Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

yes Janine played a blinder tonight she did it well. I was shocked at the two scenes with her baby, the first one when they whipped the baby from her to the table to resussitate the child and then the closing scene of the baby with the oxygen mask that was very weird :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Jewow wrote: »
    I think Kat is worse. She must put a bucketfull of make up on everyday.

Have to agree she looks horrendous since she came back, her hair is crooked and must use a shovel to put on her make up!! and then there's her clothes!!

I heard the have a rope tied to the back of her head so when they are shooting scenes she doesn't keep falling over!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Alfie sounded about as tough as the teletubbies when he whispered in Michaels ear.
    Dereks son looks like he is a chip off the old block.
    I wonder will Michael still take Janines money now that he has seen his baby being born?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Alfie sounded about as tough as the teletubbies when he whispered in Michaels ear.
    Dereks son looks like he is a chip off the old block.
    I wonder will Michael still take Janines money now that he has seen his baby being born?
    The nation waits....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

can he? i know she tore up the paper agreement they had, but she never phoned her lawyer, who'd surely have a second copy? or could vouch an agreement was in place.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

hoodwinked wrote: »
    can he? i know she tore up the paper agreement they had, but she never phoned her lawyer, who'd surely have a second copy? or could vouch an agreement was in place.

i hope she gets to keep all her money and that he remains broke. Money suits her and she can just do it right. In contrast when Roxy had it, it was nice to see her go broke again but hopefully jainine stays comfortable as she does help others. I think janine is one of the best actors in it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 KatieD508

Does Mr. Chips from Catchphrase remind anyone else of Max? http://http://www.theladbible.com/media/morning-ladness-0?image=19[/IMG]

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

i hope she gets to keep all her money and that he remains broke. Money suits her and she can just do it right. In contrast when Roxy had it, it was nice to see her go broke again but hopefully jainine stays comfortable as she does help others. I think janine is one of the best actors in it now.

but she still has her properties and business so i dont see how she'l be tht broke ? or would micheal get them aswell

and it only seems right that it happens to janine, look at how many times she has robbed people of their money etc

Ricky has a whole airport luggage belt of a month in Hawaii under his eyes.

• Advertisement

Hopefully that skanger Lola gets her comeuppence.

Hopefully that skanger Lola gets her comeuppence.
    I love the caked on make up look on her face. So surprised even though what she did was low. Shes going to age badly I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Be interesting who Kat's
    'new lover'
    be!:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

doovdela wrote: »
    Be interesting who Kat's
    'new lover'
    be!:p

I think it is Jack

I keep thinking its a Branning which one I don't know but think its more likely to be derek or perhaps Joey!?? or Michael (too obvious!) Could be Ian in hidding though!

I don't know I doubt it be Jack or Max.

I keep thinking its a Branning which one I don't know but think its more likely to be derek or perhaps Joey!?? or Michael (too obvious!) Could be Ian in hidding though!

I don't know I doubt it be Jack or Max.

I think it will be Michael.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,739 ✭✭✭sudzs

He's so bony and pointy he'll burst her inflated lips!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Ohh interesting!!

im guessing it will be
    Ray....

just a hunch! :pac:

I don't know, he is a possibility but with the likes of Kim he never be bored!

• Advertisement

hoodwinked wrote: »
    im guessing it will be
    Ray....

just a hunch! :pac:

Would Kat do that to Kim they are kinda good friends

I still think it is Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

I reckon Joey and Lauren will start some sort of relationship, cousins or not, it was obvious from when he first walked in.

Plus do the writers have something against Shane Ritchie what with Alfies hideous shirts and constant depressed look on his face

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Repeating my coment for the other week- Kat is like a bitch in heat!

was disgusting tonight she going around flashing her tits to half the men in the square and she flirting with them all. Remember when kat loved alfie??? What have they done to her!!!

was disgusting tonight she going around flashing her tits to half the men in the square and she flirting with them all. Remember when kat loved alfie??? What have they done to her!!!
    I was going to say this.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Ye but come on mate, it was all done in the name of football.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Would Kat do that to Kim they are kinda good friends

which will make it more Eastenders! :pac:

they are leaning heavily towards:
    Ray....

from digital spy:
    Elsewhere, Ray arranges a boys' night in for the football team, but Kim, Denise, Kat and Roxy decide to gatecrash it. They expect to find a wild party, but the scene that greets them is merely the men playing video games. Kat soon gets the party started, however, and dances closely with Ray. Alfie is present, but it's Kim who gets jealous over the situation. Ray tells Kim that she's overreacting, but as he continues to dance with Kat, is it really innocent or a sign that he is the mystery lover?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

It's gonna be Ray or Jack...or both :pac:

Anyway Shirley moping about Heather....ffs...not this again...

IvySlayer wrote: »
    It's gonna be Ray or Jack...or both :pac:

Anyway Shirley moping about Heather....ffs...not this again...

well id would be if my best mate died!!!

lola's "style" is a bit out dated isnt it??? thats like late 90's early 00's look!! its rotten

i actually want to give derek a chance , that new lad , his son , is ****in annoying

• Advertisement

pookiesboo wrote: »
    I reckon Joey and Lauren will start some sort of relationship, cousins or not, it was obvious from when he first walked in.

Anyone but Lucy plus Joey and Lauren seem to have a bit of a spark and if Lauren is suppose to be Derek's daughter, incest in EE with blood relatives hasnt been done yet :p

I have no interest in Kat having an affair and why is she a football coach :confused:

Ye but come on mate, it was all done in the name of football.

Mate? Im a woman. But im a woman who adores football, i love settlin down with a beer for a match, but i wouldnt go around flashing my knockers to random people to make up a team. She like a hooker

Few things i copped tonight.

Derek:ill teach you how to make my world famous spag bol.

Alice:dad learned to cook in prison

Proud of that are ya? The big beaming head on her when she said that to joey. The only reason his spag bol is world famous is if it had a prison master key inside it. What a twit. And seriously who makes spag bol for lunch? Thats a dinner!!

When phil says to shirley "is chewing a crime" and she said "no but murder is" i nearly choked on my drink.

Lola: im 16, i can legally smoke, get married, have sex.... Though its a bit late for that . Ha !

On tonight at 8.30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

Kat is some ride. Flirting with everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

anyone else feel a bit sick watching Kat acting sluttier than usual
    you could catch syphilis just from watching this. :)

My money is on Max

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭closeline

What feeling sick???.no way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Max or Derek I reckon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Could it be the other female coach perhaps????

:D:D:D

Prob not I suppose, only person actually not in pub was Michael Moon (I could be wrong)
    Maybe Masood, I think it will be someone totally expected

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nibzc22

I think it's Ray or Jack, can't get over Kat though, what's she at!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭maggienx

On tonight at 8.30

Dammit! Why didn't somebody tell me?:mad::mad:

• Advertisement

I think its Ray but could be Jack.

Oh no really, missed it so. I checked earlier didn't spot it on, missed it on bbc3 then as well. Sure be repeated on RTE1 tomorrow sure. It was corrie that I spotted was on earlier alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭craftypaddy

Oh no really, missed it so. I checked earlier didn't spot it on, missed it on bbc3 then as well. Sure be repeated on RTE1 tomorrow sure. It was corrie that I spotted was on earlier alright.
    Rte player has it on either the app or the website

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

Oh my God, cringey-est episode EVER tonight. As IF every guy in the pub fancies Kat, and as IF she'd be flirting away with them all near her husband.

I predict a pregnancy "who-dunnit?" with the Christmas special being the revelation..

I thought it was Jack, but think it might be Michaels now...

I think its Ray but could be Jack.

Ray seems obvious I think it is Jack

If Kat dont want Alfie why dont she let him be happy if he can with Roxy, I think this affair will ruin the character of Kat and her relationship with Alfie for good

Yes I am surprised they didn't let the Roxy-Alfie play out.

sue z wrote: »
    Oh my God, cringey-est episode EVER tonight. As IF every guy in the pub fancies Kat, and as IF she'd be flirting away with them all near her husband.

I predict a pregnancy "who-dunnit?" with the Christmas special being the revelation..

I thought it was Jack, but think it might be Michaels now...

If there is a pregnancy I hope it is Roxy by Alfie

Kat's top and main priority should be Tommy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Anyone but Lucy plus Joey and Lauren seem to have a bit of a spark and if Lauren is suppose to be Derek's daughter, incest in EE with blood relatives hasnt been done yet :p

I have no interest in Kat having an affair and why is she a football coach :confused:

:eek:

Eastenders is more like CSI these days with the suspense. There must be more than one guy after Kat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

could it be someone totally different? phil/joey?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement