Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

OisinT wrote: »
    They are more like breasts... or udders. He makes me cringe when I see him :D

? huh?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,605 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Christmas in Walford is all about Stacey’s exit – and you won’t be disappointed! After Ryan’s life’s left hanging in the balance when jealous Janine tries to poison him, he narrowly escapes death for the second time when she then tries to cut off his oxygen supply in hospital. Making it back to the Square relatively unscathed, Ryan hotfoots it over to Stacey’s to declare his undying love. But their happiness doesn’t last long when they announce they’re a couple in the middle of a packed Vic – only for Janine to walk in as they share a kiss! Determined to get revenge, Janine joins forces with an unlikely source… but what revelation could be so bad that it forces Stacey to leave the Square forever? Is her murderous secret about to be exposed?
    Also, Glenda is pushed down the stairs by a mysterious male and Bianca’s arrested on Christmas Eve – will she make it back for the Butchers’ turkey dinner?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Great! Lots to look forward to there! And if the weather stays as it is over Christmas we'll be very glad of friends in Albert Square to keep us entertained:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 282 ✭✭neveah

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Christmas in Walford is all about Stacey’s exit – and you won’t be disappointed! After Ryan’s life’s left hanging in the balance when jealous Janine tries to poison him, he narrowly escapes death for the second time when she then tries to cut off his oxygen supply in hospital. Making it back to the Square relatively unscathed, Ryan hotfoots it over to Stacey’s to declare his undying love. But their happiness doesn’t last long when they announce they’re a couple in the middle of a packed Vic – only for Janine to walk in as they share a kiss! Determined to get revenge, Janine joins forces with an unlikely source… but what revelation could be so bad that it forces Stacey to leave the Square forever? Is her murderous secret about to be exposed?
    Also, Glenda is pushed down the stairs by a mysterious male and Bianca’s arrested on Christmas Eve – will she make it back for the Butchers’ turkey dinner?
    Presumably Stacey will be revealed as Archies killer and this makes her hot foot it out of Albert Square. Does anyone know if Ryan goes with her? Is the fact that she is revealed to be a killer going to send him back into the arms of Janine (who lets face it has blood on her hands too!) or will he reject both women? I must say I really loved Ryan and Janine as a couple, I thought they had better chemistry then him and Stacey, I'm sorry they never went down the route of making them a bad couple, partners in crime so to speak, wheeling and dealing! I'm looking forward to the Ronnie/Kat storyline this xmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,397 ✭✭✭✭FreudianSlippers

? huh?
    Connor Stanley

Monday 20th December 2010

Despite Pat's pleas, Janine finally admits the unpalatable truth about Ryan's condition - but will the police be told too? Denise is devastated when Lucas's sister Gloria arrives with some upsetting news, and Ian accidentally reveals a dangerous secret to Peter. Connor faces Phil's fury when his actions risk drawing unwelcome attention.

Tuesday 21st December

Bianca resorts to desperate measures to ensure her children get the Christmas they deserve, while Max and Vanessa struggle to play happy families with Tanya and Greg. Ryan's declaration of love leaves one of the women in his life broken-hearted - but will it be Janine or Stacey?

Thursday 23rd December 2010

Ryan's shock announcement causes mayhem in the Vic as the Butchers square up to the Slaters. Glenda is horrified when Peter issues her with a savage warning while a heartbroken Denise allows Jordan to have his Christmas wish. Lauren takes drastic action to punish Stacey, much to Janine's delight.

Friday 24th December 2010

Phil's plan to expose Glenda has unexpected consequences, while Peter has a shocking parting shot for Ian before leaving for good. Bianca's decision to take responsibility for her actions leads to further trouble, and Kim saves the day at the carol concert, much to Dot's displeasure. Janine's last desperate stand to expose Stacey doesn't quite go according to plan.

Saturday 25th December 2010

As the residents of Walford celebrate Christmas, Janine carries out her final, devastating act of revenge against Stacey - will Max and Ryan be able to save her before it's too late? Jean is left reeling by a shocking discovery, while Ronnie and Roxy vow to see justice done. Bianca has a nasty surprise for Whitney on her return from a night in the cells, and Dot entertains the Vic's punters with a moving performance.

Sunday 26th December 2010

Janine recovers from the dramatic events of Christmas Day while the Square deals with the fallout from Stacey's departure. Pat struggles to come to terms with an awful truth, and has Kat's Christmas wish finally come true? Bianca and Phil form an uneasy alliance in order to trap Connor, and Dot hosts a Boxing Day party.Monday 27th December 2010

Kat is horrified to witness Jean's downward spiral as she struggles to cope without Stacey. Carol decides to come to Connor's rescue, while Bianca warns Whitney to keep her distance. Pat finally turns her back on Janine for good, and Dot shows her guests the true spirit of Christmas.

Tuesday 28th December 2010

A broken Jean makes a painful decision as she finally surrenders to her demons. Meanwhile, Kat's delight soon turns to anger when things take longer than expected, and Carol's best intentions backfire when Tiffany receives a shock.

Thursday 30th December 2010

Carol continues to follow her heart, unaware that Whitney's happiness is on the line. Meanwhile, the Brannings and the Slaters rejoice as both Ronnie and Kat meet their long-awaited arrivals.

Friday 31st December 2010 (40 minutes long)

As Kat fights for her life in hospital, Ronnie's grief leads to a momentary act of desperation with devastating consequences. Meanwhile, Carol receives an unexpected surprise, and a drunken Christian makes a decision he will regret as Walford's residents celebrate the New Year at the Vic.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭Cookie33

Sounds like a fun christmas on Albert square..

I can already guess most of the secrets but will be great once we see it on the tv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Anybody just catch that conversation between Dot Kat and stacey?

could have sworn Dot said she is spending the night n with Jim eating marshmallows and watching Corrie, its her favourate apparently! :D

Anybody just catch that conversation between Dot Kat and stacey?

could have sworn Dot said she is spending the night n with Jim eating marshmallows and watching Corrie, its her favourate apparently! :D
    SHE is the grand old dame of Walford - but it seems Dot Branning's heart really lies in WEATHERFIELD.
    EastEnders viewers will soon see Dot telling Kat Moon she loves Coronation Street.

The reference to watching Corrie's 50th anniversary episode is believed to be the first time one soap has given a nod to a rival.

Dot, played by June Brown, tells Kat (Jessie Wallace): "I'm heading home to crack open a bag of marshmallows with Jim and watch the Corrie 50th special. I love Corrie, never miss it."

The December 9 episode will sit in between two Corrie specials on ITV1 featuring a devastating tram crash. An EastEnders insider said Dot's support was a tribute to the "soap that started it all".

The source added: "We did it as a tribute. Hopefully they will return the favour when we turn 50!"

EastEnders often refers to current events, recently mentioning England's World Cup failure.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz16puwSlWH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭She Devil

Did I miss an episode?? I saw it on tuesday to Janine walking up the stairs in the slaters, then last night it started with Janine dancing around her kitchen? I am confused???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

She Devil wrote: »
    Did I miss an episode?? I saw it on tuesday to Janine walking up the stairs in the slaters, then last night it started with Janine dancing around her kitchen? I am confused???

Yeah she thought Ryan was cheating on her, so she broke into the Slaters to find Stacey and Lily alone. Ryan was hiding. So she was happy enough so!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Missed Phil and Glenda's fling when did this start?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 347 ✭✭Just Contribute

smuckers wrote: »
    Missed Phil and Glenda's fling when did this start?

A week or two ago - when Glenda discovered Phil was involved with illegal car deliveries, I believe.

Glenda also knows that Shirley and Phil took Roxy's money - I guess she is blackmailing Phil for sex

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Glenda also knows that Shirley and Phil took Roxy's money - I guess she is blackmailing Phil for sex

I read earlier spoiler:
    That Glenda will be pushed down the stairs.

I read earlier spoiler:

How bad.
    By Phil?

not too sure

I read earlier spoiler:

It's a pity
    she survives
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

I must say I haven't watched EE in about 2 weeks, it is completely dire right now :(:(

Bring back Santer, this new producer guy is ruining the show.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

New Ben is a bit odd isnt he? What exactly is meant to have happened to him in the juvenile place..

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

well that broke the ice that punch :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

New Ben is a bit odd isnt he? What exactly is meant to have happened to him in the juvenile place..

I think he
    got raped

I think he
    got raped

I heard that as well. At least he's not a little pussy this time, and they do look similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

betcha he gets rid of the glasses soon enough and starts looking tougher

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

I have to agree with angel01 the show has gone down hill recently. Its more morbid than it ever was and find alot of the storylines a bit boring. Like why was Ian begging Jane to stay then he goes and has an affair with Glenda. Surely he should have just showed Jane the door and then he was free to do what he wanted

• Advertisement

blondie7 wrote: »
    I have to agree with angel01 the show has gone down hill recently. Its more morbid than it ever was and find alot of the storylines a bit boring. Like why was Ian begging Jane to stay then he goes and has an affair with Glenda. Surely he should have just showed Jane the door and then he was free to do what he wanted

In my opinion, too many are having affairs or cheating on their partners or jumping into bed with another character :eek:

I know Santer had a preoccupation with babies but Kirkwood seems to love affairs or quick romances! :eek:

Bianca
    goes to jail to protect Whitney over selling stolen goods

Speaking of Ian and Jane...

Is Jane actually back with Ian now? Did she really meant that she still loves him and all that, or do ye think that she is still faking it, carrying along with the original plan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 908 ✭✭✭Whiskey Devil

Eastenders just gets more ridiculous. Another tough kid.. GREAT. :rolleyes:

Get rid of Janine.. PLEASE!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this new ben is wreckin my fcukin head!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad: id love to kick him around

• Advertisement

Glenda is so hot! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jenna69

Is Patsy Palmer (Bianca) pregnant? She looks it.

