Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ritz Cafe, Dun Laoghaire closing time?..

Options
  • 26-03-2009 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭

I'm that anyone from or near Dun Laoghaire should know that the Ritz Cafe next to the O2 shop give us some of the best chips around.

I'm curious about what time it closes at tonight?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,297 ✭✭✭Ron DMC

I do like their chips, and they do a great burger.

Always been confused by their opening hours myself. Don't think I've ever seen them open much after 10. I'll ask next time I'm in, but obviously that won't be of any help for you tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I do like their chips, and they do a great burger.

Always been confused by their opening hours myself. Don't think I've ever seen them open much after 10. I'll ask next time I'm in, but obviously that won't be of any help for you tonight.

Cool, another fan of their chips :D.

Well ok no problem, might pop down anyways tonight and if they're open, they're open if they're not, they're not.

Thanks anyways :D.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Yep they have odd opening hours, They could probably make some money if they opened late-ish at the weekend but they don't seemed to be open anytime after 10.

Advertisement