Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Use your Illusion I and II as a body of work ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

In my opinion this is a great album, as a double piece of work, and contains some amazing tracks. There are some which I believe could have been better left for an AFD type 2 record while others are the real progress of the band beyond that stage. In truth, the album is everything the band needed to release at that point, as its both a continuation of what people like and its also moving in a new direction.

Like a Jigsaw, you cannot have one piece without the other, and releasing them on seperate CDs was (I think) originally designed to make a bit more money and make it more affordable for poorer kids to buy one followed by the other...but people just had to have both of them to realise the direction in which they were going

Favourite Track: Double Talkin Jive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

It would have been one decent album, but not as good as Appetite. As 2 its weak.

Advertisement