Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need directions please help?

Options
  • 26-03-2009 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

hi guys, i need ur help please,i have a appointment in eglinton road, donnybrook Dublin 4. i don't have a car, i know i can get the bus up to Dublin, but i don't see any routes to get out to donnybrook, can any one help me, does any one know is there any buses or train i could get from Dublin to donnybrook ,:eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭pikachucheeks

Try

Dublin Bus

Should give you a list of buses going out that way, from town!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Moved to correct forum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

There's loads of buses to Donnybrook from town. 46a, 746, 10 etc. As said already the dublin bus website lists them all. Get off in Donnybrook village and eglinton road is just past that on your right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I'm probably wrong here but was on the Air Coach, Southbound to the Airport. I think myself and the missus said "Oh so this is Donnybrook?". So I'm guessing that a 16 or 16A would go through it as it kinda goes the same route?

If I'm wrong I'm sorry lol :P.

edit: Or was it Drumcondra? Anyways, looking on the cie.ie website for ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I'm probably wrong here but was on the Air Coach, Southbound to the Airport. I think myself and the missus said "Oh so this is Donnybrook?". So I'm guessing that a 16 or 16A would go through it as it kinda goes the same route?

If I'm wrong I'm sorry lol :P.

edit: Or was it Drumcondra? Anyways, looking on the cie.ie website for ya.

16a would get you some of the way alright, but it turns off towards rathfarnham/terenure before you hit Donnybrook village.

• Advertisement
Advertisement