stacey and Lily trapped upstairs. Ryan climbs a ladder and Stacey hands him Lily, but will she escape to safety herself?
    Desperate to save her son, Peggy rushes back inside The Vic. Billy follows behind Peggy, who can see Phil trapped on the floor through the flames. Billy and Peggy manage to free Phil, but as they struggle to pull him away from the fire, the glass inside starts to explode. Peggy puts her life on the line as she tries to drag her son an inch at a time across the burning floor, but will any of them make it out alive? Or will their love of the Queen Vic put an end to the Mitchell family as we know it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Butterfly25

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stunned by Stacey's confession that she killed Archie, Peggy demands that she get out of the pub and threatens to go to the police. Stacey pleads with her not to do so as she wants to be around for Lily. Stacey then tells Ryan that she needs to speak to him urgently and ushers him into the ladies' toilets, where she attempts to tell him the truth about Bradley. However, they are interrupted by Pat, who thinks Stacey is trying to get her claws into Ryan. Desperate to tell Ryan the truth, Stacey tries to go after him, but she is slapped by Pat, who reminds her that Ryan is now family. Stacey cries a desperate outpouring of grief as Ryan and Janine enjoy their special day.
    The tension between Phil and Peggy explodes.
    Meanwhile, a desperate Phil urges Billy to let him leave the boarded-up room in order to get more drugs. He attempts to break free, but Billy quickly blocks him. Angry and frustrated, Phil picks up the crowbar which Billy left in the room and smashes through the door demanding money, before rushing downstairs. Peggy, who was about to call the police to tell them about Stacey, catches sight of Phil and they end up in an intense argument in the hallway. The tension between them explodes and Phil smashes bottles as he dares Peggy to deny that she loves the pub more than him.
    Phil strikes a match and throws it to the floor.
    When his mother doesn't respond, Phil threatens to burn down the pub. Peggy calls his bluff, but Phil strikes a match and throws it to the floor. The flames spread as Peggy desperately grabs the extinguisher, but Phil takes it and throws it to the ground. Peggy screams out for help, wanting to extinguish the flames, but everyone realises that it's a lost cause and desperately tries to evacuate The Vic. Amid all the commotion, Peggy attempts to stay behind to save the pub, but Roxy, Pat and Billy force her outside.
    Peggy soon realises that Phil is nowhere to be seen. Desperate for money, he is still inside, trying to smash open the till. As he makes his exit with the money, the wooden bar above comes crashing down, trapping him on the floor amid the flames. Peggy, Billy, Max and Ricky try desperately to get back into The Vic via the cellar door, but they fail miserably.
    Stacey and Lily are trapped upstairs in the Vic.
    Meanwhile, Stacey exits the ladies' toilets, unaware of what has happened, and finds herself surrounded by flames. Desperate to save Lily, Stacey battles her way through the flames and up the stairs. She grabs Lily, shielding her from the fire, but as she heads for the window, she realises they are boarded up. Scared for her life, Stacey picks up the crowbar and smashes the window, sending glass flying below. Soon afterwards, Janine, Bianca and Ryan look up to see Stacey and Lily trapped upstairs. Ryan climbs a ladder and Stacey hands him Lily, but will she escape to safety herself?
    Desperate to save her son, Peggy rushes back inside The Vic. Billy follows behind Peggy, who can see Phil trapped on the floor through the flames. Billy and Peggy manage to free Phil, but as they struggle to pull him away from the fire, the glass inside starts to explode. Peggy puts her life on the line as she tries to drag her son an inch at a time across the burning floor, but will any of them make it out alive? Or will their love of the Queen Vic put an end to the Mitchell family as we know it?

Wow! dramatic week ahead for eastenders!

Dont forget its on everyday next week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

God that all sounds very dramatic. I hope it's well done though and not dragged out as EE sometimes tends to do.

Anyway, can anyone please update me on the Ian/Jane situation.
    I was away for 2 weeks and seemed to be missing some info! Has Jane found out about Lucy's abortion yet? I know she has decided to leave Ian and fleece him before she goes but was this only because she was fed up of his lying - after the whole exam cheating fiasco?

Thanks. :confused:

bubbaloo wrote: »
    God that all sounds very dramatic. I hope it's well done though and not dragged out as EE sometimes tends to do.

