Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭RidleyRider

Roxy called Alfie grandad :confused:

She always does. Do you watch the show at all?:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭lisaj

Sharon's little speech was painful. Cringetastic. The bouquet was worse, her awful giggling.
    Roxie's hair is taking on a life of its on, I wonder how often it dips into a pint.

Why are ye all so judgemental on appearance? Im sure that ye are all perfect too..

Max! What a spineless git. He's so selfish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,604 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Phil knows he wasn't her choice as it was Jack who called off the wedding so will he let her in or slam the door on her face :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'd like Phil and Shirley to get back together. And Jack and Ronnie.
    And do we reckon Alfie will take Kat back?
    I hope so; I know she was wrong but their partnership was really believable and it'd be great!

I wish Roxy would chop her hair off; she looked much more sophisticated with her hair cut shorter..remember?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,676 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

It's about time they gave that young fella Dennis a haircut.

Why are ye all so judgemental on appearance? Im sure that ye are all perfect too..

Not really, but Sharon does look like a real life version of Miss Piggy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭Tindie

It's about time they gave that young fella Dennis a haircut.

After reading that, First thing that came to my mind when Jill told Mark in Home improvement

Mark: I don't need a hair cut!
    Jil: Please.I could turn you upside-down and mop the floor with you. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭pookiesboo

Sharon " Its a party, who died?" The viewers. Of boredom.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

pookiesboo wrote: »
    Sharon " Its a party, who died?" The viewers. Of boredom.

Yes. Agree 100%.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Jack:"Oh sorry, am I boring you?"

Yes Jack, you have been for 4 years now.

I feel sorry for little Denny. I don't blame him for wanting to stay with Jack. He just sees his flaky mother dragging him from one man's house to another.

Why didn't Sharon go and stay with Ian? He is better even with Denny than Phil or better still go off and stay with Michelle and Vickie in America

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why didn't Sharon go and stay with Ian? He is better even with Denny than Phil or better still go off and stay with Michelle and Vickie in America

Because she fancies Phil. She was even wearing one of his shirts, yet Denny had clothes. She loves turning up at Phil's in a wedding dress.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

If she's devastated, how come she was in full makeup?

I must say I was on the phone to my mum earlier and we dissected her to such a level that her ears must've been burning. I should get out more.

I'd say Kirsty is lying about being preggers

I know what you mean, I knew straight away, the way she said to Max!

However it now Be Its been confirmed that
    she is lying :eek:

This is the moment that EastEnders' Kirsty Branning lies to everyone at the Queen Vic as she goes public with her 'baby news'.

Kirsty (Kierston Wareing) makes a public announcement about her pregnancy next week, but it's all a lie.

Abi isn't pleased when she hears that Kirsty is pregnant and realises that she was the last to know. Following some wise words from Jay, she eventually congratulates Max and Kirsty on their news.

Max (Jake Wood|) has also now come to terms with the baby news, so Kirsty announces it to everyone at The Vic.

Now aware that Kirsty is lying, Kat (Jessie Wallace) is shocked that she is planning to keep up the charade with the desperate hope of getting pregnant by Max in the meantime.

Meanwhile, Max secures a flat for him and Kirsty so that they can finally move out of the B&B. She is delighted that her lie seems to be paying off.

Also Ray is also leaving the show in June! (What was the point of him)

Ray is no loss and Kat should tell Max

What is with this influx of faux thugs on the square?

• Advertisement

Roxy looked well tangoed tonight

What is with this influx of faux thugs on the square?

Are they connected with Liam's gang?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I was thinking that aswell but they don't look familiar

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,386 ✭✭✭smuckers

Little Dennis gets more storylines than Billy LOL

casio4 wrote: »
    I was thinking that aswell but they don't look familiar

Maybe Shirley is getting a storyline (raped or beaten up) other than mopping over Hev's death

No, actually one of the faux thugs bothering Shirley looked ridiculous, he looked a bit like a hipster who had converted to the dark side. The casting needs a bit of improvement.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭dubstarr

I can imagine he was probably more afraid of Shirley than she was of him

Again ITV are showing yet another Hour of Dales

Sure EE would got of Over 8m Tonight but if there wasn't hour Dales.

It's getting bit annoying now, it seem like it every week now!

Eastender as been running this trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6DIOGyQ8_g

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Karen23

I think Denny (stupid name) looks like Jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Classic EE

*door opens*
    *Janine spins around <insert one line here>*
    *drums begin*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 396 ✭✭Sigourney

hoodwinked wrote: »
    Classic EE

*door opens*
    *Janine spins around <insert one line here>*
    *drums begin*

Door opens
    Joan Collins spins around
    Drums begin
    Duff duff duff dut dudduh duff

• Advertisement

Does Alice develop a crush on every male that pays her some attention and where is her and Joey's mother? They should bring her in

isn't Alice Dereks daughter making her Michaels niece?

casio4 wrote: »
    isn't Alice Dereks daughter making her Michaels niece?

Michael Moon is not related to Derek Branning (Alice's dad)

I'm getting the Brannings and Moons mixed up:o

What kind of shoes does Tanya wear? They sound horrible.

