Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you ever.......

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,379 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got my nose broken as well as a black eye for standing up for myself against some scumbags who thought it would be funny to throw there food at me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭Smart Bug

He thought about it but said this cab was rare
    BUt then thought forget it, yo home to belair

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'yo homes smell ya later'

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

I got my nose broken as well as a black eye for standing up for myself against some scumbags who thought it would be funny to throw there food at me.

animals

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Obsidian

Yep, I seem to have a habit of fighting bigger people than me.
    Not hard, im only little.
    I also sem to have a habit of winning fights.
    Wierd how that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,054 ✭✭✭✭Professey Chin

Smart Bug wrote: »
    I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
    And I yelled to the cabbie 'yo homes smell ya later'
    Looked at my kingdom I was finally there
    To sit on my throne as the prince of belair

Wonderful work from all contributors :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

....ever felt like this? When strange things happen, when going round the twist!"

/sry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Exneigh

I got a coffee chucked at me in much the same manner.. but I'm a big believer in standing tall in the face of shammers.. most of them are just little pussys with an eyebrow on their lip and diamonds on their jumper.

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭marzic

Exneigh wrote: »
    I got a coffee chucked at me in much the same manner.. but I'm a big believer in standing tall in the face of shammers.. most of them are just little pussys with an eyebrow on their lip and diamonds on their jumper.

you could be talking about any number of little old men/women there

• Registered Users Posts: 13,994 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

Exneigh wrote: »

ever knocked out a guy though?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

This thread needs poll.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭NewFrockTuesday

Was out doing the rounds one night around X area - I had the street name but decided to take out. Some knackers started hasselling us. Normally everyone in the area leaves us alone when we tell them who we are (svp) but these 2 were out of it crazy eyed. I even offered my bag - feck all in it - but they just went mental that we had no money (it was the end of rounds) and laid into us with fists, legs and one of them had really heavy boots on and when I was on the ground he booted me full force in the head and literally sent me into next week. They kept hammerring us even after iI was out for the count.

I had the biggest bruises Ive ever see on my thighs and back and stomach and I couldnt walk properly for about a month after. Scared the crap out of me and didnt take up rounds again for about 2 months.

When I set my gallows up in the GPO, those 2 fvckers will be the first to swing.

Advertisement