Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,893 ✭✭✭Hannibal Smith

What are they doing to Kat?! They're just determined to ruin the character.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

easteneders is really going the the dogs!! that new writer is making a heim's of it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

Don't for Eastenders 8:00 Tonight

Also This Eastenders Omnibus is also on tonight instead of Friday.
    Will be back On Monday at normal times but BBC 2 For Next Two Week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

EastEnders bosses have revealed more information on Letitia Dean's return to Albert Square as fan favourite Sharon Watts.

Currently airing on BBC Two, EastEnders will return to BBC One after the Olympics in an explosive week featuring seven episodes.

On August 13, Sharon returns to Albert Square in desperate need of Phil Mitchell's help. However, when Phil attempts to rescue Sharon from her nightmare, he is unaware that his is only just beginning, as Shirley Carter uncovers the truth about Heather Trott's death.

Executive Producer Lorraine Newman said "An exciting week packed full of dramatic twists and turns lies ahead for the audience and the justice they have been desperately waiting for has finally arrived."

Speaking of EastEnders' return to BBC One, Controller Danny Cohen added "Following the Olympics on BBC One, viewers can look forward to more TV gold on the channel as EastEnders returns home for seven explosive episodes in one week and Sharon's dramatic return to the Square. Not to be missed!"

Speaking of her return earlier this year, Dean commented: "I am really looking forward to being part of the EastEnders team again, as it has always been very close to my heart. I cannot wait to work with my old colleagues and see what is in store for Sharon."

EastEnders returns to BBC One with Shirley discovering the truth about Heather Trott's murder and Sharon Watts's return in August.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

^^^ oh ffs I forgot about her coming back. No interest in that story line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭Shazanne

Me neither. I never liked her. I really think they are scraping the barrell in bringing her back - they must be getting concerned about ratings as the show has gone down in standard.
    But I feel there is better scope to develop story lines around some of the existing characters without bringing her back on board. I could well be skipping a few episodes! Has she a long contract does anyone know??

B]EastEnders - Sharon's Return Trailer ! [/B]

There's a storm coming to Walford...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_vXfOY1JI&list=UU_hTnBzRO3_Rn95qof9BwkQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Do you think eastenders could get away with doing a real twister Disasters for the show.

They do happen, So far we had 5 twisters in UK already this year!. not including number of funnel clouds that could have been a twisters (That 3/4 for that I know of)

Tindie wrote: »
    B]EastEnders - Sharon's Return Trailer ! [/B]

There's a storm coming to Walford...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh_vXfOY1JI&list=UU_hTnBzRO3_Rn95qof9BwkQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Do you think eastenders could get away with doing a real twister Disasters for the show.

They do happen, So far we had 5 twisters in UK already this year!. not including number of funnel clouds that could have been a twisters (That 3/4 for that I know of)

Kinda of a stupid promo trailer imo seeing as Sharon isnt a villianous or troublemaking character

Sharon could be Tanya's sister remember Sharon was adopted by Angie and Den and I dont think there was mention of her birth parents

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oooh interesting how that storyline goes in August for all involved.

That's interesting about Sharon though but Tan's mam said that her daughter didn't live could it be a lie and in fact be Sharon knowing that she always been in the Eastend when she was younger that Cora is hiding the truth?

What is the name of Lola's new baby, Lexie is it?

When It back on BBC 1 13th August

Monday - 8:00pm & 9:00pm
    Tuesday - 7:30pm
    Wednesday - 7:30pm
    Thursday- 7:30pm
    Friday - 13th - 8:00pm & 9:00pm

All eps are 30mins long

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I did NOT see that coming with Ian :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

Syed looks disgusted with food near him at Ramadam .... you don't mind a cock up yer arse though ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

the_monkey wrote: »
    Syed looks disgusted with food near him at Ramadam .... you don't mind a cock up yer arse though ....

And then Zaynab says something like "Is he going entering my grand daughter............into some contest". There was a massive pause in the programme :pac:

oh yeah , Lucy is a prostitute, it's a shame the BBC are parading this, desperate young girl getting money from some bloke, so she polishes his knob in payment...

:rolleyes:

ROFL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

So glad Ian has been found and I knew Lucy would react they way she did when she seen him but what I can't understand is why Max , Tanya or Alfie didn't call a doctor for him when they brought him back to Max & Tanya's house. Surely that would be the obvious thing to do , were they going to take him home and just leave him with Lucy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Karen23 wrote: »
    So glad Ian has been found and I knew Lucy would react they way she did when she seen him but what I can't understand is why Max , Tanya or Alfie didn't call a doctor for him when they brought him back to Max & Tanya's house. Surely that would be the obvious thing to do , were they going to take him home and just leave him with Lucy ?
    Yeah it was a bit strange alright, they all just stood there at the door I thought Tanya would have at least said look Lucy we found your dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

and the coward Max let his wife go talk to the homeless on her own.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Crazy, as if rubbing his face with a damp cloth was going to fix his obvious psychiatric issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭sue z

I agree it was ridiculous. The man was a mess and wouldn't speak. What to do??

I know!! Lets bring him straight home as is, to scare the living daylights outta his daughter and young son! -Great Idea!

