Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super League XIV. Round 7. *contains spoilers*

• 27-03-2009 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭

Been a rough week for Rugby League and Wildcats V Saints tonight promises to be an emotional occasion. As John Kear says the result is totally irrelevant...

Wigan V Giants should be a good game this eve and I'm really looking forward to the Tigers V the Bulls...

Friday 27th March 09

Leeds Rhinos v Catalans Dragons
    KO 20:00

Wigan Warriors v Huddersfield Giants

Wakefield Wildcats v St. Helens *Sky*

Saturday 28th March 09

Harlequins RL v Hull FC *Sky*
    KO 18:00

Sunday 29th March 09

Hull Kingston Rovers v Salford City Reds
    KO 15:00

Warrington Wolves v Celtic Crusaders
    KO 15:00

Castleford Tigers v Bradford Bulls
    KO 15:30

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭couerdelion

I'm sure the minutes silence will be respected at all grounds.

I reckon wins for Leeds, Huddersfield, Stains, Hull, KR, Celtic and Cas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,772 ✭✭✭toomevara

I'm sure the minutes silence will be respected at all grounds.

I reckon wins for Leeds, Huddersfield, Stains, Hull, KR, Celtic and Cas.

+1 on the minutes silence...the gates at Headingley are being closed at 8 sharp to ensure all fans are in place early....

Hope you're right re; Celtic, desperate to see them secure their first win...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Bradford and Saints, the rest home wins.

Have to say I was impressed with the reaction from the whole Rugby League "world", very respectful. Obviously the minute's silence is justified, but there seems to be an atmosphere of kinda putting the playing on the back-burner somewhat for the last week to show respect.

Well I got the first three right, bit of a shock seeing Hull lose two on the bounce, thought they would be challenging Leeds and Saints this year rather than losing to the likes of Cas and 'quins.

Hull lose two on the bounce, thought they would be challenging Leeds and Saints this year rather than losing to the likes of Cas and 'quins.

Absolutely, really enjoyable, old school game,,,Quins played to the condiitons well and definitely adapted better than FC did...Randall put in a massive performance, and well deserved his MOTM award...

FC looked one-dimensional and clueless at times and their big names had an anonymous afternoon...a strange performance form them..

• Advertisement

Cas last gasp win against the bulls.
    Celtic drawing 22-22 with 8 minutes to go to lose 27-22
    and KR easily beating Salford.

Feeling sorry for Celtic but there first win surely can't be too far away.

The bulls are in dire straits. Nobby got out when he saw the writing on the wall but they seem to have made some terrible signings. If they carry on like this I reckon Sam might like to join his brother at Leeds :)

Cas last gasp win against the bulls.

Listened to it on the radio...sounded like a massively exciting game, a really good second half comeback for Cas, who were 14 points down at one point. Tigers one of the form teams this far...

About 60 mins in Iestyn Harris was commenting on how it appeared the Bulls were on the road back...20 minutes later, back in the Doldrums...cruel game, Rugby League

Advertisement