Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Who was David Wicks again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wicks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭Epicurus

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jane will probably want to keep the baby for herself and no doubt in the future down the road we will hear i'm not your sister i'm your mutha :D

Reminds me of something I heard recently that Ronnie is Dannys mother. That Glenda was never pregnant; instead she took Amy/Danielle/Danny whatever you want the call the child as her own and that Danielle was some randomer Archie paid off. Ridiculous if true.

Epicurus wrote: »
    Reminds me of something I heard recently that Ronnie is Dannys mother. That Glenda was never pregnant; instead she took Amy/Danielle/Danny whatever you want the call the child as her own and that Danielle was some randomer Archie paid off. Ridiculous if true.

....................................... thats right up there with that Bobby Ewing coming back from the dead in Dallas :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

That daniel chap is a right head wrecker, I think he should be voted out first lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭mandz

seanybiker wrote: »
    That daniel chap is a right head wrecker, I think he should be voted out first lol.

They could turn the Vic into Albert Square's version of big brother. The punters can vote which Mitchell they want out of the vic. Would solve the overcrowding prob that there must be over the pub.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,603 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pat's son who is Bianca's dad and Ian's half brother. He also had an affair with Ian's wife Cindy.

I'd love to see him back

Pat's son who is Bianca's dad and Ian's half brother. He also had an affair with Ian's wife Cindy.

So Ian is Biancas uncle :eek: Who isnt related to who round there. Yet he was treating her like sh!t last night over the food for her wedding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

mandz wrote: »
    They could turn the Vic into Albert Square's version of big brother. The punters can vote which Mitchell they want out of the vic. Would solve the overcrowding prob that there must be over the pub.

The problem is, every time a Mitchell leaves, another one appears out of thin air, eg. long lost brother, 2 sisters, Grant turns up for no reason, Sam comes back, etc etc

Mark my words. Once
    Peggy
    is gone, someone else is going to turn up :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

The problem is, every time a Mitchell leaves, another one appears out of thin air, eg. long lost brother, 2 sisters, Grant turns up for no reason, Sam comes back, etc etc

Mark my words. Once
    Peggy
    is gone, someone else is going to turn up :rolleyes:

When she''s gone though, cant see Aunt Sal making too many appearances.

Peggys grandchildren could come back, Louise, Mark or Courtney.

I'd like to see Sharon back to take over the Vic

I'd like to see Sharon back to take over the Vic

Sharons just another one who sleeps with every Mitchell in sight. Herself and Jack would get on great

Sharons just another one who sleeps with every Mitchell in sight. Herself and Jack would get on great

She is blonde and had the surname Mitchell once definitely his type :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I kind of hope roxy leaves with the doctor :o
    Tiffany is so adorable!

Was that Doctor Als exit. Well he certainly went out with a bang.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

I missed it for days now! Why is the doctor gone and how did he go?
    They always get rid of the half decent looking folk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭angel01

ToniTuddle wrote: »
    I missed it for days now! Why is the doctor gone and how did he go?
    They always get rid of the half decent looking folk.

They axed him and gave him the most stupid storyline. He was pointless so got rid, hardly any loss really. He made zero impact and didn't even come across as a doctor and so unbelievable.

Good riddance I say.

Yippeeeeeeeee :D

Alfie is coming back :D Really hope Kat will come back!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/07/alfie-s-back-on-square-115875-22024288/

angel01 wrote: »
    Yippeeeeeeeee :D

Alfie is coming back :D Really hope Kat will come back!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2010/02/07/alfie-s-back-on-square-115875-22024288/

I hope she will come as well. Alfie coming back on his own wouldn't work too well without nana and spencer. Hopefully if he's back we'll get a conclusion as to whether Jake Moon was killed that night he left or if he's still alive.

EastEnders entrepreneur Jack Branning is to be shot in a shock story twist over the coming months.
    The former policeman - played by 38-year-old Scott Maslen - becomes embroiled in the messy misdemeanours of one of the Square's younger residents.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s2/eastenders/news/a201813/shock-shooting-drama-for-eastenders.html

Ronnie or Lucas. Or even Dotty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭ToniTuddle

angel01 wrote: »
    They axed him and gave him the most stupid storyline. He was pointless so got rid, hardly any loss really. He made zero impact and didn't even come across as a doctor and so unbelievable.

Good riddance I say.

Good Lord! You really didn't like him!
    I hope she will come as well. Alfie coming back on his own wouldn't work too well without nana and spencer. Hopefully if he's back we'll get a conclusion as to whether Jake Moon was killed that night he left or if he's still alive.

Nana is dead and didn't that Spencer fella try and slice his wrists at some point in real life......

Why would Alfe return by himself at least Kat has family on the Square :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

the show is going backwards bringing back everyone.

Im with seanybiker, its goina be like EE 5 years ago soon, kat and alfie, and sonia.
    Whats next Pauline Fowler comes back to life in the shower??:rolleyes:

I hate Kat, really hate her! ugggg hope them 2 hasbians aint goina be behind the bar in the vic now :rolleyes:

So Archie isnt the daddy of Stacey's baby - he couldnt have anymore kids (could be because of his cancer treatments) and Ronnie tells Stacey this - so i'm guessing Ryan is the baby's daddy

So Archie isnt the daddy of Stacey's baby - he couldnt have anymore kids (could be because of his cancer treatments) and Ronnie tells Stacey this - so i'm guessing Ryan is the baby's daddy

Bradley couldnt be the killer thought shur he couldnt?

Well who do we reckon was doing the mystery dance at the hen night?

