Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Breaking News - Newsflash

Tracey leaves the Vic and opens her own market flower stall and says a line :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Breaking News - Newsflash

Tracey leaves the Vic and opens her own market flower stall and says a line :eek:
    and she employs Jean :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 wotaccent

Pathetic storyline about Jean and Michael. Didn't he try to make out Ronnie was mad, too? I know Roxie, especially, isn't the brightest bulb in the square, but even she should remember how he treated her own sister!

Also the 'new' Lucy is totally different from the other, character-wise. No way would the old Lucy have her lip quivering all the time and her shoulders hunched up. She would have given as good as she got, if not more.

And a Costa Rica scholarship?? For heaven's sake, Abbi's only 15/16! If she's learning spanish, wouldn't it be easier and more convenient to go to Spain? Or is she studying ancient civilizations?

I think I'm still watching EE because of habit more than anything else.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭jcf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acCfnwTpdxU

Geico voice ... its MAx ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭gaeilgebeo

Have they changed the actress who plays Poppy?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

gaeilgebeo wrote: »
    Have they changed the actress who plays Poppy?
    No, how could you think that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Abi is annoying me.

All she does is cry, get angry and storm off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

eternal wrote: »

Ah, cos maybe they thought she looked different??? I thought for a second it was a different actress also but then realised her hair is different.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Abi is annoying me.

All she does is cry, get angry and storm off.

the joys of being 15, nearly 16.... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

one RTE article about Janine's baby's name and lots of spoilers

Name of baby is
    Scarlett Patricia Moon
    i had money on Frank for a boy Pat for a girl, close enough me thinks! :)

possible plot spoiling assumptions:
    Janine later has second thoughts about the name, which prompts Michael to register the birth without telling Janine.
    Which means if he does that she clearly has the baby before next tuesday and she obviously still has him around post wedding

• Advertisement

Jay looks very like Max

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

wotaccent wrote: »
    Also the 'new' Lucy is totally different from the other, character-wise. No way would the old Lucy have her lip quivering all the time and her shoulders hunched up. She would have given as good as she got, if not more.

Old Lucy was a tough bird. The new one looks like a stiff breeze would blow her over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭optogirl

Holy botox - I know I'm late to the party here but saw Kat's head for the first time there yesterday- jaysus, botch job or what. She looks like a waxwork of a bloated Michael Jackson. Don't know if I have the patience for another load of episodes of Kat & Alfie being delirious/sad but never letting the mask slip as they turn from a heated exchange to ask the barman/maids ultimate question 'What can I get ya?' Infact every single Moon can feck off back to the Riverboat their Da raised them on.

They're trying to endear Derek to us now by giving him a good quality...like loving his daughter. What a dear man he truly is deep deep deep deep deep down.

leahyl wrote: »

Ah, cos maybe they thought she looked different??? I thought for a second it was a different actress also but then realised her hair is different.
    Who could mistake her voice? It's unmissable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I think maybe Kat and Derek will do the dirty deed.

STOP! I'm eating me dinner:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Yes and there will be some reference by Kat that she did it because she is dirty etc. Alfie will either a)forgive her again or else b) go to Roxy.

Yes and there will be some reference by Kat that she did it because she is dirty etc. Alfie will either a)forgive her again or else b) go to Roxy.

I read somewhere she has an affair so I'm guessing by they looks of it that it might be Derek.
    Alfie is a doormat, sure he will just forgive her again.
    As for Roxy, sure she told Jack years ago that she loved him and the writers left it at that and didn't develop the story at all for some reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

oh god no :( seriously cant stand him

and ugh POPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is back - thank christ jodie is not with her- 2 of them like a bag of hens clucking all the bloomin time!!!

Actually started laughing at the end of the last EE... "Abby your 15 and im not much older than ya- and we have been dating a year- but ive decided im too childish to allow you to be out of my sight for 8 weeks so marry me"

dopes!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Is Derek basing his character on Fat Tony from The Simpsons? Overact much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Have I missed a whole episode? The last episode janine said the wedding was off and now they are setting up the marquee?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

foxy06 wrote: »
    Have I missed a whole episode? The last episode janine said the wedding was off and now they are setting up the marquee?

It was on yesterday at 7, I only saw it cos I happened to be flicking channels

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

this story with Jeanine is fcukin annoyin me !!!!

A V A wrote: »
    this story with Jeanine is fcukin annoyin me !!!!
    Don't you mean Janice?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

fifi234ie wrote: »
    foxy06 wrote: »

It was on yesterday at 7, I only saw it cos I happened to be flicking channels

Stupid sky plus didn't record it. Knew I had missed one

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭dixiedan

Don't you mean Janice?!

Janice? Janice? Who's Janice :confused:

dixiedan wrote: »
    Don't you mean Janice?!

You must not have watched the same show as me tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ricky to Janine on getting married:

''Try not to kill this one''

LOL!

kim called Janine Janice for the episode! :pac:

i love kim, as annoying as she is at times most of the comedy gems come from her these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Can someone explain that Derek idiot to me??? Is he meant to be a comedian, a nutcase, a villan or just simply a weirdo?? He's putting me off EE altogether and I hate him for it:mad::mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

Janice? Janice? Who the F**K is Janice :confused:

FYP :D

Abi and Derek's daughter look alike

Jean always falls for Michael's sorry attempts she never learns :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

Abi and Derek's daughter look alike

They're cousins.

fifi234ie wrote: »
    They're cousins.

Touché

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Every time Kim talks, my puppy freaks and starts barking at the tv! I like Kim too, she lightens the dreary mood! :)

but i also love when she gets serious or when something actually effects her:)

yeah who the fcuk is janice??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Cora is alegend too and I love the name! I can't stand Derek's daughter, she's trying to change him and stop him lying by lying to her mam.. Practice what you preach love!

My heart sank too when they said Stacy died, hopefully Stacey and Sean come back, loved Sean! :)

Anthony deserves a slap. For a guy who is getting nothing he is very choosy.
    I thought Michael was actually going to confess in the pub.

bfocusd wrote: »
    Cora is alegend too and I love the name! I can't stand Derek's daughter, she's trying to change him and stop him lying by lying to her mam.. Practice what you preach love!

My heart sank too when they said Stacy died, hopefully Stacey and Sean come back, loved Sean! :)

same , i dont know why i felt terrible i actually felt shocked like it was a close friend :P

i wonder what this years christmas story line will be , they'd want to start leading up to it soon , it better not be the ben killing heather story

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

Alfie's shirts are ridiculous, and that long black leather coat he wears is an awful yoke. His badly dyed hair and botoxed eyes look terrible. He is the most annoying character to ever be on EastEnders, even worse than that pervert Dirty Den.

MJ23 wrote: »
    Alfie's shirts are ridiculous, and that long black leather coat he wears is an awful yoke. His badly dyed hair and botoxed eyes look terrible. He is the most annoying character to ever be on EastEnders, even worse than that pervert Dirty Den.

I think Kat is worse. She must put a bucketfull of make up on everyday.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭DB10

I think Derek is hilarious! Needs more characters like him and Micheal.

Still for some reason they aren't a patch on Johnny Allen! Now that man was a legend :D Best character ever. Had the brains and the intimidating presence.

Derek comes across as a fool sometimes, he needs better storylines. Micheal just looks pathetic bullying old defenceless women.

Sharon coming back could be interesting. Alot of the good older characters have been killed off unfortunately.

Would like to Sean and Stacey Slater come back and help their Mum. Could be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Jewow

I think Kat is worse. She must put a bucketfull of make up on everyday.

Have to agree she looks horrendous since she came back, her hair is crooked and must use a shovel to put on her make up!! and then there's her clothes!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I love Michael!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

That punch in the face Derek got was rather beautiful.

good on ya Abbey go and get a life and leave Jay in Walford

i think im going to like Joey!

and the look on derek's face was priceless almost like "damn this younger version of me might just beat me at my own game"

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Starting to feel for Janice, ever since she made up with pat I have a soft spot!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Brilliant acting from Janine in that episode!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement