Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Government E_tagging sex offenders now likely. The subdermal implant will be next..

• 27-03-2009 5:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

According to the Irish Times the government is considering Etagging sex ofenders with electronic bracelets. http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2009/0327/1224243552402.html

This subject was only mentioned last week in a post concerning the same system being offered on a voluntary trial with dementia sufferers in the UK. It is conditioning people into thinking that electronic chips + people is a good thing,

E bracelets have also been used on kids as a digital electronic wallet at theme parks in the US :eek: http://future.iftf.org/2004/11/rfid_bracelets_.html

E bracelets can be tampered despite any penalties imposed. There is absolutly nothing stopping a sex culprit or prisoner out on parole covering over his electronic bracelet with signal blocking material (Farraday) and then pleading ignorance if quizzed by the authorities of his whereabouts

It all sounds harmless, but attaching E bracelets to people is just one step from implanting them with Microchips. Verichip have already developed GPS versions of their own RFID implantable chip. Both Electronic bracelets and the GPS Verichip implant are compatible with the same global ORBCOMM satellite system :eek:

http://www.rfidnews.org/2004/12/23/gps-verichip?tag=Human_ID

verichip+collage.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

It is being introduced incrementally , but eventually money is to be done away with and everyone is to be microchipped , their credit will be stored on a world computer and if anyone steps out of line their credit will be cancelled , its all about control , eventually microchips' will probablly be used for mind control .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,298 ✭✭✭✭Penn

espinolman wrote: »
    It is being introduced incrementally , but eventually money is to be done away with and everyone is to be microchipped , their credit will be stored on a world computer and if anyone steps out of line their credit will be cancelled , its all about control , eventually microchips' will probablly be used for mind control .

Thats a ridiculous claim. The logistics of trying to implement a system such as that means it could never come to fruition.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Thats a ridiculous claim. The logistics of trying to implement a system such as that means it could never come to fruition.
    It may be a ridiculous claim but It is predicted in the book of revelations, The hardware is almost rolled out globally, almost every item on the market is assigned an EAN code, ( European Article Number,) Almost everyone person in the world is also assigned to a number from birth, Social Security, PPS etc.

The databases are already in place throughout the globe. 13.56 MHZ is now the international ISO standard for all RFID contactless ID cards, passports and surgical implants even in the remotest of banana countries.

Its only a matter of time before the dots are connected along with the roll out of digital money, chipped Smartcards and then the Implant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

It may be a ridiculous claim but It is predicted in the book of revelations

Wow, there are microchips in the Bible now!? Cool, how did I miss that? I really hope this is true and people haven't just mangled some badly translated verse to fit their far fetched world view.....

Wow, there are microchips in the Bible now!? Cool, how did I miss that? I really hope this is true and people haven't just mangled some badly translated verse to fit their far fetched world view.....
    The 1611 King James version which is taken from the "Textus Receptus" ancient Greek is more accurate than the corrupted modern translations used in most churches today.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,

Take note the mark is IN the hand or IN the forehead giving credibility to the subdermal implant and not some sort of a barcode tattoo.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

LOL
    I know ONE adult below retirement age who doesn't carry a mobile phone.

Every other one is tracked 24/7 to within 10 meters.
    They can tell who you contact, who you hang out with by placing phones together at regular intervals. If you have a post pay phone they can figure out you are when you take money from a ATM or uses credit card in a shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

The 1611 King James version which is taken from the "Textus Receptus" ancient Greek is more accurate than the corrupted modern translations used in most churches today.

And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads, And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,

Take note the mark is IN the hand or IN the forehead giving credibility to the subdermal implant and not some sort of a barcode tattoo.

You do realise that the King James Bible is wildly inaccurate and it's writers were instructed to make it more fitting for the Church Of Englands beliefs? The New King James Bible is taken from more sources than just Textus Receptus, such as the Masoretic Text and the Septuagint, and it clearly states that the mark is on the hand, not in.

Anyway, it's fairly irrelevant. If you are a God fearing person, you've nothing to worry about until the 7 headed, 10 horned beast (with crowns on it's horns and with bear paws and a lions mouth) comes out of the sea, and if that happens it'll be pretty obvious that somethings up.

humanji wrote: »
    You do realise that the King James Bible is wildly inaccurate and it's writers were instructed to make it more fitting for the Church Of Englands beliefs? The New King James Bible is taken from more sources than just Textus Receptus, such as the Masoretic Text and the Septuagint, and it clearly states that the mark is on the hand, not in.

