Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baking paper

• 27-03-2009 1:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm looking for baking paper, I've tried tesco in jervis shopping centre and M&S in the same place and they didn't have any :-(
    I remember buying it in tesco and it was good, then they started selling a different variant which was completely useless (it sticked to my pizza and I had to throw everything in the garbage :|).

Now what I'm looking for is a place where good quality baking paper is sold.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Do you mean baking parchment? Raytex and Glad make this and it's stick-proof, you'll get it in most supermarkets.
    Maybe last time you bought greaseproof paper by mistake, it's not nearly as good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

As the lady said - baking parchment is yer only man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 342 ✭✭antoniosicily

Do you mean baking parchment? Raytex and Glad make this and it's stick-proof, you'll get it in most supermarkets.
    Maybe last time you bought greaseproof paper by mistake, it's not nearly as good.

That was probably the problem.
    Thanks, you were very helpful!

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭kerno

I have it in bulk if ure intrested.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭memo_to_all

from the sounds of it you used silicone coated paper first time round, then used grease proof.dough pieces will stick to greaseproof.
    same as above could organise some for you if need be FOC

• Advertisement
Advertisement