Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desert Eagle Holster

Options
  • 26-03-2009 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭

So I was thinking of getting a Deagle, Just wondering would this holster fit this as I dont plan on running around with the thing in my hand :rolleyes:

http://www.eirsoft.ie/store/product_info.php?cPath=25_46&products_id=199

Also If anybodys hand an past experince with the deagle itself it would appreciated if you could mention it. Its a TM Model.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

the TM desert eagle is a truly awsome pistol
    accuracy is great for such a large pistol and the blowback is the strongest of any pistol i have used. my wife only fired one shot with it, said it almost broke her wrist. so one more reason to get it
    all TM pistols are built to a very high standard and for such a large piece it is quiet economical on gas
    go ahead and get it, treat yourself no body else is going to buy it for you

• Registered Users Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭Skatedude

I've gon through most holsters to try and find one suitable for a deagle, None of the drop legs ones were usable as the deagle is simply too big and heavy and moves around too much when running.
    I finaly got a belt holster which is perfect for the deagle, just make sure it says it can take a large pistol. i'll see if i can find a link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭mechwarrior

hi man - i got the same problem with my desert eagle - here's what i did to solve it:

- at a diy i got 2 velcto stripes - they cost about 10e for both
    - i got 2 cheap holsters (about 10e each or something)

- take apart one of the holsters and use the part where you would put the gun
    - open and fit it over your leg
    - take apart the 2nd holster and put the part where you would put the gun on top of the destroyed holster
    - use some pins to leave it in place
    - take the two strips and put them around your leg to make sure where you would tight them in a comfortable position
    - put the destroyed holster on top of the stripes and use some more pins

take it to a shoe shop - their machines to sew will lock everything in position

once you get your holster back, you can open a bit more the entrance on the bottom of the holster to make your gun go a bit further - also, make sure you make enough room for the gun to be shoved in, just in case you're at battle and need to host your weapon without the safety on - which will make your recoil go back

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭MiniAirsofter

The Viper Adjustable Holster should take a Deagle. If not I think Strike Systems make a cheap belt and/or thigh holster as well.

Advertisement