Bradley couldnt be the killer thought shur he couldnt?

Well who do we reckon was doing the mystery dance at the hen night?

Lucy and Leon for sure

I dont think Bradders is the killer he is too obvious but i think he does a runner after marrying Stacey it must find out Ryan being the baby's daddy

Im with seanybiker, its goina be like EE 5 years ago soon, kat and alfie, and sonia.

:( Who else are they going to bring back. Kat, Alfie, Janine, Ricky, Bianca, Sonia, Billy, Robbie, Carol back in recent times. Cant they bring anyone new in

Was Stacey with Ryan as well? Must have missed that one.

^ They brought Dirty Den back from the dead so maybe Dennis, Arthur etc :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭paddyismaddy

So who killed Archie?

Its always the quite ones it was Tracey i bet ;)

So who killed Archie?

...........................maybe:D

lol bet its something really dumb when it does come out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

That little girl that plays Dotty is brilliant..
    "Are you sure he wouldnt be better off in a home.. ".. LOL

^ They brought Dirty Den back from the dead so maybe Dennis, Arthur etc :D

I'd love if they brought Dennis back :) Seems unlikely though. Can't wait for Alfie to come back, he was brillant!

What was Charlie Slater on last night. To Ronnie. "I was trying to get you into bed" and then giving her back her bra.

When Ronnie mentioned it to Peggy though that she had just given her bra to Charlie Slater, Peggy didnt flinch. Must be a regular occurence then

SAUCY Sonia Fowler tries to seduce Phil Mitchell in next week's EastEnders - by waiting for him in bed naked.
    The former trumpet player (Natalie Cassidy) misunderstands the hardman's kind words as a come-on and thinks he wants to sleep with her.
    Earlier on a drunk and emotional Sonia asks Phil (Steve McFadden) if he ever thinks about her ex and his cousin Jamie (Jack Ryder), who died after getting run over by Martin Fowler (James Alexandrou) in 2002.
    After Phil advises her to move on with her life, he tells her to freshen herself up upstairs.
    But boozed-up Sonia misinterprets his intentions and strips off and gets into his bed.
    Phil is shocked to find her in his bedroom - but not as surprised as his lover Shirley (Linda Henry) who has come round to show him her new look. The scary blonde thinks he has slept with Sonia and promptly gives him a slap.
    Will Phil be able to talk his way out of this one?
    See the drama unfold in EastEnders on Tuesday, February 15 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

SAUCY Sonia Fowler tries to seduce Phil Mitchell in next week's EastEnders - by waiting for him in bed naked.
    The former trumpet player (Natalie Cassidy) misunderstands the hardman's kind words as a come-on and thinks he wants to sleep with her.
    Earlier on a drunk and emotional Sonia asks Phil (Steve McFadden) if he ever thinks about her ex and his cousin Jamie (Jack Ryder), who died after getting run over by Martin Fowler (James Alexandrou) in 2002.
    After Phil advises her to move on with her life, he tells her to freshen herself up upstairs.
    But boozed-up Sonia misinterprets his intentions and strips off and gets into his bed.
    Phil is shocked to find her in his bedroom - but not as surprised as his lover Shirley (Linda Henry) who has come round to show him her new look. The scary blonde thinks he has slept with Sonia and promptly gives him a slap.
    See the drama unfold in EastEnders on Tuesday, February 15 at 7.30pm on BBC One.

As I said on another forum...

Since when is Sonia...saucy?:confused:

As I said on another forum...

Since when is Sonia...saucy?:confused:

Since she seduced Naomi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

Shudder - the three of them are hideous!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭genie_us

I think I missed an episode, how did we find out that your one zsa zsa with the blue hair is related to shirley??

genie_us wrote: »
    I think I missed an episode, how did we find out that your one zsa zsa with the blue hair is related to shirley??

That was quite a while ago, she knocked on Shirleys door and was introduced as her niece.

Whats Mintys problem. Manda's a good person who wouldnt i think ever mess him around but instead he wants a jailed slapper who has never shown any interest in him before.

Whats Mintys problem. Manda's a good person who wouldnt i think ever mess him around but instead he wants a jailed slapper who has never shown any interest in him before.

He has always had feelings for Sam, they had a brief thing a few years back, It was just an excuse to write Manda out :( I like Manda. I would have preferred they got rid of that annoying son she has and kept her.

Minty told Sam he loved her when she was married to Andy and when the other actress played her - i guess he still have does the feelings for her
    'The end has come for Bradley Branning.

He will fall to his death from a rooftop in Albert Square after a dramatic Police chase.

He becomes prime suspect in the murder of Archie Mitchell.

The entire Live episode revolves around Max and Jack trying to smuggle Bradley out of the Square. But the police catch up with him and he makes a run for it.

Cornered on a roof top Jack tries to talk Bradley down from the roof and tells him he knows who killed Archie. Jack promises he wont take the rap but Stacey shouts for Bradley and he loses his balance. He dies on the pavement surrounded by the residents.

The episode will end with Jack confronting the 'real' killer and promising them that he will ensure Bradley takes the blame'

I really hope that doesn't happen :'( I read in a magazine the other day that
    Bradley doesn't die
    but don't know if it was true, hoping it is!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭CookieMonster.x

Nooo I don't want Bradley to leave :(

So who killed Archie?

Probably end up being someone stupid now; like DCI Marsden being the murderer or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,556 ✭✭✭the_monkey

its
    Stacey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,186 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

it's not real

it's not real

Its unreal alright :rolleyes:. Manda in that last scene departing :(

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement