Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Damned United Movie!

Options
  • 27-03-2009 12:50pm

Colm Meaney is a dead ringer for Don Revie!

A bit peed off that my local cinema and indeed the cinemas around Sligo,Donegal and Roscommon are not showing this film on its release date as i was really looking forward to it.I thought it was on general release,the only listings i can see are in the Dublin area!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Some friends of my wife had pre-booked tickets to see a film in the cinema in town, but when they got there, they were told that the film was not going to be screened as they were the only ones there to see it.

As for the Cloughie film, I'll just have to wait for the DVD - same as I did with Tarantino's last film. Sligo only shows populist flicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

To be fair, I remember going to see Metallica's, Some Kind of Monster in Sligo cinema a couple of years ago and it was not exactly a populist film. In fact if I remember correctly there were only about 3 other people at it the night I went to watch it.

Advertisement