As if you wouldn't get a doctor and give him a wash haircut some new clothes etc. I couldn't believe the stupidity of it last night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

When Tanya said '' I've decided '' I thought she was going to say he needs professional help but instead she was talking about inviting her sister to her wedding.

When Tanya said '' I've decided '' I thought she was going to say he needs professional help but instead she was talking about inviting her sister to her wedding.

I dont think there will be a wedding there is rumours that Max is married again already with another kid and that is the secret Derek knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

does anyone know what the story is with Eastenders next week my sky planner hasnt picked up any episodes (i record the bbc one)

its on BBC3 and RTE at the usual times for them but its not on BBC2 or BBC 1? :confused:

Shirley's daughter Carly Wicks is coming back in September

Gary Lucey (Hollyoaks and Footballer's Wives) is joining for a guest spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭fifi234ie

hoodwinked wrote: »
    does anyone know what the story is with Eastenders next week my sky planner hasnt picked up any episodes (i record the bbc one)

its on BBC3 and RTE at the usual times for them but its not on BBC2 or BBC 1? :confused:

Mon @ 8 BBC 2
    Tues @ 7.30 BBC 2
    Thurs @ 7.30 BBC 2
    AFAIK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Shirley's daughter Carly Wicks is coming back in September

she's hot, great news!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Ian Beale storyline is hilarious. He looks like something out of the Al Qaeda. Only watch it for laughability factor now

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

this ian storyline is stupid. would he really be so hairy in such a short time? he struck me as one of those efeminate men who dont have to shave everyday so would his beard and hair really be so wild? .... bad acting from everyone involved. surely youd give him a bath and cut his hair first before bringing him to see his kids. and actually the first place id take him was to the hospital. and no windows open in the magic car we never saw before .... theyd vomit with the smell off him. ians big acting moment? is he expecting awards for his performance as a homeless mentally ill person?....

iceblue wrote: »
    this ian storyline is stupid. would he really be so hairy in such a short time? he struck me as one of those efeminate men who dont have to shave everyday so would his beard and hair really be so wild? .... bad acting from everyone involved. surely youd give him a bath and cut his hair first before bringing him to see his kids. and actually the first place id take him was to the hospital. and no windows open in the magic car we never saw before .... theyd vomit with the smell off him. ians big acting moment? is he expecting awards for his performance as a homeless mentally ill person?....

The guy is a rubbish actor, has been in EE for 20+ years now, is just in his comfort zone and can't get another acting gig.

• Advertisement

The guy is a rubbish actor, has been in EE for 20+ years now, is just in his comfort zone and can't get another acting gig.
    he wants to be the next Ken Barlow of the soaps he's the longest actor in eastenders. I read an article yesterday where Todd Carthy who played Mark Fowler was so happy now he has left Eastenders, he said he didn't realise why he was so sad all the time and now he has left and feels a sense of relief

Given the state of Ian surely Jane and Peter would have been back to visit by now

So Ray isnt Kat's secret lover

yeah it's a bit silly the way Ian only reacts when he hears Heathers name and he does it badly:rolleyes:

at this stage I couldn't give a stuff who Kats lover is :( it is a story that is meant to have us on the edge of our seats but I dont think the viewers give a toss

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

I reckon Derek is Kat's secret lover. Was watching clips of Sharon and Dennis on youtube there oh why did they have to kill Dennis off:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

ziggy23 wrote: »
    I reckon Derek is Kat's secret lover. Was watching clips of Sharon and Dennis on youtube there oh why did they have to kill Dennis off:(

Dereks son Joey reminds me of Dennis.

I still think Ray/Jack/Max.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭iceblue

i think its michael.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Thank God the Heather storyline is coming to an end next week. That went on too long. Jack or Derek with Kat. If its Max would ruin the dynamic in Tanya and Max's. Nice seeing them happy again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Dereks son Joey reminds me of Dennis.

I still think Ray/Jack/Max.

Ray has been ruled out hasn't he?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

ziggy23 wrote: »
    Ray has been ruled out hasn't he?

Yeah last week when Kat was on phone to lover boy Ray was in the room.
    I think Jack now, but an unknown would not surprise me either

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Lisha wrote: »

but if they are running this until christmas then i wouldn't be surprised if EE did make it Ray.

they tend to forget minor details like ruling people out previously.

it will probably be someone hidden in the background though like
    masood or patrick

then again maybe its
    Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭jenny wren 1950

iceblue wrote: »
    i think its michael.

maybe its all of them:D:D:D

• Advertisement

Anyone else want Shirley to push Phil off the Vic roof :p

Lisha wrote: »

Sharon returns tonight and by week's end is in bed with Jack so if he is Kat's mystery lover Kat wont be a happy slapper :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11 johnjoda

The Kat Slater mystery is it Roy Cropper ? :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭chughes

I haven't seen Charlie's name mentioned in this discussion.

Well, it is Eastenders, after all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Party Supply Van

Any day now, Ian Beale - he did kick me up the arse.......criiiillllllyyyyy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Zz top, ha

eternal wrote: »
    Zz top, ha

they give big mo some good lines :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

aaaaaw Jay and Lola!! I thought he liked her but he turned her down:(

How long was Ian away, 8 years?