Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,009 ✭✭✭kronsington

i dont watch eastenders at all, but im watching it right now, can someone tell me what the story is with phil? has he completely lost the plot? why?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

I don't watch Eastenders but the drama tonight! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

How unrealistic was that? So so brutal and I only caught the last 10 mins! A pub is on fire and everyone stands 3-4 foot away, then it blows up and they still don't move back!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I haven't watched Eastenders properly in years, but I was watching it tonight, that was brilliant lol. It was dramatic, way better than the usual crappy arguments.

What did Phil's mother do to him to cause him to do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭Callan57

Best episode ever .. I've my nails bitten to bits

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Phil is a drug addict so Peggy locked him in a room so he could get over them. The reason in because Peggy took his daughter away from him and made Ben go to court rather than leave the country which is what Phil wanted. Bens in jail now wanting nothing to do with Phil.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Sofa King Great

I thought peggy was supposed to die?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

well that was some episode :O

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Did anyone else love the quick scenes with Zainab and Masood looking for Syed? :)

Great episode that was. Peggy was a bit...over the top though.

So no-one dies? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

I thought peggy was supposed to die?

Yeah i expected either Stacey or Peggy to die! Hmmh whats the story??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I didn't catch what stacey said to ryan when she got out of the fire and was lying on the ground:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

That the baby is his

Stacey told Ryan that Lilly was his daughter

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭RH149

She told him he was the father of her baby. How did they both survive that fall? They were both blown off the ladder with the blast - thought they were gone the same way as Bradley.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Ryan is gorgeous. I didn't notice the Z and Masood looking for Syed.
    How is Peggy going to leave now I wonder?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Eastenders was unreal!!! I was glad that Stacey & Lilly got out ok (listen to me, you'd swear it was real) but I thought that Ryan was going to die rescuing them? Peggy nearly made me laugh at one point, standing there flapping her arms squealing. Did they get Phil out off the counter or what, I must have missed that part - the last I saw of him he was when everyone went back in for him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I thought it was really rubbish :( thought Peggy was actually quite poor :(

Looks like everyone got out ... but maybe someone will die from injuries.

I wonder if someone will be pronounced dead tomorrow. Maybe Stacey will have died off-screen, maybe Phil's going to make a surprise exit.

I heard someone suggest that that was Peggy's ghost at the end, because everyone was ignoring her. T'wud be an interesting twist...

We were promised death, dammit!:mad::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭mariaf24

Best Episode ever :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

Has anyone seen this picture? Pretty much sums up Peggy's performance in the episode for me, hilarious :D This will go viral, me predicts :)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8hu2438Ps1qa9fv7o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0RYTHV9YYQ4W5Q3HQMG2&Expires=1284150094&Signature=nJdTNRHtw%2FFfVJqDtnHjLGx0C3w%3D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this was a great one !!!!! but peggy was fcuking wrecking my head she sounded like a dog yelping!!!!! really annoying !!!!!

i was so glad stacey and lilly got out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

Fantastic episode. Steve McFadden (Phil) doing some brilliant stuff lately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 418 ✭✭The Paws

when the repeats? I missed the whole thing thinking it was on at 8pm!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 893 ✭✭✭joey54

The Paws wrote: »

You'll get it on-line: http://www.rte.ie/player/#v=1080103
    So nobody dies?

joey54 wrote: »
    So nobody dies?
    Let's just wait and see ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

I noticed that Zainab helped Syed out of the pub which was touching. Also while Stacey was in the toliets/upstairs with lily, was Jean or Mo not wonder where she was??

I was waiting at the end for something to fly out of the pub and hit Peggy on the head to kill her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Cookie33 wrote: »
    I was waiting at the end for something to fly out of the pub and hit Peggy on the head to kill her

That would've been cool. EastEnders: Sam Raimi style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

I think tomorrows ep is 45 mins long .... so more big stuff in store...

• Advertisement

the_monkey wrote: »
    I think tomorrows ep is 45 mins long .... so more big stuff in store...

I would imagine it being Peggy's last episode, whatever way she departs from EE
    But other than that 45mins? it'll be too long and drag out i reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 758 ✭✭✭bubbaloo

God I was so looking forward to last night's episode and then so disappointed! I actually laughed when Peggy was standing there repeating "let it burn" at the end! What the hell was that all about??? :rolleyes:
    Stacey was great and I'm glad she finally told Ryan he was the daddy.
    But I thought Peggy would definitely die and maybe Stacey too.
    Phil did get dragged out at the end but we didn't see if he was conscious or not so maybe he'll be dead tonight! Note: 40 minute episode at 8pm, followed by a tribute programme to Peggy, so hopefully that means tonight will be her last episode!!

There was just way too much screaming and too many completely unrealistic outcomes! I thought it was all a bit over the top and silly! :( Sad, because I really wanted to enjoy it.

Wiat, I just had a thought....where the hell is Sam's baby?!! :eek:

She said something about going up to check on her. There was no sign of her when Stacey was up there, and surely we would have heard 2 babies crying outside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 753 ✭✭✭havana

She said something about going up to check on her. There was no sign of her when Stacey was up there, and surely we would have heard 2 babies crying outside.
    She said something at the start about someone looking after the baby. Can't remember who. And when she went to check she left the pub. Also when she told stacey to put lily upstarirs she said there was an empty cot. So the baby wasn't in the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Sam's baby was with Jack and Ronnie as was Amy

That episode was a let down as there wasn't even one death :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Give it a year and Peggy will be back to sort out the

'Faaaaaammmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaleeeeeee'

She won't be able to resist coming back.

• Advertisement

Peggy Mitchell makes a life-changing decision in tonight's episode of EastEnders, realising that she needs to bow out of Albert Square for the sake of her beloved family.

As a new day dawns following the Queen Vic fire, the Mitchells are still reeling from the shocking events and it's unclear whether they will ever be able to recover.

However, after considering everything that has happened to her family recently, Peggy ultimately decides that the best thing for all of them is to stand on their own two feet - which means she has to leave.

Before making her departure, a distraught Peggy pays one final visit to The Vic, which is now little more than a shell after being destroyed by the blaze.

550w_soaps_eastenders_peggy_burnt_vic_02.jpg

550w_soaps_eastenders_peggy_burnt_vic_01.jpg

Determined for the police not to find out that Phil started the fire, Peggy also visits Stacey - telling her to take the blame for the crime, as her sentence for arson will be less than it would be for Archie's murder.

Facing a new dilemma, what will Stacey do? And how will Albert Square cope without its first lady?

Peggy's final EastEnders episode airs tonight at 8pm on BBC One, and will be followed by EastEnders Revealed - Peggy Mitchell, Queen of The Vic at 8.40pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 fivefour

Did anyone notice Sam at the end? They showed everyone who survived but i'm nearly sure she ran back in with peggy to save phil, and she wasn't in the last shots of those who survived!

Maybe she's the one who dies and it gives them the perfect way to have Ronnie adopt the baby if it's proven to be Jacks kid :)

fivefour wrote: »
    Did anyone notice Sam at the end? They showed everyone who survived but i'm nearly sure she ran back in with peggy to save phil, and she wasn't in the last shots of those who survived!

Maybe she's the one who dies and it gives them the perfect way to have Ronnie adopt the baby if it's proven to be Jacks kid :)

She survived :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

Is Phil leaving also?? Im sick of all the mitchells at this stage get rid of the lot!

blondie7 wrote: »
    Is Phil leaving also?? Im sick of all the mitchells at this stage get rid of the lot!

No he is staying out

Why did Glenda return?

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Why did Glenda return?

I noticed that too, wonder what she is up to. Probably will get back into the girls life now that peggy leaves

Poor Stacey. :(

I wonder will she go through with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭eimearcmh

The Paws wrote: »

Its on at 2.25 this afternoon on RTE1

Ronnies Pregnant
    [

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

Im totally confused, i thought the fire in the pub was the way certain characters in the show were going to be written out, i better not mention the characters names just in case, but i could of sworn 3 or 4 people were meant to die in that fire???

lmahoney79 wrote: »
    Im totally confused, i thought the fire in the pub was the way certain characters in the show were going to be written out, i better not mention the characters names just in case, but i could of sworn 3 or 4 people were meant to die in that fire???

Maybe someone will die tonight due to smoke inhalation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭lmahoney79

yes wellthat thought did cross my mind too........here's hoping!

Nice to see Peggy rescued her outfits & wigs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,354 ✭✭✭naughto

so no 1 died

Just plain silly tonight ... very disappointing :eek:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement