Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UCC Masters Degree(MEngSc) in Sustainable Energy?

• 27-03-2009 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone had any experiences in doing the postgrad course in UCC on Masters Degree(MEngSc) in Sustainable Energy?

What the lecturers/lectures are like? general opinions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭up them Schteps

I'm in 3rd year elec eng, and I can say the lecturers are BRILLIANT. Really good guys! Havn't heard anything about the course

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭No, you're a...

good to hear, thanks for the info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 hannahlambda

The faculty/lecurers seem very diligent, and highly regarded. But it was hugely compeditive last year, and will likely be even more so this year. Great topic though, go for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 kkman40

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has done the sustainable energy masters course in UCC recently.
    Did you enjoy it? was it a good course?
    This masters does not seem to be accredited by Engineers Ireland which concerns me if I ever want to become a chartered engineer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Orwellmerchant

kkman40 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has done the sustainable energy masters course in UCC recently.
    Did you enjoy it? was it a good course?
    This masters does not seem to be accredited by Engineers Ireland which concerns me if I ever want to become a chartered engineer

I think if you are asking people if they enjoyed it and if it was good, perhaps it’s not for you.
    You might be best placed asking about timetables , schedules and workloads on a new thread.

• Advertisement
Advertisement