Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leaving

• 26-03-2009 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭

well guys the time has come for me to pack up and leave the boards!
    i was waiting till now as i wanted to have 500 posts and 3 stars! lol!
    ill not be posting when i go to garnerville as the psni monitor the boards! also i doubt ill have time!

It has been a good time on here some people i agree with and some people i dont but thats the way things are i suppose everyone is entitled to there own oppinions! If anyone still wants to contact me they can via ali08!

Goodbye cruel world:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭bet0409

Penis Eye wrote: »
    well guys the time has come for me to pack up and leave the boards! ill not be posting when i go to garnerville as the psni monitor the boards! also i doubt ill have time!

how very generous of you young penis eye. i guess i will be leaving boards soon too for the same reason, no doubt we will keep in touch though - oh yeah, you won't be able to get rid of me for the next 6 months hahahahaha!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 298 ✭✭PEGGYSUE'S MAMA

cheerio, awra best up at hotel gv:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

This will mean you both be linked forever in digitaleternal intercourse. Be wary when attempting digitaleternal intercourse, always use protection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭manaka

Best of luck penis eye. You have been a breath of fresh air in here and to others a bout of halitosis! Not myself of course. Giving your name to some other young cock shoudnt be hard! :P. You can drop in sometime as we are still hanging on here to get in the door to GV. Maybe some take we'll take it by force! lol. Take care, get some stars at GV now!

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭MustBeCrazy

Goodbye Officer Penis Eye - I have loved your posts from the beginning. Always made me laugh.

Good luck in Garnerville and in your career - be good and be fair ;). Hopefully Ali08 will be able to give us a little update when you start your training of how it's going and what you think of it.

MBC x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Penis Eye

Gordon wrote: »
    This will mean you both be linked forever in digitaleternal intercourse. Be wary when attempting digitaleternal intercourse, always use protection.

but the noob can change the password!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Penis Eye wrote: »
    but the noob can change the password!
    Such intercourse would deem that two become one. One become duplicate become duplicate account. Become another boards baby.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We have plenty of officers here. There is no reason to abandon your account but if someone else takes it over, we'll just close the account. Is this some sort of ironic "suicide by cop" ?? :)

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭1979SD

Good luck buddy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭nickni

Good luck mate and thanks for all the laughs you have given everbody. Hope you enjoy your new career, might meet you in GV sometime :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

ill miss you big lad... and your 60foot penis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

All the best Sir Eye of the Penis, thanks for the well wishes you gave me and the very same to you! Hope to see you on the 'inside' one day! Take er handy!

Teg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭TheNog

All the best P Eye Im sure you will enjoy GV

Do make sure to drop in now and then though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭waawaa

au revoir mon ami, see you at the hotel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭James_UK

*Late - Was on holiday!*

Byeee Penis Eye :) Best of luck with everything! x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭cpn

Don't mean to thread hi-jack but I'm sure that 'the eye' wont mind.

I'm also off boards effective from today. Had my SID yesterday and I know that this is the career for me, 100%

Boards has been very helpful and it was great to meet some people in the flesh yesterday.

I want to wish the rest of you the best of luck. It is such a hellish process but if its what you genuinely want to do then it will be worth it in the end.

Charlie Papa November, out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭PapaYankeeGirl

cpn wrote: »

I'm also off boards effective from today. Had my SID yesterday and I know that this is the career for me, 100%

Boards has been very helpful and it was great to meet some people in the flesh yesterday.

I want to wish the rest of you the best of luck. It is such a hellish process but if its what you genuinely want to do then it will be worth it in the end.

10-4,

Papa Yankee Golf!!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭smyff

haha good luck in your career. hope it works out great for you.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭integra1

Good good, cant wait for my induction day in July! Best wishes for the future CPN, hopefully see you 'in there' soon! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 151 ✭✭nickni

I will be doing the same after my SID. All the best with your new career mate, keep in touch, and see you in GV! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement