Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to UFC 100

Options
  • 26-03-2009 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Anybody going to see UFC 100?

Does anybody have any idea when tickets are going on sale and what kind of prices they’ll be? Also, will they be easy to get or are they likely to sell out very quickly?

I’m looking in to going over but flights seem to be quite expensive that time of year and I’m not sure if I’ll be able to get tickets so I don’t want to book it yet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

Yes I am going over with a friend of mine, booked the flights and hotel last week (Around 1000euro each.) I think tickets will sell out fast for this one. Ticket price I would think is anything from $50 to $1000, Not sure when they go on sale, I am a member of the UFC Fight Club so I should be ok getting tickets. (I hope)

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

Yes I am going over with a friend of mine, booked the flights and hotel last week (Around 1000euro each.) I think tickets will sell out fast for this one. Ticket price I would think is anything from $50 to $1000, Not sure when they go on sale, I am a member of the UFC Fight Club so I should be ok getting tickets. (I hope)

€1000? Is that for a week?

Is the UFC fight club expensive to join?

bret69 wrote: »
    €1000? Is that for a week?

Is the UFC fight club expensive to join?

It's for 6 nights in Vegas, filght and hotel.

Think I paid $70 to join the Fight Club (it's worth it to get tickets a few days before they go on sale plus you get to go to the Q&As aswell)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

I heard you can get sick hotel rates in Vegas. The recession has left it completely and utterly on it's arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Tickets for UFC 98 (or maybe 97) were almost completely sold out before they went on sale to the general public, because so many Fight Club members were buying tickets. That will probably happen here, unless they only allocate a certain amount for the club members

• Advertisement

UFC 100

Date Time: Jul-11-2009 7pm PT/10pm ET
    Event Type: PPV Live

Description:

For over 15 years, the Ultimate Fighting Championship® has been the gold standard for mixed martial arts, the leader in the world’s premier combat sport. So it is with great pride that the UFC® announces an event that will celebrate the past, the present, and the future of this organization. On Saturday, July 11th, Bud Light® will present UFC 100, taking place live from the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, and it will be a night no fight fan will ever forget.

UFC® Fight Club™ Presale: Starts Thursday, April 9 – 10 am PT
    UFC® Newsletter Presale: Starts Friday, April 10 – 10 am PT
    Public On-Sale Date: Starts Saturday, April 11 – 10 am PT

i.cfc?method=get&s=8D69A660-1422-0E8C-9ADB2646E0EB0535.gif

http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetail.SeatingChart&eid=2016

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Any rumours about the fight card yet?

ronnie3585 wrote: »
    Any rumours about the fight card yet?

MAIN CARD

* Champ Brock Lesnar vs. interim champ Frank Mir (heavyweight title unification)
    * Champ Georges St. Pierre vs. Thiago Alves (for welterweight title)
    * Michael Bisping vs. Dan Henderson
    * Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Alan Belcher
    * Jon Fitch vs. Paulo Thiago

PRELIMINARY CARD

* Stephan Bonnar vs. Mark Coleman
    * Jon Jones vs. Jake O'Brien
    * C.B. Dollaway vs. Tom Lawlor
    * Jonathan Goulet vs. Dong Hyun Kim
    * Matt Grice vs. Shannon Gugerty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,803 ✭✭✭dunkamania

I am open to correction, but I thought Mir is out with a knee injury

dunkamania wrote: »
    I am open to correction, but I thought Mir is out with a knee injury

Out of 98 in May with a knee injury, he can't train for six weeks so he should make 100 in July

Coleman isn't scheduled for the main card? A travesty

They should really make this a 4 hour PPV for the occasion I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

MAIN CARD

* Champ Brock Lesnar vs. interim champ Frank Mir (heavyweight title unification)

PRELIMINARY CARD

Fight moved to UFC 101 in Philadelphia and GSP -V- Alves is the headliner

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

MAIN CARD

PRELIMINARY CARD

That is an awesome card! Akiyama vs Belcher will be interesting.

unknown13 wrote: »
    and GSP -V- Alves is the headliner

Not if Lesnar and Mir are on the card

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Hephaestus

Valmont wrote: »
    Akiyama vs Belcher will be interesting.

Yeah interesting contrast of styles alright.

Looking forward to seeing Akiyama's debut & how he performs in UFC.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭bret69

I'm in Section 209 but I got charged $300 per ticket, this doesn't seem right when you look at the chart above.

Can anybody shed some light on that? Did they increase the prices?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

bret69 wrote: »
    I'm in Section 209 but I got charged $300 per ticket, this doesn't seem right when you look at the chart above.

Can anybody shed some light on that? Did they increase the prices?

I dont know but a word of general advice UFC has their fair share of ticket **** ups recently. Defo look into that one.

Section 205 Row C seats 13-14. $500 tickets. Also got 2 VIP fan Expo tickets. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭agardiner22

^^^Fcuk you Shylock HA HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Also going section 210 row B paid $300. Got the hotel booked 450 euro for 8 nights in the Luxor right across the roaad from the Mandalay bay. All I need is the flight. Pricing it at th moment as I think there's a sale due. Continental Airlines Dublin to Vegas fly out 5th July coming back the 13th is 703 euro. That is the cheapest at the moment. Aer Lingus is coming in just shy of a grand and Delta are around 863 euro. So I think Continental will get the nod bar some generous sale. Anyone who's going over thinking of doing abit of training it is $125 for a week pass to all the classes in Xtreme Couture and Warrior I think is $150 but you have to contact them. Wands gym does a 3 day pass not sure on price. Just saying.

^^^Fcuk you Shylock HA HA!

Ha ha, get your money out and come over with us!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

Hi lads,

Mod's dont know is this against the rules, apologies if it is.

I'm working in LA at the moment and am looking for tickets for UFC100, which as u know are like gold dust.

Does anyone know of any tickets going? someone who cant make it maybe. I need 2. I can arrange for someone to collect in Ireland.

Bit of a long shot I know.

p

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭Odats

Well your best bet is to go to StubHub.com they are $400 a pop though and thats the cheapest. There's 3 left on them at the moment at that price and the next goes up to around $430. They are a legit website and in partnership with UFC for ticket exchanges/swaps (glorified touting). I'd recommend them.
    Anyways anyone coming from Ireland would have to collect them in Vegas like me as Ticketmaster in US don't ship tickets outside US & Canada so have to collect at box office in Mandalay Bay.
    Only 8 weeks cannot wait.

• Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭paulieeye

cheers

had a look at a few sites already like this: here

cheapest being $555 for Sec: 225 Row: G. From posts here they should be $300. These touts over here take the piss. They buy up a shiit load a tickets then sell em on at huge profits..wannkers. :mad: And the thing is no one seems to care, they think its all good as long as u get ur ticket. You should here the sports radio presenters go on about them as if they're your happy uncle with a pocket full a sweets. "if u want tickets, go to VIP Tickets"..shameless sellouts.

that stubhub have tickets that should be 50 goin for 399..unreal

I'll be buying a crate a beer and lob it on the web for free I'd say

Advertisement