Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ist anniversary prezzie

Options
  • 26-03-2009 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

Hi
    its me and my girlfriends first anniversary this weekend and id like to get her something nice,

she's 24, and like all the usual girly stuff, she into horror films, ipod stuff etc

for the ladies out there any ideas on something nice up to the 100 - 150 euro
    mark?

much appriciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Surprise her with a night/weekend away, if funds permit.

My boyf booked a couple of nights away for us last summer in this hotel I really really wanted to go to. He even booked me in for treatments in the spa.
    It was a total no-brainer really!

He didn't tell me where we were going, just said he had booked a couple of nights away.
    It was torture trying to pack, for all I knew we were going camping!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

thats a lovely idea kildareash, but somethin that 100-150 wouldnt necesarily cover!
    even one night in a hotel or something would be nice if you dont spend many nights together
    otherwise maybe something like a charm bracelet? as its kinda a landmark thing get her a really special charm and its something you can add to over the years/special occasions. kinda has a sweet message as well as bein pretty jewellery!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭kildareash

Yeah, that's true. But enquire around. Some hotels/b&b's are doing great deals at the minute.

Charm bracelet is a lovely idea too...sorts pressies for every other occassion to!hehe! ;)

Some of the nicest presents, are often those that don't cost a fortune.
    For example, you cld cook a really nice candlelit dinner. Or use your creative skills to make "love vouchers"
    Eg: for massage, kiss, walk the dog, tv remote when the football is on....little things.

Advertisement