Anyway, it's fairly irrelevant. If you are a God fearing person, you've nothing to worry about until the 7 headed, 10 horned beast (with crowns on it's horns and with bear paws and a lions mouth) comes out of the sea, and if that happens it'll be pretty obvious that somethings up.
    Arguments for the mark being placed in the hand / forehead

Many people out there are pointing to implants like the Verichip to fit the role of the Mark of the Beast. Most of the time Biblical evidence to support such claims is lacking. One may even begin to think that such support doesn't exist. But if one looks closely at the Greek words directly associated with the Mark of the Beast, such as Epi, Charagma, and Chi-Xi-Stigma, it becomes clear that Biblical support for such a mark is very strong.

Further in debt reading on the subject.
    http://www.ridingthebeast.com/articles/epi-charagma-chi-xi-stigma/

"There's a disturbing connection between the piercing serpent Satan (Isaiah 27:1), the "bite of the serpent" (charagma), and a syringe-injectable microchip like the Verichip. I challenge you to think of something that resembles a syringe more closely than the fang of a snake!"

verichip-bite-of-the-serpent.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

It may be a ridiculous claim but It is predicted in the book of revelations,

Ummm, no.

Something is predicted in the Book of Revelations, and you believe that this is it.

There's a not-so-subtle difference there, although I have to admit that I do respect you for putting your neck on the line, so-to-speak, and saying in advance that this event is what Revelations predicts. After all, I'd always argue that retrofitting predictions to past events is a mugs game.

This does, however, lead to a point which may have come up in discussing surrounding this topic before...

You believe that the whole embedded chip thing is what Revelations predicts. If you believe in Revelations, then surely you should welcome this event? It should be - from the perspective of a Christian - inevitable, as well as being pretty-much the ultimate affirmation of faith.

And yet, from reading your posts, I get the impression that this is not the case...that you seem to want people to oppose this (inevitable) idea and that you consider it to be something that we shouldn't want to come about.

The databases are already in place throughout the globe.
    What databases?
    13.56 MHZ is now the international ISO standard for all RFID contactless ID cards, passports and surgical implants even in the remotest of banana countries.
    Just as RJ-45 is the international standard connecter for all CAT5 and CAT6 UTP network cables, even in the remotest of banana countries.

International standards are nothing new, nor are they sinister. They are certainly preferable to the absence of international standards...unless, for example, you're the type who enjoys the type of chaos we see with electrical sockets & power frequencies.
    Its only a matter of time before the dots are connected along with the roll out of digital money, chipped Smartcards and then the Implant.
    I think you need to read up on the Slippery Slope fallacy. This allegation has little, if anything, to do with the rest of the content of your post.

bonkey wrote: »
    Ummm, no.

Something is predicted in the Book of Revelations, and you believe that this is it.

There's a not-so-subtle difference there, although I have to admit that I do respect your for putting your neck on the line, so-to-speak, and saying in advance that this event is what Revelations predicts. After all, I'd always argue that retrofitting predictions to past events is a mugs game.
    I believe that putting dates and times on predictions is a mugs game however I do believe there are certain wake up calls that one should be vigilant about and that is the implanting or marking of the Human body in connection with any sort of authoritive control or commercial activity.
    You believe that the whole embedded chip thing is what Revelations predicts. If you believe in Revelations, then surely you should welcome this event? It should be - from the perspective of a Christian - inevitable, as well as being pretty-much the ultimate affirmation of faith. .
    I both welcome it in that I know that this is one of the signs of the End times and the return of Christ, yet as human nature I also fear it in that I know the consequences and isolation for not partaking in such a system.
    What databases?.
    I am talking of the following database to do with E_borders and electronic passport control
    EU Nations Handover Private Info (Sexual Preference, Political Opinions…) Of All Citizens For US Visa Deal.
    http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/frontpage/2008/1118/1226961467105.html?via=mr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,343 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

I believe that putting dates and times on predictions is a mugs game however I do believe there are certain wake up calls that one should be vigilant about and that is the implanting or marking of the Human body in connection with any sort of government control or commercial activity.
    Or more likely if you put dates on these predictions you'll lose all credibility as they fail every time. Just like every single other prediction of the end times before.

But tell us the Bible claims that they put rfid chips in our hands and foreheads.
    Why would they do that? Why do they need two? In all the reports you've been blowing out of proportion they've only ever mention one chip per person and usually it's in the forearm.
    And why didn't the bible call them RFID chips instead of using all this cryptic nonsense? I mean there's a difference between a mark and a device embeded in you hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Arguments for the mark being placed in the hand / forehead

Many people out there are pointing to implants like the Verichip to fit the role of the Mark of the Beast. Most of the time Biblical evidence to support such claims is lacking. One may even begin to think that such support doesn't exist. But if one looks closely at the Greek words directly associated with the Mark of the Beast, such as Epi, Charagma, and Chi-Xi-Stigma, it becomes clear that Biblical support for such a mark is very strong.

But by that logic it can mean anything if you decide it to, depending on your understanding of the context of the original text. If I claim that the mark actually refers to sweatbands, it doesn't automatically mean I'm right, because it "kind of" fits the descriptions.

And again, it's the context that's the problem. The Bible doesn't say anything about rfid chips. It doesn't describe anything in detail. All there is are vague references that could mean anything. The hand symbolises action, the head symbolises thought and will. The mark can represent someone disobeying Gods word, (ie siding with his enemy, the beast) through actions or thoughts. In fact, this makes much more sense. I'm sure it'll be a hell of a lot easier finding scripture that backs me up, because I just have to find something vague enough to fit what I want.
    "There's a disturbing connection between the piercing serpent Satan (Isaiah 27:1), the "bite of the serpent" (charagma), and a syringe-injectable microchip like the Verichip. I challenge you to think of something that resembles a syringe more closely than the fang of a snake!"
    well, Isaiah 27:1 doesn't say "bite of the serpent" and it also mentions leviathan as the crooked serpent, but I've never seen a crooked syringe.

edit: also, different bibles will describe Leviathan as "the gliding serpent", "the coiling serpent", "the twisted serpent", "the swift serpent" etc and none of these descriptions really bare any relation to microchips, needles or the NWO.
    King Mob wrote: »
    But tell us the Bible claims that they put rfid chips in our hands and foreheads.
    Why would they do that? Why do they need two? In all the reports you've been blowing out of proportion they've only ever mention one chip per person and usually it's in the forearm.
    And why didn't the bible call them RFID chips instead of using all this cryptic nonsense? I mean there's a difference between a mark and a device embeded in you hand.

To be fair, the Bible says it's one or the other (but I'm sure we can find scripture that claims it's both :D )

Well i think the real reason the slave-masters' want to microchip the masses' is to do with mind control , they want people to be proper mind-controlled robot-slaves'.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Well i think the real reason the slave-masters' want to microchip the masses' is to do with mind control , they want people to be proper mind-controlled robot-slaves'.

For the laugh back this up with evidence?

So yea cartoon super villains.

And how exactly would a microchip in your hand control your mind?

King Mob wrote: »
    So yea cartoon super villains.

And how exactly would a microchip in your hand control your mind?

Well thats just the start to put a microchip in your hand , as i said it is being done incrementally , eventually they will go into the brain and then if you think an illegal thought the thought police will be coming to see you !

Well thats just the start to put a microchip in your hand , as i said it is being done incrementally , eventually they will go into the brain and then if you think an illegal thought the thought police will be coming to see you !
    And what leads you to believe this exactly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,609 ✭✭✭Flamed Diving

Luckily the bible is a load of nonsense.

We can all relax.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Luckily the bible is a load of nonsense.

We can all relax.
    sweet mother of Jehova, he's been chipped already :eek:

sweet mother of Jehova, he's been chipped already :eek:

*beeep beeep* Does not compute...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Lds lets try discuss things and not be too smart arsed. This is aimed at everyone.

Ok. The bible is almost entirely a work of fiction, which has been shown time and time again as human knowledge advances. Therefore any theory which bases itself on biblical prophecy and the like, runs a very high risk of being total nonsense, no matter how convincing the conclusion or corollary may seem.

Anyone who needs to ask for examples should consult the bible for its description of the Earths position in the universe, the orbit of the sun around us, composition of the atmosphere, what stars are, the earths shape, etc. Not forgetting the multi-millions of dollars that jewish and christian groups have spent attempting to find evidence for old testament events. Even the New Testament events are based on the shakiest of evidence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

Ok. The bible is almost entirely a work of fiction, which has been shown time and time again as human knowledge advances. Therefore any theory which bases itself on biblical prophecy and the like, runs a very high risk of being total nonsense, no matter how convincing the conclusion or corollary may seem.

An argument which won't work for most Christians....

An argument which won't work for most Christians....

Yep. But their argument is not based on evidence, but belief. Usually labelled 'faith': Belief that is not based on proof.

I contend that anything associated with this, therefore, cannot be used as corroborating evidence for real-world events, for which there is ample evidence available.

How come no one finds this sort of stuff in the Koran or the Torah or the Holy Books of other religions ?

And I'll say it again , they don't need to chip people who carry mobile phones, or RFID enabled credit cards. Even Dublin Bus issue disposable ten journey smart cards. And soon €100 notes will have RFID tags.

And no one is worried about the sublimnal messages coming from your computers speakers ?

I don't believe the other two books of the Abrahamic Triangle of Insanity contains a book of predictions.

I don't know why. But it is just as arbitrary a question as asking why the Christian bible does contain one.

• Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭480905

Came across this video on this subject.

YouTube - Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,701 ✭✭✭Diogenes

480905 wrote: »
    Came across this video on this subject.

YouTube - Rockefeller Reveals 9/11 FRAUD to Aaron Russo

A tiny, tiny, tiny, and I hate to mention this, tiny, flaw that this particular man, isn't is member of the Rockefellar family, he just happens to share the name. I mean basically you've just something akin to having someone giving their theories on the death of RFK, and JFK, simply because their surname is Kennedy.

Even if he did, do you really think a member of the conspiracy, if it existed, would just confess to the crime to the producer of Trading Places?

How stupid do you think this conspiracy is?

Diogenes wrote: »
    A tiny, tiny, tiny, and I hate to mention this, tiny, flaw that this particular man, isn't is member of the Rockefellar family, he just happens to share the name.

Even if he did, do you really think a member of the conspiracy, if it existed, would just confess to the crime to the producer of Trading Places?

I dont think he claimed to be a member of the Rockefeller family, He doesn't share their name at all, he was a friend of one of them .His name is Aaron Russo
    People like the Rockefellers wouldn't see it as a crime what they were doing or planning .
    They see themselves as the ruling class. We are lower than the stuff on your shoe to people like them.
    Is the video verifiable or edited in any way? I don't know. . . . . Are there other people who can say that they witnessed these alleged conversations and would they come forward?
    Then again, Why would a man make up things like this and be interviewed about it ?

• Advertisement

I dont think he claimed to be a member of the Rockefeller family, He doesn't share their name at all, he was a friend of one of them .His name is Aaron Russo

No Russo makes claims made by Nick Rockefeller. It's a well documented fraud. Nick Rockefeller isn't a member of the Rockefeller family, he just happens to share their name.
    People like the Rockefellers wouldn't see it as a crime what they were doing or planning .

Thats insane. There is absolutely no evidence to support such a ludicrious claim.

Essentially you are saying "The Rockefellers orchestrated, a covert criminal act in order to boost their power and influence, and then because they didn't see what they were doing was wrong, one of the family bragged about it to a bloated former film maker.

Two points

A) Why, if they didn't see it as a crime did they try and blame Arab hijackers, and then admit responsibility to Russo before the the attack even occured?

And

B)Why, if they didn't see it as a crime did they try and blame Arab hijackers, and then admit responsibility to Russo before the the attack even occured?

Yes I'm aware that's the same point twice, but, your logic is so ass backward insane it needs to be emphasised.

Is the video verifiable or edited in any way? I don't know. . . . . Are there other people who can say that they witnessed these alleged conversations and would they come forward?

It's a man recounting a conversation, it doesn't need to be edited. Russo has no evidence to support his daft claim.
    Then again, Why would a man make up things like this and be interviewed about it ?

Because, and get this crazy people say stupid things.

I'm sorry, and call me, deeply, deeply cynical, but I need more than the a 2nd hand claim from a film maker recounting a claim from someone who isn't part of the Rockefeller banking family.

Oh don't believe me Google Nick Rockefeller the only links that appear are the Aaron Russo interview.

Don't you think it's weird that the first three pages of a google search of this man make specific links to the Russo interview.

A) If this man was a billionaire with insight into the greatest crime in the history of humanity, do you not think his profile would flag up somewhere before the Russo interview.

B) In short this appears to be the only major interview Nick has ever given.

C) In Short Nick Rockefeller appears to be a non entity, who Aaron Russo claims to have interviewed.

D) This is utter bullcrap.

Maybe it is utter sh1ite and there is absolutely no foundation to his claim. But I believe he died from cancer and therefore can't defend or recant his claim.

Diogenes wrote: »
    How stupid do you think this conspiracy is?

You see, CT'ers want us to believe that they are stupid enough to make mistakes as big as this, yet they are ingenious enough to hatch plans such as 9/11, NWO, etc.

Maybe it is utter sh1ite and there is absolutely no foundation to his claim. But I believe he died from cancer and therefore can't defend or recant his claim.

It can't be falsified.

Therefore it must be true.

There isn't a smiley to sum up how bad this logic is.

Well amazingly, why doesn't someone try and track this Nick Rockefeller down and confirm it?

Advertisement