Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accountancy...

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

gemxpink wrote: »
    He pays attention to trends, like the 2008, 2006, 2003 and 1999 papers are identical almost, its a 2 year, 3 year and 4 year gap.
    If you find the trend you're sorted.
    2007 is so similar to 2004 and 2000 and if you're following the trends I'd say that since the 3 year gap was in 03 and 06 then it was 2 years from 06 to 08 that the 2009 paper will be similar to the 07 (2 year gap), 04 (3 year gap), 00 paper (4 year gap).

1. Sole Trader Account (However I feel Company Final Accounts will appear)
    2. Incomplete records
    3. Revaluation Fixed Assets
    4. Debtors Control Account
    5. Costing and Stock
    6. Tabular
    7. Service Firm Account
    8. Club Accounts
    9. Cash Budgeting

Club accounts never come up in q.8,I'd say if you swapped them with q.5.........;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭aine-maire

gemxpink wrote: »
    He pays attention to trends, like the 2008, 2006, 2003 and 1999 papers are identical almost, its a 2 year, 3 year and 4 year gap.
    If you find the trend you're sorted.
    2007 is so similar to 2004 and 2000 and if you're following the trends I'd say that since the 3 year gap was in 03 and 06 then it was 2 years from 06 to 08 that the 2009 paper will be similar to the 07 (2 year gap), 04 (3 year gap), 00 paper (4 year gap).

1. Sole Trader Account (However I feel Company Final Accounts will appear)
    2. Incomplete records
    3. Revaluation Fixed Assets
    4. Debtors Control Account
    5. Costing and Stock
    6. Tabular
    7. Service Firm Account
    8. Club Accounts
    9. Cash Budgeting

Club accounts are never in the 3rd section, I'd say if you swapped q.5 and q.8..............;)

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭Fince

plus+ ratios/interpretation are always question 5. but apart from that its pretty much a mirror of what my amateur prediction is.
    doubt club acs will come up. and i'd swap depreciation for revaluation

Advertisement