Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kevin Saunderson

• 27-03-2009 12:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭

Anyone going to the POD tonite to see the Godfather of Techno?

Looking forward to it myself, see youse there:cool:

Comments

Saw him last year in Cork. Enjoyed it, but was very very drunk so would have enjoyed listening to a washing machine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

Any use?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Didn't go in the end despite being on the guestlist as i broke my finger in an accident :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭MikeHoncho

jonny68 wrote: »
    Didn't go in the end despite being on the guestlist as i broke my finger in an accident :o

No turntabilism for you in the immediate future so:D

MikeHoncho wrote: »
    No turntabilism for you in the immediate future so:D

ah it'll only be for a while,will hopefully mend in a week or so;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

jonny68 wrote: »

Ahh the dreaded "DJ finger" a repetitive strain injury caused by cueing records :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭RaverRo808

francois wrote: »
    Ahh the dreaded "DJ finger" a repetitive strain injury caused by cueing records :)

I reckon spinning records is worse for your hands then boxing,I do have pains in my hands for hours after messing around with the decks!lol,prove CDJs are easier

Stick on one of these babies and sit back and relax.

Peter Hook swears by them.

http://www.mixmag.net/flashbox/images/mixmag_100_flash.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 668 ✭✭✭FLYNN-DOG

Jonny Kev Saunderson is deadly alright, but there is just as good modern techno out now. Ya should check it out, iof you like the Saunderson sound

FLYNN-DOG wrote: »
    Jonny Kev Saunderson is deadly alright, but there is just as good modern techno out now. Ya should check it out, iof you like the Saunderson sound

I listen to plenty of modern Techno and so far most of it is good, i cant be dealing with this Tech House nonsense, it's full on banging Techno for me or some Dub Techno to chill to.

• Advertisement
Advertisement