Another recast in Eastenders

This time it's
    Peter Beale EastEnders bosses are bringing back Peter Beale with a new actor in the part.

soaps-eastenders-ben-hardy-peter-beale.jpg

Newcomer Ben Hardy has taken over the role of Peter, who will arrive back on Albert Square in the summer.

Peter will be an instant hit with the local girls when he re-joins Walford. Now more confident, he finds it hard to say no to their advances.

Hardy commented: "I'm really excited to be joining the fantastic cast of EastEnders - a show which my family have watched for years. I can't wait to step into the shoes of a character with so much history and am looking forward to getting stuck in."

Previously played by Thomas Law, Peter was last seen on screen in December 2010, when he left the Square to live with his sister Lucy and their grandmother in Devon.

The teenager enjoyed a life of sun, sea and surf during his time away, but his relationship with Lucy turned sour when he started seeing her best friend Leanne.

With his new-found confidence and cheeky nature, Peter is more than a match for feisty Lucy as the siblings are reunited in Walford again - but whether she'll be pleased to see him remains to be seen.

EastEnders' executive producer Lorraine Newman said: "Ben's a wonderful addition to the EastEnders cast and I am sure he will be popular with the audience. Having Peter back in the Beale fold helps cement the next generation of the Beale clan, a family who exist at the true heart of the show.

"Ian's wonderful relationship with Denise and the inclusion of Lucy, Peter and Bobby in the household will reinvigorate the clan with vibrancy and energy. I am really looking forward to seeing them all together on screen."

EastEnders will air Peter's return scenes in July.

I think it good news, No this looks nothing like the person that he played lol

^ This is a good news just hope this fella is a decent actor

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

smuckers wrote: »
    Little Dennis gets more storylines than Billy LOL

Sharon should get his hair cut. He looks like a little girl :rolleyes:

Tonight should be could, Ouch 5.5m Saw EE last night, Dame ITV but another hour and yet hour next week two.

Tonight should be good Simon Ashdown eps :)

Tindie wrote: »
    Tonight should be could, Ouch 5.5m Saw EE last night, Dame ITV but another hour and yet hour next week two.

Tonight should be good Simon Ashdown eps :)

Huh?

• Advertisement

Sorry. I was in a rush typing last time

Simon Ashdown Episode tonight , which should be good.

Only 5.5M saw EE last night cause it clashed with ITV hour Dales and again next week too!

Well well well... Where to start with tonight's episode?!

Max has really proved himself to be a truly horrible person. The whole "she's gettin' rid of it innit" conversation made me really angry. Always thinking of number 1.

There doesn't seem to be any cohesion to Kat, maybe they're trying to show her being multi dimensional.
    I suppose, can't complain, more Kat screen time means less Sharon time!

Yay Janine's back :)

If Janine gets that child after 7 months of f*cking every fella she sees apparently, then Eastenders is going to lose a viewer. I don't care who the mother is, she's a morale bitch.

If Janine gets that child after 7 months of f*cking every fella she sees apparently, then Eastenders is going to lose a viewer. I don't care who the mother is, she's a morale bitch.

They gave Lexi to Phil :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

They gave Lexi to Phil :rolleyes:

Lola is probably the best mother on the street and is the only one to have her kid taken into care!

robbery drama

[spolier]
    EastEnders rivals Roxy Mitchell and Kat Moon may be forced to put their differences aside to thwart an attempted robbery at the Queen Vic next month.

Roxy, played by Rita Simons, finds herself in a potentially dangerous situation when she is busy managing the pub on her own, All About Soap reports.

When Roxy is rushed off her feet on a busy day at The Vic, she fails to notice that a dodgy builder named Jozef is trying to steal from the till.

By chance, an eagle-eyed Kat is watching and steps behind the bar to stop Jozef in his tracks.

Although Kat has done a good deed, it's quickly thrown back in her face as a furious Roxy thinks that she is stepping onto her territory.

Reminding Kat that she's no longer with Alfie, Roxy insists that it's not her place anymore and she should leave.

Kat is stung by Roxy's ungrateful behaviour, but her hurt turns to alarm a short while later when she sees Jozef heading back inside The Vic - clearly planning more trouble.

Upstairs at the pub, Roxy is putting the takings into the safe when Jozef suddenly appears at the doorway for a second attempt at lifting some cash.

All alone in the frightening situation, it seems that Roxy's fate depends on whether Kat is willing to head back inside and investigate despite the blonde's previous verbal attack.

Kat was dumped by husband Alfie at the end of last year after he was unable to forgive her affair with Derek Branning.

Alfie quickly moved on to Roxy, but her fear that he has unresolved feelings for Kat has caused problems for their relationship.

EastEnders airs the robbery scenes on Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9 at 7.30pm on BBC One.
    [spolier]

Do think they are trying to hard to redeemed' Kat? Do you think she should go back after, What Roxy said to her?

I don't think they can redeem Kat and the writers seem to have forgotten completely about her affair with Derek no mention of it anymore

I cant be looking at Phil and Sharon kissing and now they are sleeping together :(:o

• Advertisement

Abbey is going around whinging like a 5 year old, its about time the writers gave the character a bit of maturity, Max has the sexual restraint of a bull at tha gate so it shouldn't be really a surprise to learn that he put a cake in Kirstys oven.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement