Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems logging in

Options
  • 26-03-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone else ever have problems logging into the site? The only browser that will log me in on any computer or internet connection is Google Chrome and even it will log me out every time I go to read a new thread. When I try to login with IE or Firefox, I get to the page "You are now logged in" but it kicks me out straight away.

Any ideas what it is happening?

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,724 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Check your browser cookie settings - you might need to allow cookies from boards.ie. If that doesn't work, you may need to click the 'Remember me' check box when you log in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭jclegs

Hi

I had set boards.ie to allow under my cookie settings, any other ideas?

Cheers

Advertisement