Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of changing from Eircom to UPC

Options
  • 26-03-2009 7:34pm

I currently have Eircom broadband and phone, with Analogue TV from Chorus/UPC. Can I cancel the broadband and phone with Eircom and then get Broadband Express with Chorus? If so is the installation with Chorus/UPC very messy/intrusive? I was looking at paying the €50 for a wireless router but I have no idea how the engineer will hook things up....any help most appreciated gents!

Also is there a minimum contract period with the Chorus broadband?

Comments

If its available in your area, they will simple put in a splitter from the point on the wall, one to the tv/stb and the other too the modem.

Then if you want wireless, a wireless access point/router connected to the modem with a normal Ethernet cable.

Thats about it, would not have to do anything major.

Advertisement