Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Camera Equipment in Asia

• 26-03-2009 8:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭

Quick q, has anyone that has been to south east asia noticed any good deals on camera equipment there?Particularly lenses.And not knock-off stuff? Have friends come home with amazing phones etc for next to nothing.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

how do you start a new thread

can't seem to find the "button" :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 798 ✭✭✭lucky-colm

jesus this is a sad post there is no one replying to it atall except me and that reply had nothing atall to do with with your original post

lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,598 ✭✭✭cashback

Can't really comment about SE Asia cos I wasn't looking for cameras when i was there. But my Lumix FZ 18 was stolen from a Japanese hostel so i needed to replace it. Bought in Tokyo for e230 compared to e400 in Dublin.

I would imagine it's possible to find cheap stuff in bangkok, just be careful re authenticity etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,550 ✭✭✭paddylonglegs

lucky-colm wrote: »
    jesus this is a sad post there is no one replying to it atall except me and that reply had nothing atall to do with with your original post

lol:D

I know It looked great when I got three replies.However cashback your reply will suffice just fine. Will have a gander myself when I get there. Authenticity is the top of my list.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭dory

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Amazing city to buy electronics, and real stuff, not known off. I think it's an area of Bukit Bintang, 7 floor mall with nothing but electronics. Got the Lumix camera for E240, and I didn't haggle at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement