Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agriculture?

Options
  • 26-03-2009 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭

I was told today that out of roughly 66,000 leaving certs only like 450 have this anywhere on the CAO(I'm one of them by the way)
    Anyone care to say why?or is anyone in the same club as myself?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭irondragons

Ag Science is a piece of poop.

The course arrangement is all over the show. And it forgets its actually Agriculture at times.

There are so much 'filler' parts to the course as the DPoE wish to have 'agriculture' a more respected course. But in order to do so they must deviate from what is actually in the purview of agriculture.

Yes I am doing it, and I hate it. And that's why only 450 suckers are doing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 236 ✭✭Seinas

Im doing agriculture and while that may not seem like alot, CAO applications have jumped 600% since last september........:D well thats referring to my college because last year they had 15 and they are expecting 90 this september

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭fig mclough

you can also apply directly to Teagasc, also the two year course fetac level 5 is sapose to be a waste off time apprently, few of my mates learned noting!!! so other people see it as a waste of time unless your going into full time profitable (if there is such a thing) farming!! well thats wat i tink!!!

Advertisement