Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Megaman x series

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,294 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Well that was already done downloading by the time i finished my last post :P forgot how much fun X4 was, havent been able to play my actual disc in years. And it WAS scratched :mad: cos finally theres boss music! Stupid second hand buys. Trying to get the ultimate armor code for X to work but cant get it right for some reason. Zero is too much fun, he's all I ever used to play the game as. Never had a memory card so I got very good at rushing to the last boss within an hour or so, but never could beat the final form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Sgt Hartman

Megaman x6 is driving me nuts at the mo. Managed to unlock Zero but Christ, High Max drove me crazy. Took me ages to figure out how to beat him. Infinity Mijinion was a ba$t@rd to beat also. So much sh!t going on during the battle. Just have Ground Scaravitch, Blaze Heatnix and Blizzard Wolfgang to beat before heading to Gate's lab to tear him a new a$$hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

Megaman x6 is driving me nuts at the mo. Managed to unlock Zero but Christ, High Max drove me crazy. Took me ages to figure out how to beat him. Infinity Mijinion was a ba$t@rd to beat also. So much sh!t going on during the battle. Just have Ground Scaravitch, Blaze Heatnix and Blizzard Wolfgang to beat before heading to Gate's lab to tear him a new a$$hole.
    lol there,i warned ya!!

high max?i cant remember how did i kill him lol he can only be dealed a small amount of damage by the shark's weapon as i can recall...b****rd!!!!*curses*

seraphimvc wrote: »
    lol there,i warned ya!!

high max?i cant remember how did i kill him lol he can only be dealed a small amount of damage by the shark's weapon as i can recall...b****rd!!!!*curses*

I used Zero's Spin blade attack to beat him. When he comes at you with his giant energy disk thingy duck and he'll crash into the wall. While he's stuck in that position pelt him real fast with the Spinblade attack and you'll knock off a little of his energy. When he's down to roughly a quarter of his energy he changes his attack and becomes completely vunerable. During this period you get in close and throw the kitchen sink at him until he pops his glogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,294 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

when in doubt search it on youtube. Watching some guy beat sigma on X4 while losing little to no health made me feel inadequate.

• Advertisement

Overheal wrote: »
    when in doubt search it on youtube. Watching some guy beat sigma on X4 while losing little to no health made me feel inadequate.

I saw a fella on youtube beat King's second form using Bass in Megaman & Bass and he didn't get hit once. I took ****e-loads of damage in that battle. Watching that youtube vid made my nads shrink.

Well,finally managed to beat Megaman X6. The 2nd level of Gate's lab was Hell on earth itself. Those Totem poles and spike traps will really test your skills to the absolute limit. High Max was easy enough once I knew how to damage him but Gate was quite tricky. The Shock Buffer add-on helped me survive. Only Megaman X7 to go and I'll have completed the Megaman X Grand Slam.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

well done man!:P is that the Gate who flying around and shoot out different energy ball?that one is trickly i remember:D it was really hard to 'side jumping' on the platform levels and damage him by saber and he did huge damage on your hp,just when i was thinking to change to X and replay it again i found that you can lure him to fly to a good position that you easily damage his energy balls at a right position to damage back him:pac: oh that boss fight BGM is great ain't?

i managed to rescue all the 'people' in a replay of X6 and there is my end of Megaman X series fiesta :D

Advertisement