Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preview of the Family Guy TNG episode

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,488 ✭✭✭Denerick

Eh... wha? Whats this about then?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

That looks absolutly brilliant. Cant wait for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

You'll get nothing and you'll like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 P Davis

Jim wrote: »
    You'll get nothing and you'll like it!

CLASS :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭DenMan

Looks brilliant. Can't wait for it. TNG continues where they left off. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Rawr

Aww, nice one! Going to love that.

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭Svalbard

Legendary already.

Must see.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

It was pretty funny - they got the whole cast back (or so it looked like) and then relentlessly insulted them :) Particularly liked
    Stewart on an ego-trip and constantly telling Wil (Whil) Wheaton to shut up.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Really enjoyed it, although there was too much Meg and not enough Star Trek.

Yes thats right folks, its a Meg episode. Here's the clicker....no one would blame you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Wow , just wow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,888 ✭✭✭Rawr

Kiith wrote: »
    Really enjoyed it, although there was too much Meg and not enough Star Trek.

Yes thats right folks, its a Meg episode. Here's the clicker....no one would blame you.

I loved that bit myself :D...as I do the whole running gag of Meg being a generally unlikeable character.

But yes, too much Meg and not enough Trek. The Meg plot was a given the second it was shown that she would be religious, it didn't need as much time as they used on it.

What disapoints me:
    is that the trailer of the episode pretty much showed all of the TNG scenes. There were really that few.
    They could have done so much more, but what they did was fun anyway.

Advertisement