Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

did you ever wonder why Ireland is where it is now

Options
  • 27-03-2009 3:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 43

hey hows everyone. just browsing the net and came across this and it had me thinking of how stupid some people are, looking back now its not hard to see why us irish are in such a bad state right now.

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/83659

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,021 ✭✭✭Hivemind187

... that blasted article is like a cold-sore, it keeps on resurfacing and is mildly irritating but hugely ugly.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,401 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

<Sigh>

Don't worry about it. I don't think anyone really cares what Indymedia have to say, they can be as stupid as they like. Doesn't really affect most people.
    Except for the poor bugger at Mill St Gardai that had to take their call, I guess.

NTM

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

Politics isn't like pizza, it's not nearly as good when cold.
    This things a long way past old, and frankly wasn't much to do with shooting at the time, it was airsoft's hassle.
    As to indymedia, well, once of these days, what with all the conveyencing work gone, someone's going to find a legal professional with cheap rates for libel cases and they may wind up having a whole barrel of monkeys.
    But this thread, it's not going to be able to contribute anything new. Closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement