Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

your first time..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I was 17, he was 18. We thought we were so in love. I don't remember a whole lot about it, a little bit awkward and uncomfortable I think, but well worth it. Broke up not long after, he gave me some bizarre reason why I couldn't be his date to the debs and then scarpered when my period was late.

Ahhh youth. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭Fletch123

19 (and I don't think I was a late starter, I just felt ready) at his place after a Damien Rice gig (awh!). It went well... and we're still together over 5 years later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

16, first serious bf, after 2 months...lasted a yr and a half after:D

and when we hung out for the first time 2 years ago we hooked uuuuuup!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

There's a thread on boards somewhere were people have drawn their first times in MS Paint... funny stuff.
    It's in AH. Actually I remember your contribution to it, mainly because I misread your (exceptionally poor! >_>) attempt at drawing, and made a tit of myself, and you were kind enough to point it out! :p:D

OT: 16 and a quarter, give or take a day or two!

We had been, eh, "fooling around" for a good while when she suddenly decided yes, now was the time ...

Not really a good idea. 16+ over-sexed male plus a lot of heavy foreplay plus the excitement of first time does NOT equal stamina! :o

In my defence, I did improve majorly the second time round, after a short rest! :D

I've always kind of been grateful to her for that ... that she didn't just go "oh, right! ... good night! :rolleyes: " ... made for much better memories (for both of us I hope) and certainly more confidence for me ...

I don't think either of us ever thought we'd be together for ever or anything, but we were fond of one another, which was kind of nice.

And neither of us had any regrets (we're still casual friends, and it actually came up in conversation not so long ago).
    bluewolf wrote: »
    At the same time though once you can get an awkward first time out of the way and it isn't hanging over your head anymore that you're a virgin, you could relax a lot more and start focusing on the fun part.
    I'd agree with that tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Wagon wrote: »
    20 (not the most attractive specimin so hence the late start).
    :( - why are you putting yourself down/explaining yourself like that? (Not a late start by the way).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It's in AH. Actually I remember your contribution to it, mainly because I misread your (exceptionally poor! >_>) attempt at drawing, and made a tit of myself, and you were kind enough to point it out! :p:D

I actually said some very bad things about gingers in that thread which I will take this opportunity to publicly apologise for now.

I was young and foolish when I made that thread and I now realise that not all gingers are that bad.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

Eh, I think I was 16, definately not older, with one of my American cousins mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Elle Victorine

either 16/17 and I don't remember it really to be honest. Which is probably shocking by all accounts considering I was with him over a year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭Wagon

Dudess wrote: »
    :( - why are you putting yourself down/explaining yourself like that? (Not a late start by the way).
    sorry Dudess :o i do lack a bit of self confidance. I'll try harder next time.

feylya wrote: »
    Eh, I think I was 16, definately not older, with one of my American cousins mates.

You lost your virginity to someone who was friends with a bit torrent?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,798 ✭✭✭Mr. Incognito

15- was on a German exchange staying in her house and we had been kising the year before. She was 17 I was 15 and her parent's didn't bat an eye to her coming into the room I was staying and raping me.

No-one believed me the net day. Sigh. Was on the dry for two years after and it was a rubbish memory.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,359 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

You lost your virginity to someone who was friends with a bit torrent?

Yup. I shagged Limewire.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Wagon wrote: »
    sorry Dudess :o i do lack a bit of self confidance. I'll try harder next time.
    Aw... what the hell are you saying sorry for?! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭allabouteve

I was over 20, crazy in love with my boyfriend, and had a good first experience.

Its good to have the nice memory to dust down and look at, so I'm happy I took my time.

Dudess wrote: »
    Aw... what the hell are you saying sorry for?! :)
    Because i didn't know what else to say. I've never visited the ladies lounge before and i don't know what to expect. Seems here is more welcoming than Beer Guts and Flying Stools at least :)

I can't believe you didn't apologise for saying sorry!

Sheesh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭SilverHeron

When did you all have your first time the real way?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Nineteen. In the middle of Dundalk across from the longwalk. Classy!!

When did you all have your first time the real way?

The real way? Do you think people have been describing the first time they had it away with someones armpit up to now?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

The real way? Do you think people have been describing the first time they had it away with someones armpit up to now?
    lol.. I think what SilverHeron is referring to is back door action... according to a Sarah Silverman comedy clip anyway.

• Advertisement

hobochris wrote: »
    lol.. I think what SilverHeron is referring to is back door action... according to a Sarah Silverman comedy clip anyway.
    "Sarah Silverman" and "comedy" don't really fit in the same sentence...

oh I liked when she went for a AIDS test and she had to write down the number of times she had sex.

The nurse said there are 2 numbers here.

Well one is for front and one is for the back, she said.

They're both the same number, the nurse said.

Yeah. I'm a little OCD like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Neverwhere

i actually really regret mine.

I was 18 and going through a lot of **** at the time. Ended up going out with this guy...he was a bit off. I didn't even really care about him, he was a couple years older than me, and sex was something that was just expected of me. So I did it for the sake of just losing my virginity and getting it over with.

His dick was tiny, it lasted a painful (not literally) 20 minutes that bored me to tears.....even as a virgin I could tell the guy was crap in the sack. (turns out he's still the worst i ever had)

broke up with the nut 3 weeks later and 3 years later he's back and stalking me >.>

I was reading an article today that indicates that there may be a genetic factor involved in the age that you become sexually active at.

It's down to the genes that control impulsive, risk-taking behaviour and your dopamine neurotransmitters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

I was reading an article today that indicates that there may be a genetic factor involved in the age that you become sexually active at.

It's down to the genes that control impulsive, risk-taking behaviour and your dopamine neurotransmitters.

In my case it was the first one that said yes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭Koushki

just turned 17.

it was horrible.
    i don't even count it as my first time

In-Out

him:OH MY GOD I CANT BELIVE I JUST DID THAT
    me: Whats wrong?
    him: I'VE JUST BETRAYED JESUS

i was out the door like a flash.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 smileyhappy

my first time was awful!
    I was just about 16, was with a guy a lot older than me who was about as exciting as a tin of spam. (That and he was trying to brainwash me into leaving all my friends and family, moving abroad and living out my days with him as my provider...) I lay there thinking "is this it?" and have regretted it my whole life since. Don't really count it as my first time.

2nd time was much funnier cos I still hadn't much of a clue what I was meant to do, nor did my then bf (it was his first time). Cries of "wrong hole" and "oops" and "um... what now?!" the whole way through :P It was a funny and awkward (reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally awkward - about 10 different positions just to make it go in lol) and at the time I cared about him. Hate his guts now but ya can't win em all!

edit: just saw the above - least I'm not alone in not counting my first time as my actual first time!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

on a school wknd trip away, i was 16, had been with him 4/5 months by then! lol

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I'd be interested to see how many women don't count their first time as their first time... I am one of them, hardly anyone knows about my ACTUAL first time :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭yellowcurl

Fishie wrote: »
    I'd be interested to see how many women don't count their first time as their first time... I am one of them, hardly anyone knows about my ACTUAL first time :o

Exactly the same here! :)

Advertisement