Jenna69 wrote: »
    Is Patsy Palmer (Bianca) pregnant? She looks it.

Yes, she will be written out soon, in real life, she had a baby boy.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1338437/EastEnderss-Patsy-Palmer-gives-birth-healthy-baby-boy-Bertie-week-hospital-stay.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Jenna69

angel01 wrote: »

Thanks for that, god i must really be behind the times, if they film 6 weeks in advance she must have been showing for a good while. Goes to show how much i notice, and i watch all the soaps, all the time :):):)

Former EastEnders star Natalie Cassidy is to make another appearance as Sonia Fowler in the New Year, Digital Spy can confirm.

In early 2011, fans will see Sonia return to Albert Square for one episode as she finds herself drawn into a new storyline centring around her half-sister Bianca Jackson (Patsy Palmer).

Sonia's sudden reappearance in Walford comes after a huge confrontation between Carol, Whitney and Connor sees truths emerge over Connor's relationships with Bianca's mother and stepdaughter.

After events come to a head, Bianca mysteriously disappears from the Square - but Sonia's comeback sees her provide some answers to questions that Carol and Ricky have about the feisty mum's whereabouts.

A Walford insider revealed: "True to form, Bianca has got herself into big trouble while trying to protect her family and, scared about what might happen, she does a runner.

"When she suddenly goes missing, Sonia turns up unannounced and drops the bombshell that she knows where Bianca is and what she is going to do next."

Sonia's brief return will also see some other truths revealed as viewers discover what she and husband Martin have been getting up to away from Walford.

Cassidy's last appearance in EastEnders was in February, when Sonia attended Ricky and Bianca's wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭kegg

Does the new ben look like a young david walliams from little britain or is it just me??

kegg wrote: »
    Does the new ben look like a young david walliams from little britain or is it just me??

Mix between Walliams and Matt Lucas, I thought.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,589 ✭✭✭baldbear

kegg wrote: »

He looks like a young evil Buddy Holly. He must of pushed the old slag down the stairs...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 362 ✭✭limpdd

I'm probably wrong, but was Robert Plant (Led Zeppelin led singer) in the Vic tonight as Janine ran out at the end of the episode tonight? thought she ran past him on her way out, I'm not a fan of the show so don't know if I'm confusing him for a regular (scruffy long haired) cast member :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Glenda is so hot! :p

I agree. Glenda is really hot. Looks really well for her age. She was gorgeous in Dempsey and Makepeace back in the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

I cant wait until Kat's pregnancy is over! I feel ill every time I see her in those tight slutty clothes. She looked totally disgusting in that red "dress" tonight:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

So who pushed her? My guess is Connor. He/Whitney will sell the ear rings to someone on the square and then a fight will ensue..

IvySlayer wrote: »
    So who pushed her? My guess is Connor. He/Whitney will sell the ear rings to someone on the square and then a fight will ensue..

Has to be Ben. I actually only watch nowadays for Glenda.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

I'd guess Peter. But we'll probably have to wait until February when all will be revealed with a live episode.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

ganine fcukin annoys me and so does ben , he has a face you wouldnt get tired of punching

I was thinking Ben

EastEnders hardman Phil Mitchell will suffer a heart attack in a dramatic new storyline, reports have revealed.

The show regular - played by Steve McFadden - will collapse at Walford nightclub R&R in the New Year as his health takes a sudden turn for the worse.

According to The Mirror, a further twist will see Phil taunted and "left for dead" by his long-time nemesis Ian Beale (Adam Woodyatt), who witnesses his shock medical scare.

The surprise turn of events comes after Phil discovers Ian's affair with Albert Square temptress Glenda (Glynis Barber) and demands cash in return for his silence - while continuing his own secret relationship with the blonde.

A source said: "Ian follows Phil into R&R to give him the [blackmail] money but he walks in on Phil and Glenda getting it on. The passion is too much for Phil and he collapses.

"Phil is gasping for air and Glenda is yelling for help. Ian tells her to go and call an ambulance while he waits. He then promises to tell Phil's girlfriend Shirley about his affair and take his son Ben to live with him if Phil doesn't make it. Ian then leaves him for dead."

Phil's new storyline is expected to air in January.

I also think Ben pushed Glenda down the stairs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Was it not Jay? Like she was dissin his new fahhhhmily

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

He aged about 5 years and no longer needs his hearing aid. ;)

I'm guessing it was Ben who pushed Glenda, and took the earrings to plant on Jay. Too obvious to be Connor, who I doubt would've spotted the earrings that night, and he wouldn't go through all that hassle just for one pair of earrings....

IMO - Big bust-up on the cards for Ben & Jay, inevitably leading to them joining forces and becoming the new Mitchell Brothers.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement