Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Kit ?

Options
  • 27-03-2009 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭

Anybody know if we are getting a new kit for next season...

I had planned on getting 1 or 2 bits in the club shop but I'd hold off if I knew we would have new gear in the summer !!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭Mullo76

Not 100% hatch but the fact that they were selling all kits 2 for 1 last sat at the chelsea game would lead me to think it is changing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 dmcevoy24

yep it is changing , the material will be differnet also.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Sound lads, post up any news you see regarding it when ye see or hear about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Mullo76 wrote: »
    Not 100% hatch but the fact that they were selling all kits 2 for 1 last sat at the chelsea game would lead me to think it is changing.
    I would guarantee 100% Under Levy that we will get 3 new kits every year! Home away and third!

That is why I didn't get one this year - TBH, last years one (which is quite similar to this years anyway) is now getting a bit ragged - have you noticed that lousy polyester does not last at all compared to shirts of the past - I have a Holston shirt from the 80's that is as good as my Kappa shirt is now!

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭whitey21

Even with if we have same sponsor and kit manufacturerer, the kit will change somehow, but not that noticable! Maybe a abit of navy on the sleeve or switchin the collar from navy to white or vice versa.
    They announced a few years back, they'd be doing this as to get more revenue into the club!!! It a practice run by all the big clubs in england and europe!!!
    But like i said, the changes are slightly noticable! one noticable for this season, was the hooped socks!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

money racket

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭ruiseal

http://www.spurs.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=7500624

Probably explains why they were selling team shirts at two for the price of one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

I think this is it:

new spurs shirt.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

so the sleeves are different thats just annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Doesen't look to bad

• Advertisement

Scandalous. Its the exact fcukin same as this years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭BERBA

Money racket , although easy revenue stream year in year out.

I think I'll make a pact from this year on not to buy jersey's, and just buy polo shirts etc in the club shop...ye get more wear out of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭neilisagam

must have been preparing to be relagated. look at the sleaves.....are they noy championship badges on them????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭keane=cock

neilisagam wrote: »
    must have been preparing to be relagated. look at the sleaves.....are they noy championship badges on them????

i thought that as well. i thought it was someone winding us up looking for a reaction. thats why i didnt post a reply.

keane=cock wrote: »
    i thought that as well. i thought it was someone winding us up looking for a reaction. thats why i didnt post a reply.

Your probably right, i prob dived in with two feet..

I knew something was not right about the sleeves on that jersey..the feckers..:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,161 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

I like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,711 ✭✭✭keano_afc

Lads, I was just having a laugh. :D

keano_afc wrote: »
    Lads, I was just having a laugh. :D
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Anybody know if we are getting a new kit for next season...

I had planned on getting 1 or 2 bits in the club shop but I'd hold off if I knew we would have new gear in the summer !!

didn't levy say a few years back that it would be new kits every year ?

Advertisement