Anyway, can anyone please update me on the Ian/Jane situation.
    I was away for 2 weeks and seemed to be missing some info! Has Jane found out about Lucy's abortion yet? I know she has decided to leave Ian and fleece him before she goes but was this only because she was fed up of his lying - after the whole exam cheating fiasco?

Thanks. :confused:

Jane found out from Zsa Zsa and Peter that Lucy had an abortion and that Ian helped her and now she wants revenge i.e. leaving him and fleecing him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,266 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Anyone else want to punch Minty?

I wanna punch Becca :mad:

Thanks for the update and yes, I would love to punch Becca - I don;t know why they brought her into it. She is just an evil cow and I don't see what purpose she serves - other than getting Stacey off her meds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wanna punch Becca :mad:

+1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Constantly

i have to admit that im getting sick of looking at the faces peggy mitchells pulling , and he re-actions are getting annoying now

becca is such a bitch !!!!!!!!! wrecks my head now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

becca is such a bitch !!!!!!!!! wrecks my head now

A right wagon ... but a hell of a good looking girl.
    Stacey's mother is one fine actor & Stacey ... the bi-polar story line is superb and brilliantly well acted IMO

why is phil going going on like jack sparrow???? good impression must add :D:D

I think he's acting it well

why is whitney drinkin in the club ???? thought she was 16 oe 17 or sumthing

and what the fcuk ?????sam . . did she not just have a baby but yet she's in a dress and out clubin??

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    I think he's acting it well

I agree, i think he is doing the current story justice.
    Peggy + co put the foot down this evening with him didn't she.

yeah she did but I think the baseball bats were abit much :D

Now thats what you call an intervention with a difference!
    I'd be veyr pis+ed off if anyone tried lock me up like that:P

why is whitney drinkin in the club ???? thought she was 16 oe 17 or sumthing

Didn't she have her 18th a while ago?

I had to laugh at them boarding up the door, which opens inwards. Feck it, if Phil can somehow get the locked door open, he will be able to get through the boards nailed into the door frame :pac:

I noticed that the door opened inwards :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 705 ✭✭✭yurmothrintites

Me too...I was wondering what that plank of wood would do!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Janine up to her old tricks again. Although if it meant the end of her and Ryans and their ridiculous games it'd be ok. Brilliant episode tonight.

I missed the end of tonights episode who was that man that Janine went off with?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Some rich older guy she met in R&R.

Her perfect type.

i just feel bad that stacegets left in the vic when it goes up in flames with her little one up stairs :(

• Advertisement

Stacey was pretty rude in the way she told Dot that Lily was nothing to her and not Bradley's child I know she is off her meds but she was quite bitchy

Yeah - I thought that too - Stacey was pretty rude to Dot but I suppose that's all part of the drama. It must all be leading up to Stacey telling Ryan he is the father.
    I believe Thursday's episode is the biggie. Looking forward to it! :p

bubbaloo wrote: »
    Yeah - I thought that too - Stacey was pretty rude to Dot but I suppose that's all part of the drama. It must all be leading up to Stacey telling Ryan he is the father.
    I believe Thursday's episode is the biggie. Looking forward to it! :p

Yes Thursday is the biggie
    Stacey tells Peggy that she killed Archie not Bradley

So are her meds some sort of anti-truth serum or something?

And Dot is annoying the crap out of me lately. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Didn't she have her 18th a while ago?

I had to laugh at them boarding up the door, which opens inwards. Feck it, if Phil can somehow get the locked door open, he will be able to get through the boards nailed into the door frame :pac:

Just brilliant ... thanks for a belly laugh this dismal day :D

LOL at Sam beating Phil up the stairs with the baseball bat :D

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭AssaultedPeanut

I nearly puked my ring up for real at Phil Mitchell and his snot scene

same here :D

I'm glad Janine and Ryan got hitched

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 554 ✭✭✭buzz55

Stacey and Ryan didn't get hitched - Janine & Ryan did :)

Did anyone else think that Ryan's suit looked like it might have been his confirmation suit :p I loved Janine's dress, really suited her.

Phil, that was so gross......did we really need to see that? Do think that in general he's not acting it out too badly though.

Why does it always have to be Billy that f**ks everything up though? He's going to let Phil out now & we all know what happens then!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement