Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Makeup/fragrance discount

• 26-03-2009 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Found these discount codes for http://ie.jglamour.com I used the makeup brush set discount and worked fine.

Code: SETS009
    Desc: 15% off makeup brush sets

Code: ITEM210
    Desc: 10% off fragrances, makeup, skincare, makeup brushes when buying 2 or more items

Sarah

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 SarahM

Oh well, no one replied. I was quite surprised, they supposedly have Professional Makeup Artists you can ask questions to! Anyway, looking at some stippling brushes so if anyone knows a good one let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭pandamoanium

O Rly?

You're quite surprised that no-one responded to your shill post?

*IBTL* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 28 darapixie

O Rly?

You're quite surprised that no-one responded to your shill post?

*IBTL* :pac:

Whats a "shill" post?
    Is it like Shill Bidding on eBay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 darapixie

majiktripp wrote: »
    A shill is an associate of a person selling goods or services or a political group, who pretends no association to the seller/group and assumes the air of an enthusiastic customer.

Thank you! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

I declare Shilanigans

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭drunkymonkey

dddd

Advertisement