Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home wanted for disabled cat

Options
  • 26-03-2009 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I just got a call from a friend that they have a cat with 3legs
    that needs a SECURE home/garden.

She is only months old and has to have a leg removed.
    very loving cat.so if your interested in saving a life contact me.
    I have9 cats, 3 of which are disabled and I would recommend it to anyone
    a long as you have a secure garden that she would be safe in. as if a dog got in she would have no chance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Amberjack

I once had a cat with 3 1/2 legs (knocked down as a kitten) and he was the most affectionate/loving cat ever. Unfortunately I already have 3 cats and 3 dogs, so have my hands full. Good luck with her, I'm sure she will make a wonderful pet for some lucky person.

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭KingLoser

I gotta consult the powers that be.

I'll PM ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

Hi OP, try posting it in the animal and pets forum as I people in surrounding counties are sometimes willing to travel for an animal in need of a good home.
    Best of luck in rehoming the wee mite!

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

Thanks so far guys.
    If anyone knows anyone looking for a cat please let me know or
    else she will be put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭THEIRISHMOB

There must be someone with a secure garden for a cat guy's?
    If cant find a home she will be put down.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Will copy topic to Animal and Pet Issues. Put up notices in local shops, papers etc. dont put her down until at least enough time has passed to find a good home.

Advertisement